LoveNot

Dec 13, 2017
Can someone post their save file before final boss, so that i could see the second ending because i fucked it up by saving after the ending effectively locking me out of the second one, and again fucked it up by saving with a different save which is quite far back, and i don't want to go trough all that again.
I think this is good, I have Bone mod enabled, so dunno if it'll work with you

Horny Police Robot

Feb 16, 2019
Hi,I'm new, sry but it was hard to look for them.

Found most so decided to help others along with links.
I'm just a bit confused why most mods are breaking on 1.07, counldn't find the "lite big convict" mod.
Everything seems to be working in both 1.06 and 1.07.

Base games+uncensors+en MTL
1.06(most mods work on this one than on 1.07)
1.07(might wanna reset controls to default, they come set to arrow keys, some mods require edits to work)

TL
1.06 Partial non-mtl translation

Uncensored Assets by Quaking_Nuts and Omp123
- Default armor (Bunny suit) Swap

Mods (extra/swapped animations)
-Big Convict : Alternative Soft Bad End animation (for 1.07 delete BepInEx\plugins\ModImages\Uncensored \s_DOREIBIG_ERO_.png )
-Lite Big Convict : Alternative Animation (removed Soft bad end reset)
-Minotaur : Big Breast
-Bandage Beast : Canine - a - ifed (actually wolf looking) (for 1.07 delete BepInEx\plugins\ModImages\Uncensored \s_MDogERO_.png)
-Mino+Wolf mod (for 1.07 delete BepInEx\plugins\ModImages\Uncensored \s_MDogERO_.png)

Gameplay mods
Bone mod - Sex Attack Mode (will make some bosses near impossible)
bgtbbb's Ero mod (makes you weaker the more you're fucked)

UI mods
Big O Counter Mod : Pop ups for Gained Semen count, Climax Pop-up, etc etc
Another Gameplay mod: Stops Kidnap girls from disappearing when rescuing, Zoom-in +1 more time. (bundled with 1.06)

Cheats
-Cheat mod : Xp + God mode (bundled in base moded base games above)
-1.0.7 Cheat table
-Gallery unlock

Extra
-Modded Suzune unreleased animation
-Random amount of PNG's files throughout this thread

Mod Making Guides
By Nephilim50 :
-Spawning random assets in-game
-Sprite Editting for Spine/In-game animation (also shows how to fix broken mod animations that look like Picasso)

By Krongorka :
-Somewhere in this thread about modding
Cheat table not working on 1.0.7. It's activating scripts, but no any changes. Still vanilla game.

jolg

Jul 7, 2020
Are there mods that add new enemies, mechanics?
Saw a video on rule34 with a female enemy that wasn't in the game and thought that they're somewhere.

brick257

Dec 30, 2019
I'm a little confused.

Currently I'm in the Lower Access just after the research facility and backyard.
There's just a bridge leading to a hole in a half-buried building? I can't find a way to break the bridge or anything to do with the building. The only other path leads to the succubus that I cannot seem to beat just yet (i need to level a bit more I guess).

Any help?

If you have a link to a full-on guide, i'dalso be grateful, but i've not seen one yet.

WolfOfSolace

Jan 10, 2023
I fixed the game from crashing and still got to the uncensored sprites. Who do I have to pass the fixed game to for it to be uploaded to the discussion?

Reactions: MrLotz

MadKitten

Mar 12, 2023
At the starting Tutoria level where you kill bandit i go rescue the girl and chek the "EXAMINE" Object and i get stuck there How to fix that?
This issue was resolved on this thread for hundred times(im not trying to be toxic), you can scroll and find how to fix it, i forgot how i did it,

i think there are two versions of the game(both are 1.07), one has that bandit bug at start but better translations, and other doesnt, and has different translations, you will probably have to download the other game thats not buggy, and if you like translations from this one, you can copy paste Sharedassets0 or 1(i cant remember exact file) from working game to yours now and fix the game, the bug happens only on bandit level as far as i know...

tzydekki

Jun 11, 2021
I remember there was a translation that was much better than the machine provided by the downloadable game. Could anyone pinpoint me to that post in this thread? Don't know how to search.

Bulbanych

Oct 13, 2020
I remember there was a translation that was much better than the machine provided by the downloadable game. Could anyone pinpoint me to that post in this thread? Don't know how to search.
The better translation IS the one from the first page in this thread. And it's also the one with a diary bug. The link I posted RIGHT ABOVE YOUR POST, is a link where you can get the non-bugged version (with a worse translation), and it also has instructions on how to import the better translation from the better translated version into a worse-translated one, thus creating a version with a better translation, but without the diary bug.

kingra

Jul 20, 2017
The better translation IS the one from the first page in this thread. And it's also the one with a diary bug. The link I posted RIGHT ABOVE YOUR POST, is a link where you can get the non-bugged version (with a worse translation), and it also has instructions on how to import the better translation from the better translated version into a worse-translated one, thus creating a version with a better translation, but without the diary bug.
Not that guy but There were many links linking to uncensors and translations and something about there being a shit one. Thank you so much for making things clear.

Bulbanych

Oct 13, 2020
Not that guy but There were many links linking to uncensors and translations and something about there being a shit one. Thank you so much for making things clear.
To be fair, I don't think that there is an actual GOOD translation for this game yet. The one on the first page is overall the best one, yes, but it still has the same classic problems that other translations had, like incorrect pronouns, weird grammar, and other small issues with text, unsurprisingly the biggest offender being the in-game bestiary (for example, the Bandit Leader page describes him as "a real bad guy who has done most of the bad things he has done".)

Reactions: MaestreOfChaos
4.50 star(s) 79 Votes