jolg

Jul 7, 2020
Fucking hell, actually read the damn post you quoted from before. It's literally written in enough detail there that if you have basic computer skills and the ability to read you should be able to do it.

Here's the post again , and I'll bold the relevant parts.

If you really REALLY need a full, individual step by step guide I can do that, but it takes more time than I want to for a simple copy and paste job.
I did do that, but it's not changed it's still MTL, this why i'm asking if there any other files or something to configure in the files themselves so that it would work because, to me at least, this is complicated, badly

movehaver455

Apr 29, 2023
Hey guys im sure this is somewhere I just cant find it, but can someone tell me where the slums toilet is from the animation gallery? I cant seem to find it in game.

deneg-net

May 22, 2023
I get stuck in place after examining the first diary, anyone know a fix?
Download "shaderassets11" and put it in the " NightofRevenge_Data " folder. I don't remember if need to delete the old file or just throw it into a folder, but problems with diaries are due to this file, it is broken and does not allow interacting with any heroes and things if you download the game from the link on the main page.

kostrr2

Nov 27, 2022
When will any other different mods be added to complicate the gameplay? I'm really looking forward to something like this <3

Asswecant1231

Sep 24, 2020
How to get past the web wall after defeating the spider boss? I can't go to the next region.

Some comment says I need a " web-spears" , where do I get it?

Impl0dedcrev

Jun 25, 2018
so is the download on the main page for the game still not updated with all the diary stuff working? i know people are going to say "just fix it yourself its not hard" but the fact we have a fixed version already and its not the one people download is the main reason we get the complaints about freezing.
Like can someone find a way to get the main download to be the fixed version of the game cus im tired of seeing complaints
if it already is then tell me cus damn, but it seems like that would fix alot of the problems and complaints some people have.

Cant wait for that one guy on this thread to disagree with me again.

Reactions: 40second and Lewist

jolg

Jul 7, 2020
Can someone post their save file before final boss, so that i could see the second ending because i fucked it up by saving after the ending effectively locking me out of the second one, and again fucked it up by saving with a different save which is quite far back, and i don't want to go trough all that again.

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
How to get past the web wall after defeating the spider boss? I can't go to the next region.

Some comment says I need a " web-spears" , where do I get it?
There are some spear shaped webs nearby you can launch by attacking. Some also require you to spin them, again by attacking them (it can be tricky hitting the right location to spin vs fire them). If they're launched at the webs blocking your way they'll break it, and can also damage enemies in their way. They also respawn, so no worries if you miss the web.

Aug 13, 2020
Cant wait for that one guy on this thread to disagree with me again.
Yes, first post needs fixing.
Yes, people are lazy, this page is live proof of it.
No, search isn't hard to use, iirc top posts are the latest.
No, none of us is entitled to anything. I already pinged OP, try doing the same. It would be great for everyone for the first post to be fixed but that's up to those managing the thread.
Can't wait for anyone to prove me wrong.
Personally, I stopped caring about the lazy horndogs. The game is complete (although it feels incomplete) and it seems that not much else will happen around here anyways.

4.50 star(s) 79 Votes