Thesoldier44420

Dec 31, 2017
Hello im here to ask a question, im looking for the pregnancy content in the game but i can't manage to find that XD
any way to help me?

Nov 24, 2019
Hello im here to ask a question, im looking for the pregnancy content in the game but i can't manage to find that XD
any way to help me?
only 2 enemy's can impregnate and its a green slime and a purple one however the boned mod makes every enemy able to impregnate however it acts as if a slime did it

Whiskaz

May 24, 2023
could anyone tell me what and where i can find this weapon because i already going all around the map but i didn't find it i already have every weapon on the weapon info except this anyone know what it is?

edited: i just found that on a secret chest in the catedral rooftop
1688875904660.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Nobodyspam4

Whiskaz

May 24, 2023
also in the enemy info at the church it said that i still have 3 enemies i didn't find yet and if im not wrong the 2 of it was the last boss, 1st and 2nd form but what is the third? even in the animation gallery there only 2 enemy left to discover if anyone know the third enemy in the enemy info catalog please let me know

edited: i already unlock all of the enemies in the gallery but about the enemies in the enemy info catalog i didn't find 2 of em even though i already kill the last boss and the witch of thorn herself count as individual so i need 2 more mobs to collect for my enemy catalog and i have no idea on where is it
1688876195490.png

Last edited:

SuperJesus

Aug 16, 2019
Hi guys, i have some questions:
1) How to activate the drunk guy in the bridge of Ragdum Area?
2) How do I activate the "talk" button near small hill in the Bridge District Area?
3) Why does the game stop working if I interact with the small glowing objects?
Thanks

Zerriess

Jan 1, 2018
Upon playing this game, I remembered a game similar to this. Medieval time and almost about witches and churches. It is also a side-scroller hack and slash game almost similar to this game. As far as I remember, the main character is a blonde elf or probably a blonde woman in a white clothing, I think it is also about revenge(?) or just escaping some nightmare or something but yes it also has the rape tag since enemies rapes the main character and shit. The last time I played it, it's only a demo and after that forgot about it, I found it in DLSite. I know my description is really...hard to understand but if someone finds out, I thank you in advance.
Try SiNiSistar, it's pretty close to what you are describing minus the blonde woman.

Reactions: maiikuroo

ShonenGi

Oct 6, 2019
Hello, I was wondering if there is a discord server for this game where there is a collection of mods that people have made for it? Like this game seems like a great game for people to makes mods like new spells, weapons, costumes, and even new areas, enemies and bosses. Just wondering.

TechCom

May 30, 2023
also in the enemy info at the church it said that i still have 3 enemies i didn't find yet and if im not wrong the 2 of it was the last boss, 1st and 2nd form but what is the third? even in the animation gallery there only 2 enemy left to discover if anyone know the third enemy in the enemy info catalog please let me know

edited: i already unlock all of the enemies in the gallery but about the enemies in the enemy info catalog i didn't find 2 of em even though i already kill the last boss and the witch of thorn herself count as individual so i need 2 more mobs to collect for my enemy catalog and i have no idea on where is it
View attachment 2755737
Did you let the witch of thorns knock you down? Wonder also if you are missing the rapey dog?

Whiskaz

May 24, 2023
Did you let the witch of thorns knock you down? Wonder also if you are missing the rapey dog?
i already got the dog and the witch thorn? i think i already do it but not doing it until climax/cum and the 2nd form was a fatality but my suggestion was the purple slime on the research lab since that thing didn't do anything when i was knocked down

TechCom

May 30, 2023
i already got the dog and the witch thorn? i think i already do it but not doing it until climax/cum and the 2nd form was a fatality but my suggestion was the purple slime on the research lab since that thing didn't do anything when i was knocked down
Then I wouldn't worry about it anymore. Just get the file from this thread that unlocks everything.

tvtkg2510

Sep 10, 2020
I know this may be not the right place to ask, but anyone know in order to create this type of art, which tool/process I need to start working on? I am interested in making a unity game like this, but beside my programming skill, I haven't do any digital art (I can draw a little - enough to give someone erection I guess)

Jklmsa

Jul 12, 2023
Banda necesito ayuda!!!

Me quede estancado conseguí 115 de karma y no encuentro los prisioneros restantes

si alguien pudiera brindarme la info de donde encontrarlos se los agradecería mucho

maiikuroo

Jan 27, 2022
I’ll give a try at guessing, since it’s a demo, made on Unity, also use Spine graphics (and I’m in process of patching uncensored assets for it): ThornSin.
Not this one. But holy shit this one looks good so far, I will give this one a try too. Also, the game I am describing also has good combat mechanics, like NoR (Night of Revenge). I like to think the same guy made that game but just abandoned it, I will actually look for it in DLSite in the meantime, thanks a lot.

sizzantaclaus

Sep 2, 2018
Not this one. But holy shit this one looks good so far, I will give this one a try too. Also, the game I am describing also has good combat mechanics, like NoR (Night of Revenge). I like to think the same guy made that game but just abandoned it, I will actually look for it in DLSite in the meantime, thanks a lot.
Damn I thought it was Thornsin too but Kron beat me to suggesting it haha.
You don't mean D-Lis' other game Bullet Requiem do you?

Maybe UnHoly Disaster?

maiikuroo

Jan 27, 2022
Damn I thought it was Thornsin too but Kron beat me to suggesting it haha.
You don't mean D-Lis' other game Bullet Requiem do you?

Maybe UnHoly Disaster?
Sadly it's not Bullet Requiem nor UnHoly Disaster. Game's not pixel and yes that's literally like the most general description I could say haha. I am about to spend hours to look for this, thanks again.

Edit: I found it. Game's title is "Faux Saint's Heretic Hunting"

Last edited:

TennerKami404

Jun 6, 2017
How does the punishment room work in the gallery? Player isn't selectable and you can only do things to the main girl as an enemy am I missing something or is that all there is to that feature within the game?

4.50 star(s) 79 Votes