polypopm

Jun 24, 2022
installed it and when I open the game what greets me is a loading blue screen. I think it may be from the other mods here so Ill bring an update if it still wont work. Still, thank you for the content!
Okay I tried and its doing good! I installed a fresh game so it wont collide with the other mods and so far its doing well

Reactions: Nephilim50

cell943

Oct 14, 2017
I think my custom level is ready enough for testing, can you let me know of any bugs, misplaced colliders or weird camera angles or suggest changes/tweaks to the level!
Could you be more specific about what you mean by "bottom of dungeon"? I can think of a couple places that could be called a dungeon. Maybe just the teleport number/area?

dagger1012

Feb 2, 2019
Could you be more specific about what you mean by "bottom of dungeon"? I can think of a couple places that could be called a dungeon. Maybe just the teleport number/area?
The spot he's referring to is the Church prison. You won't miss it at the bottom because it has a purple glow at the entrance.

cell943

Oct 14, 2017
The spot he's referring to is the Church prison. You won't miss it at the bottom because it has a purple glow at the entrance.
Ok, for others, as I mentioned, it's teleport 5-3, which I didn't even know existed. Though there is no purple glow at the bottom that I can find.

FakerE21

Feb 19, 2023
Small update to my mod. Mostly just filling requests for more config options.

NoREroMod

### v0.10.4
- Set trapped shrines to disabled by default
- Added config to disable additonal pregnancy content
- Added config for elites to only grab when low on HP or SP
- Added punishment for struggling when no struggle prompt is shown

Features:

Install & Config Instructions:

Older Patch Notes:
Your mod is amazing! It makes this game better.
Can you make the penetration hp damages configurable as well?

FakerE21

Feb 19, 2023
Custom Level Player test
View attachment 2792792

I think my custom level is ready enough for testing, can you let me know of any bugs, misplaced colliders or weird camera angles or suggest changes/tweaks to the level!

Things to keep in mind:
it requires to already have BepInEx installed
The entrance to the level is at the bottom of the prison/dungeon.
The incubus skin is half finished and has no ero animation.
The level is 95% complete (some sounds and decorations are missing).
Has a edited .dll file, this will trigger a false alarm from your antivirus.

installation: Put the content of the .7z inside the game folder and replace all files.

Links:

I installed first link . Purple door doesnt appear.
Second one works.

Just play a minute. This is a really fun, great, challenging map.
I gotta sleep now. 2 hr before morning.

Reactions: Nephilim50

Jacreydart

Jan 23, 2021
There is a server exactly like what you are describing. PM me for a new invite if this one expires
Hey, sorry im asking through here but i cant figure out how to message privately. Could you send another link to the discord server?

Henty_Panty

Apr 14, 2019
Hi,I'm new, sry but it was hard to look for them.

Found most so decided to help others along with links.
I'm just a bit confused why most mods are breaking on 1.07, counldn't find the "lite big convict" mod.
Everything seems to be working in both 1.06 and 1.07.

Base games+uncensors+en MTL
1.06(most mods work on this one than on 1.07)
1.07(might wanna reset controls to default, they come set to arrow keys, some mods require edits to work)

TL
1.06 Partial non-mtl translation

Uncensored Assets by Quaking_Nuts and Omp123
- Default armor (Bunny suit) Swap

Mods (extra/swapped animations)
-Big Convict : Alternative Soft Bad End animation (for 1.07 delete BepInEx\plugins\ModImages\Uncensored \s_DOREIBIG_ERO_.png )
-Lite Big Convict : Alternative Animation (removed Soft bad end reset)
-Minotaur : Big Breast
-Bandage Beast : Canine - a - ifed (actually wolf looking) (for 1.07 delete BepInEx\plugins\ModImages\Uncensored \s_MDogERO_.png)
-Mino+Wolf mod (for 1.07 delete BepInEx\plugins\ModImages\Uncensored \s_MDogERO_.png)

Gameplay mods
Bone mod - Sex Attack Mode (will make some bosses near impossible)
bgtbbb's Ero mod (makes you weaker the more you're fucked)(check his posts for the latest version, or join the discord, he updates too often and always requires relinking here )

UI mods
Big O Counter Mod : Pop ups for Gained Semen count, Climax Pop-up, etc etc
Another Gameplay mod: Stops Kidnap girls from disappearing when rescuing, Zoom-in +1 more time. (bundled with 1.06)

Cheats
-Cheat mod : Xp + God mode (bundled in base moded base games above)
-1.0.7 Cheat table
-Gallery unlock

Extra
-Modded Suzune unreleased animation
-Random amount of PNG's files throughout this thread

Mod Making Guides
By Nephilim50 :
-Spawning random assets in-game
-Sprite Editting for Spine/In-game animation (also shows how to fix broken mod animations that look like Picasso)

By Krongorka :
-Somewhere in this thread about modding

Discord link with mods/art/discussion and guides
If only I found this earlier...
Massive thanks anyway :)

Reactions: COMARO

cell943

Oct 14, 2017
Strange, might be some mods doing some stuff, but it does show up as a purple glow for me.
just in case this is the map and location:

No, I created a fresh instance with no mods except this one. There is no purple glow per Nephilim50. Not sure what I did wrong. I got a fresh 1.07 version, installed BepinEx, dragged this mod's contents and overwrote when asked.
Though I just saw another comment that the catbox download doesn't work for them, so I'll try the other. Edit: nope, still nothing.

Last edited:

Nephilim50

Jul 15, 2022
No, I created a fresh instance with no mods except this one. There is no purple glow per Nephilim50. Not sure what I did wrong. I got a fresh 1.07 version, installed BepinEx, dragged this mod's contents and overwrote when asked.
Though I just saw another comment that the catbox download doesn't work for them, so I'll try the other. Edit: nope, still nothing.
the only thing I can think of is that your version of BepInEx does not work, try this one
the game only supports the BepInEx 5.X Mono version.

tui50308

May 19, 2021
Small update to my mod. Mostly just filling requests for more config options.

NoREroMod

### v0.10.4
- Set trapped shrines to disabled by default
- Added config to disable additonal pregnancy content
- Added config for elites to only grab when low on HP or SP
- Added punishment for struggling when no struggle prompt is shown

Features:

Install & Config Instructions:

Older Patch Notes:
This is what has been missing from the main game, great job m8. Is it even possible to add a custom status effect? If so, I would love to see lactation (like the snail H-scene) turn into an actual status that affects the gameplay like MP drain. This has a chance to happen during and after pregnancy, and the bar will slowly drain over time . One more idea, add new cloud similar to the pink ones, and standing in them will buildup the lactation bar. Once buildup is full, the effect will be similar to bleed buildup in dark souls and deal significant MP drain. But alas, a man could only dream.

Last edited:

AveryFlare

Apr 10, 2022
Would it be possible for someone to make a mod to respawn mini-bosses and any other enemies that don't respawn after killing? I want to run through the game again like new game plus with all my weapons and levels and just fuck around with the stat.

and also make the sewing kit drop from more enemies.

Last edited:

AveryFlare

Apr 10, 2022
Custom Level Player test
View attachment 2792792

Things to keep in mind:
it requires to already have BepInEx installed
The entrance to the level is at the bottom of the prison/dungeon.
The incubus skin is half finished and has no ero animation.
The level is 95% complete (some sounds and decorations are missing).
Has a edited .dll file, this will trigger a false alarm from your antivirus.

installation: Put the content of the .7z inside the game folder and replace all files.

Links:

Played through this twice on vanilla and with NoREroMod. On Vanilla it's difficult and a few spikes here and there can screw you up, especially some of the harder to spot ones (not a fan of those honestly). Completed it in 2 tries. With NoREroMod, its a nightmare. Mostly due to the fact that after breaking out of the Ero or getting up from being knocked down, you don't have any invincibility as your character is guaranteed to jump up. Every single death I had was due to this problem. I would get knocked down in an area where the spikes would be above me and after getting up, would be forced to take damage up to 3/4 of my hp almost instantly. Its not as much of a problem in vanilla since you can get up from knock down almost instantly even before landing on the ground. Died way too much with this mod.

Other than that, there are specific sound effects that aren't affected by the volume setting. One of them was the sfx of the door closing as you enter, and there's a few background ero sfx like this as well.

Though there's nothing is really stopping you from running through all the enemies there, are some sections that's made difficult with how it's laid out with enemies and traps. I like that a lot. And I like the use of spike and traps which was something the base game didn't use too much of.

I like the idea of the succubus fight as I understand what you were going for. More so because I played it with the mod.

Generally though, the map is good, playable, difficult and showcase how much tougher the level could have been in the game.
Please fix the sfx not being affected by the settings. My ears are begging. Thank you.

maiikuroo

Jan 27, 2022
Any new versions of the cheat mod/s for the current patch of NoR (1.07) ? Or is the one currently posted in the first page of the thread compatible on the current patch as well?

ngohao1485

Jul 20, 2023
Has anyone tried editing the Save data file?
eg: I want to increase the number of pregnancies, rape, cum volume... but don't want to wait too long?

4.50 star(s) 79 Votes