worldender

Jun 19, 2022
Hello, I was wondering if there is a discord server for this game where there is a collection of mods that people have made for it? Like this game seems like a great game for people to makes mods like new spells, weapons, costumes, and even new areas, enemies and bosses. Just wondering.
There is a server exactly like what you are describing. PM me for a new invite if this one expires

Last edited:

Whiskaz

May 24, 2023
How does the punishment room work in the gallery? Player isn't selectable and you can only do things to the main girl as an enemy am I missing something or is that all there is to that feature within the game?
the game isn't complete yet so i think it will available in the near future update

Feb 5, 2023
has someone made a new level with the map creator? I want to create some type of gallery style room for the background animations but I can't seem to make the thing work. Just wondering if someone already did something similar and didn't post it

Reactions: Silverfan936

Nephilim50

Jul 15, 2022
has someone made a new level with the map creator? I want to create some type of gallery style room for the background animations but I can't seem to make the thing work. Just wondering if someone already did something similar and didn't post it
What is it that you can't make work?
the animations or the level editor?

bgtbbb

Mar 3, 2021
I would recommend going to the discord server if you need help with the level editor. I can help clear up any confusion there and it would be easier for others to search for answers without being buried in this thread

Krongorka

Sep 22, 2017

maiikuroo

Jan 27, 2022
I don't know how I managed to unlock it but there are two game over scenes that are unlocked (Goblin Gangrape and the white inquisitor with a yellow plague mask scene). I'm not too sure how to see them in-game or are they just unlocked for the gallery?

Last edited:

polypopm

Jun 24, 2022
I don't know how I managed to unlock it but there are two game over scenes that are unlocked (Goblin Gangrape and the white inquisitor with a yellow plague mask scene). I'm not too sure how to see them in-game or are they just unlocked for the gallery?
Those gameover scenes will be played if you are defeated at a specific stage and choose not to restart. To specify, the Goblin one will be played if you are defeated in the Abandoned Village Area, and the inquisitor can will be shown when defeated in the White Cathedral

Reactions: maiikuroo

maiikuroo

Jan 27, 2022
Those gameover scenes will be played if you are defeated at a specific stage and choose not to restart. To specify, the Goblin one will be played if you are defeated in the Abandoned Village Area, and the inquisitor can will be shown when defeated in the White Cathedral
Weird, am I missing something? I tried to get killed by the great demon but pretty much I triggered the same scene of Aradia getting raped by the prisoners in a 3p (getting knocked down and getting caught by the great demon gives the great demon scene and ends with the "your revenge isn't over"). I also tried getting defeated by a normal goblin specifically, clicking on the 'view nightmare' and pretty much got the same gameover scene (3p with prisoners). The "Dend" also is the same I guess (Mind broken Aradia). Not a big deal but pretty much just curious cause why not.

Last edited:

GIlgamesh753

Mar 22, 2018
Is there anything story wise if you complete the game without ever being raped, I beat the first 3 bosses without ever getting knocked down and now I'm kinda tryharding to see how long I can keep going and keep Aradia pure. I'm just wondering if I actually get anything or if it doesn't matter in the end.

maiikuroo

Jan 27, 2022
Is there anything story wise if you complete the game without ever being raped, I beat the first 3 bosses without ever getting knocked down and now I'm kinda tryharding to see how long I can keep going and keep Aradia pure. I'm just wondering if I actually get anything or if it doesn't matter in the end.
Never done a virgin run but I think it's going to be the same, the same ending or outcome anyway.

4.50 star(s) 79 Votes