MarkD

Aug 3, 2019
I downloaded the latest version of this game a few days ago and just started playing it. After beating the first boss, there's a glowing spot to the right of him that says, "Examine" and every time I interact with it, the game gets stuck. It's still running but my character doesn't move and the game doesn't respond to any button inputs except the arrow keys (look) for some reason. Is this a known bug in v1.07? I don't want to miss getting the NPC diary entry.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: MaestreOfChaos

worldender

Jun 19, 2022
I downloaded the latest version of this game a few days ago and just started playing it. After beating the first boss, there's a glowing spot to the right of him that says, "Examine" and every time I interact with it, the game gets stuck. It's still running but my character doesn't move and the game doesn't respond to any button inputs except the arrow keys (look) for some reason. Is this a known bug in v1.07? I don't want to miss getting the NPC diary entry.
I'd say this is the single most-known bug in this game, maybe of all games. about 40% of all the posts in this thread are people asking about this bug lol. If you search "diary" you should find the workaround I think? I know I've seen the solution, which has been posted a bunch of times, but sadly gets buried really fast by the endless posts of people asking about it. Really don't know why OP hasn't just uploaded the fixed version to the front page, but it is what it is I guess :p

I think there's a solution here?
https://f95zone.to/threads/night-of-revenge-v1-0-7-d-lis.52284/post-10904273

Reactions: MarkD and Bulbanych

leequangson

Oct 27, 2018
what kinds of mod and extra enemy are people talking about? i have no idea what to look for in 350 pages, also the search engine sucks because it does not sort by date

Reactions: Randonormie

Quijeid

Aug 2, 2023
No one thought to make animations when female enemy NPCs fall into traps so that they also have rape animations. For example, tentacles, rose traps, etc.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TheMonSun

Whiskaz

May 24, 2023
i think i've been seen a post about a full save game somewhere few blocks of thread ago maybe around 340-352

Aug 13, 2020
This thread would be 90% shorter if people used the search function.
It doesn't suck, people just seem unable to understand that top results are the most recent.
But what can we expect in the age of instant gratification?
No one thought to make animations when female enemy NPCs fall into traps...
The only female enemies I remember near traps are the ones in the basilica dungeons.
Other than that, besides needing to hand draw or heavily edit sprites and animation files after identifying them, adding trap mechanics to enemies involve steps beyond my expertise. Just so you get an idea, we have yet to implement new enemies, so far we only got reskins of existing ones.

CommentPlease

Feb 25, 2023
Hey can someone help me?
I cant find button to perform a "revenge strike"
"Revenge Strike" is what you can do after parrying an attack to stun an opponent. If you time your block correctly (holding right mouse for blocking and pressing up (W) for parrying), it will stun an attacking enemy, and then an icon for Revenge Strike will appear above them. Approach them in this state and use the action button (E) to perform the Revenge Strike.

4.50 star(s) 78 Votes