CatgirlYuna

Jun 27, 2023
dang I just started to play this and was really looking forward to it but that bug just kills it for me a bit though slightly

Kruggov

Jun 8, 2020
Tried to play this again and gonna drop it for the same reason - I still can't save the game.
Any saves that were there before cannot be overwritten and any blank saves create a "save" that sends me into an endless loading screen when loaded.

I know this game has a great gameplay but not being able to save due to a bug kills it for me.
EDIT: Correction - I still can't overwrite a save, but the "corrupted" save is only created if I deleted a save mid-game. If the spot was blank when the game started the game saves normally.

What the hell game.

Mandrake15

Jun 16, 2020
Anyone know how to find the file for the music that plays during game overs and bad ends? Or have a link to the song?

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
Tried to play this again and gonna drop it for the same reason - I still can't save the game.
Any saves that were there before cannot be overwritten and any blank saves create a "save" that sends me into an endless loading screen when loaded.

I know this game has a great gameplay but not being able to save due to a bug kills it for me.
EDIT: Correction - I still can't overwrite a save, but the "corrupted" save is only created if I deleted a save mid-game. If the spot was blank when the game started the game saves normally.

What the hell game.
Off chance question. Did you put the game in the default windows or programs folders? Windows can have issues with that, since it sometimes doesn't like letting programs edit files there.

Nephilim50

Jul 15, 2022

What the hell game.
make sure that the game folder does not have this checked, many save problems happen because of that.

1687977362608.png

Kruggov

Jun 8, 2020
Off chance question. Did you put the game in the default windows or programs folders? Windows can have issues with that, since it sometimes doesn't like letting programs edit files there.
It's in the "Downloads" folder. I have since moved it elsewhere, but it didn't help.
make sure that the game folder does not have this checked, many save problems happen because of that.
Read-only was indeed checked, but I have unchecked it now. No change, when I tried to save it's like it overwrited the stats in the save file, but not location or play time.
Also the folder reverted to read-only, but none of the save files had that checked.

EDIT: And now I'm completely stumped. I have used the locale emulator to run in jap admin and it rewrote the location but not play time... Once.
When I tried again it once again did not rewrite the location or play time (or equipped magic), but did rewrite the stats.

EDIT2: And next try. It overwrote the location, but not play time on the first try, then I changed some of my setup (equipped a magic spell), and saved again and now it overwrote the play time. Reminds me of SC2 and its "Save Failed" problem.

Last edited:

Nephilim50

Jul 15, 2022
It's in the "Downloads" folder. I have since moved it elsewhere, but it didn't help.

Read-only was indeed checked, but I have unchecked it now. No change, when I tried to save it's like it overwrited the stats in the save file, but not location or play time.
Also the folder reverted to read-only, but none of the save files had that checked.

EDIT: And now I'm completely stumped. I have used the locale emulator to run in jap admin and it rewrote the location but not play time... Once.
When I tried again it once again did not rewrite the location or play time (or equipped magic), but did rewrite the stats.

EDIT2: And next try. It overwrote the location, but not play time on the first try, then I changed some of my setup (equipped a magic spell), and saved again and now it overwrote the play time. Reminds me of SC2 and its "Save Failed" problem.
Did you also check if the save folder is Read-only?

Kruggov

Jun 8, 2020
Hm I can't get the better translation to work. Exactly what file do you have to replace?
I have replaced the (folder)/BepInEx/Translation/en/Text/_AutoGeneratedTranslations

Yet the translation is still broken.
EDIT: To get the translation working I had to remove the "2" and "Copy" folders from the "Text" folder, for some reason the translator used the files there.

Last edited:
Reactions: madee

Mand21

Nov 25, 2020
Yo, am gonna get into this game again! Can someone link me to the relevant files for downloading it together with mods or without, stuff like that? I know that in this forum, the first page post is very often unpredictable. I'd like to have the translations and all that.

Yuko0

May 18, 2022
she is in the unnamed lake. after you beat the huge spider boss, go right. you will find the path to an area called something jump bridge. and the path to the unnamed lake is at the bottom of the bridge area.
i can't destroy the bridge

mateob15

Dec 16, 2021
how do I open the chests with the lockpicks?
I just keep spamming every key and nothing works, just restart the game.

alteros

Jul 25, 2018
It seems like there is no way to get out of the config screen even if I just use buttons since I heard using the mouse can be a bit buggy. This means I can't change the controls which is pretty irritating, any fix or work around for this?

• Sad
Reactions: MaestreOfChaos

mateob15

Dec 16, 2021
IIRC it should just be the standard interaction button, but the lockpicks are one use. So you may just not have any.
I had like 12 lockpicks at that moment, first time I tried to open the chest I pressed E or F (my action keys), never worked.
I guess it's just a bug

Mand21

Nov 25, 2020
Yo, am gonna get into this game again! Can someone link me to the relevant files for downloading it together with mods or without, stuff like that? I know that in this forum, the first page post is very often unpredictable. I'd like to have the translations and all that.
Also, the translation uses BepInEx, right?

4.50 star(s) 79 Votes