Nephilim50

Jul 15, 2022
After so long it's finally finished, it wasn't as easy as I thought it would be but it was fun to work on it.

Succubus Rookie Mod:
SuccNew.gif
SuccNew_ERO.gif
SuccNew_Ero2.gif

Links: View attachment [VIRUS] Succubus Rookie Mod.7z View attachment Succubus Rookie Mod Source.7z

Things to keep in mind:
it's a reskin and readjustment of the enemy "scarecrow".
the animation doesn't work in the gallery (I couldn't find those files).
the first part of the ERO animation has a few small graphical glitches that I could not fix (at least with my skills).
has an edited .dll file, so it makes it incompatible with other mods and F95 will mark it as a virus.

Update: now with a half and half chance of spawning with an alternate skin that has destructible clothing and its own ERO scene!

both have their own stats:
the one with the sword is quicker to move and attacks slightly faster.
the one with the cleaver is slow but has much more HP and something extra...

Links: View attachment [VIRUS] SuccubusRookie MOD.7z

SuccNewSkin2.gif SuccNewSkin.gif
SuccEro2.gif

Special thanks to bgtbbb and Krongorka for their advices and to the people on the discord server for their feedback!

Last edited:

Kuromarutaur

Jun 19, 2020
Yes, i agree it can feel a bit janky at times. I have plans to improve upon it at a later time. As for birthing sounds, i havnt had this issue myself

The potion button is always a get out of jail free card if you need it. Some animations are set to be more unfair than others. Make sure your only mashing while the struggle prompt is shown else it does nothing. There are also options in the config file to make struggles easier if you prefer.

Thanks, trying my best

Not a bug, its a feature. Dont tell anyone

Cant take credit for this, stole idea from someone else’s suggestions
I like the idea of trap save points, but it's very easy to forget about it when you play.
Is there any way to visually mark trapped save point, for people with bad memory lol?

Reactions: Bulbanych

bgtbbb

Mar 3, 2021
Ur doing great, really thank you for doing this, you are literally the only one who makes balance mods for this game!

Btw these mobs also have animations with drugging MC: succubus (laboratory boss), mushrooms in crystal cave, cupids, that shooting water strange squid in the shell (in sinking canyon area), table trap that literally drugs you with pink syringes (in white cathedral rooftops, "background ero: pleasure torture machine") Perhaps I missed someone

Also i have one strange request, can you maybe make an option in config, that hides/disables mouse in-game? Actually im playing on keyboard only and i just hide my mouse cursor in bottom right corner of the screen, cus if you play with mouse you dont really using your cursor in game, only in menus, so it looks like eyesore. Perhaps this option will help people who have not mastered the technique of hiding the cursor in the corner of the screen.
And who in their right mind uses a mouse when playing platformer games without aimed shooting? Weird guys, it's like playing fighting game with mouse
succubus & snail: Im not sure these count. both of these are "body modification" not aphrodisiac?
mushroom: yep, i missed this one
trap machine: already done, forgot to list it in the patch notes

I can hide the mouse cursor, but it would still be there. Ill see that i can do.

After so long it's finally finished, it wasn't as easy as I thought it would be but it was fun to work on it.

Succubus Rookie Mod:
View attachment 2575155
View attachment 2575156
View attachment 2575158

Links: View attachment 2575178 View attachment 2575179

Things to keep in mind:
the first part of the ERO animation has a few small graphical glitches that I could not fix (at least with my skills).
has an edited .dll file, so it makes it incompatible with other mods and F95 will mark it as a virus.

Special thanks to bgtbbb and Krongorka for their advices and to the people on the discord server for their feedback!
Great work. happy to see people working on new content. you wouldnt mind if i try to implement her as a standalone enemy type would you?
I like the idea of trap save points, but it's very easy to forget about it when you play.
Is there any way to visually mark trapped save point, for people with bad memory lol?
I would argue that a trap thats easy to forget is working as intended? but there is a visual indicator, the candles will be out if the save is trapped.

Reactions: Nephilim50

Nephilim50

Jul 15, 2022
Great work. happy to see people working on new content. you wouldnt mind if i try to implement her as a standalone enemy type would you?
not at all, in fact if you need help with either the Spine project or some modifications just let me know.

one thing I should warn you is that the .json files in the Succubus Rookie Mod Source.7z are without the rollback process in case someone wanted to edit them (the process tends to break some things if you undo it)
so to make them work with the game you will have to rollback them to 3.7.

Last edited:

WolfWind

Oct 1, 2020
question, what is your estimate on how long the games is?
Highly dependent on skill level (and understanding what stats do when you start leveling up), it's kinda akin to a 2d dark souls title in that way. Stats are used less for increasing damage output, and more for being able to equip better quality gear which is where 95% of your damage comes from. Also your ability to pace your attack style, since until you get a good feel for enemy attack patterns, or just have hair trigger reflexes on dodges, going all in on damage will have you flat on your ass the moment your stamina runs out. As for actual game length last version I played if you don't fuck around with unlocking loss conditions, each level takes roughly an hour to clear first time through, and there was 7ish of them. However if you want to completionist all the gear/loss scenes/ or just aren't good with fast reflex games, assume those 7 levels will take between 20-30 hours to clear; this is NOT a one handed game to play while in combat. Even just a few goblins will whoop your ass on anything above easy difficulty if you aren't careful.

CommentPlease

Feb 25, 2023

Succubus Rookie Mod:
View attachment 2575155
View attachment 2575156
View attachment 2575158

Things to keep in mind:

Aaaand it's already on LewdNinja.

PervyMage32

Jul 29, 2017
Surprised this game is still an ongoing thing. Haven't palyed since something like 1.0.4 (when I stopped updating my maps here), did they ever add another area after the underground prison? Does the other map still release his?

xghg

Jun 29, 2020

Succubus Rookie Mod:
View attachment 2575155
View attachment 2575156
View attachment 2575158

Things to keep in mind:

how can i files to the game or i must weit for new patch ?

Jaster42

Feb 14, 2018
Highly dependent on skill level (and understanding what stats do when you start leveling up), it's kinda akin to a 2d dark souls title in that way. Stats are used less for increasing damage output, and more for being able to equip better quality gear which is where 95% of your damage comes from. Also your ability to pace your attack style, since until you get a good feel for enemy attack patterns, or just have hair trigger reflexes on dodges, going all in on damage will have you flat on your ass the moment your stamina runs out. As for actual game length last version I played if you don't fuck around with unlocking loss conditions, each level takes roughly an hour to clear first time through, and there was 7ish of them. However if you want to completionist all the gear/loss scenes/ or just aren't good with fast reflex games, assume those 7 levels will take between 20-30 hours to clear; this is NOT a one handed game to play while in combat. Even just a few goblins will whoop your ass on anything above easy difficulty if you aren't careful.
So mostly since it seems you know what your talking about, I'm looking to get through knowing the game is more or less done (or at least, has endings, which it didn't the last time I played sometime in the 0.5 range). However, I ran into a stumbling block early. After the first zone's boss (the bandit leader), I see no way forward, and the only unknown context element I'm aware of is a sparkle I assume is a diary or dialog, but the game hard locks every time I interact with it. A brief look has offered no way around, something I'm missing?

Arcsadia

Nov 8, 2019
So mostly since it seems you know what your talking about, I'm looking to get through knowing the game is more or less done (or at least, has endings, which it didn't the last time I played sometime in the 0.5 range). However, I ran into a stumbling block early. After the first zone's boss (the bandit leader), I see no way forward, and the only unknown context element I'm aware of is a sparkle I assume is a diary or dialog, but the game hard locks every time I interact with it. A brief look has offered no way around, something I'm missing?
I already provide a possible fix for that in a post some pages back...

link to the post
https://f95zone.to/threads/night-of-revenge-v1-0-7-d-lis.52284/post-10604426

already play the game from start to finish and didn't find any more bugs... everything seems to be working as intended...

Reactions: Scouter

Jaster42

Feb 14, 2018
Reactions: Scouter
4.50 star(s) 79 Votes