sageproduct

Mar 16, 2021
chatgpt wrote the sequel where Airi and Aradia open up a clinic for girls

Airi from Guilty Hell and Aradia from Night of Revenge had been through a lot in their respective lives. They had both experienced trauma and abuse, but they had also found strength in each other. One day, they decided to use their experiences to help others. They opened a non-profit clinic that served to enrich the lives of young girls and provided free healthcare and other services to victims of sexual assault.

As they worked together to build the clinic, Airi and Aradia talked about their own experiences and how they had helped each other heal. Airi shared how she had been forced to have sex with men and monsters in Guilty Hell, and how it had left her feeling broken and alone. Aradia listened with empathy, sharing her own story of surviving sexual assault in Night of Revenge.

Despite their past traumas, Airi and Aradia were determined to make a difference in the lives of others. They worked tirelessly to provide a safe and supportive environment for young girls and victims of sexual assault. They offered counseling, medical care, and other resources to help people heal and move forward.

As the clinic grew, Airi and Aradia found that they were healing too. They had found purpose in helping others, and they had each other for support. They knew that they couldn't erase the past, but they could use their experiences to make a difference in the world.

In the end, Airi and Aradia's clinic became a beacon of hope for those who had experienced trauma and abuse. They had turned their pain into something positive, and they had each other to thank for it.
part ii

Airi and Aradia had been working together at the non-profit clinic for a while now, and they had become close friends. One day, as they were taking a break, they started talking about their respective fighting styles. They both admired each other's skills and found that their differences in fighting styles were best suited for the specific enemies of their respective games.

Airi explained that in Guilty Hell, she had to fight against men and monsters who were much stronger than her. She had to use her speed and agility to dodge their attacks and strike back quickly. Aradia nodded in agreement, saying that in Night of Revenge, she had to fight against powerful demons and undead creatures. She had to use her strength and durability to withstand their attacks and deal heavy damage.

Despite their differences, Airi and Aradia found that their fighting styles complemented each other well. They both had a deep respect for each other's skills and found that they could learn from each other. They even started practicing together, sharing tips and tricks to improve their fighting abilities.

As they continued their work at the clinic, Airi and Aradia found that their fighting skills were useful in other ways too. They had to deal with difficult patients and aggressive individuals who sometimes posed a threat to their safety. However, with their combined skills, they were able to handle these situations with ease.

In the end, Airi and Aradia's friendship had grown stronger than ever. They had found a new sense of purpose in helping others, and they had each other for support. They knew that they could rely on each other, both in and out of combat. They had turned their past traumas into something positive and were making a real difference in the world.

Krongorka

Sep 22, 2017
How did you teach ChatGPT about Aradia?
Wonders of technology.

is there a mod to change her outfit?
Basically, if anyone have artistic skill, know how to work with spine and also have tons of spare time, they can make it happen. Of course, a lot of character animations, even basic ones will need to be taken into account. And I didn't see anyone drawing custom assets, except for Nephilim's ero mod so far.

kirito123451

Nov 3, 2019
Does anyone know which way it is to the next altar/location. I am at the pilgrims path rooftop and i cant find then next altar/location

maiikuroo

Jan 27, 2022
To those who reached the Unknown Lake or fought the Prayer Maiden. You can't say the battle theme of that is not good. Also that specific BGM file is named "InorinoOtome", I looked it up and it led me to an Otome game. This game's amazing, gotta say. Aside from the game feeding all my weird fantasies, gameplay good.

Reactions: ScoppPanda

Sharter

Oct 2, 2018
Wonders of technology.

Basically, if anyone have artistic skill, know how to work with spine and also have tons of spare time, they can make it happen. Of course, a lot of character animations, even basic ones will need to be taken into account. And I didn't see anyone drawing custom assets, except for Nephilim's ero mod so far.
Hey Kron, do you plan on releasing the different position in game over that you did? Also we miss you on the DC lmao, but glad you're alright.

Krongorka

Sep 22, 2017
Hey Kron, do you plan on releasing the different position in game over that you did? Also we miss you on the DC lmao, but glad you're alright.
Maybe, but I'm too invested at Monster Black Market modding at this point to stop what I'm doing :p Besides NoR modding scene isn't bound by spine v4, cracked v3 can be used by community. Nephilim50 proved that.
Yeah, sorry about "going into the dark", but things changed in my life quite a bit and I'm not planning to make more H-videos, simply because copyright system is an abusive broken mess. Modding scene is great in comparison.

Nephilim50

Jul 15, 2022
Maybe, but I'm too invested at Monster Black Market modding at this point to stop what I'm doing :p Besides NoR modding scene isn't bound by spine v4, cracked v3 can be used by community. Nephilim50 proved that.
I know you are very busy but you should really give it a try at the bgtbbb level editor, it has a great potential to create interesting things.
1688687737152.png

even custom background animations can be implemented without the need to overwrite or edit existing ones!

you have good ideas, I'm sure you can create something awesome!

pentane

Nov 8, 2020
Are there any good mods that change gameplay not translation or uncensorship?
there is the Boned mod, you can search the thread for "Boned" and you should find it.

it makes the game a good deal harder but also makes rape sex much more prevalent since its easier to get knocked down and stay down longer

Reactions: bertsrandim

maiikuroo

Jan 27, 2022
Upon playing this game, I remembered a game similar to this. Medieval time and almost about witches and churches. It is also a side-scroller hack and slash game almost similar to this game. As far as I remember, the main character is a blonde elf or probably a blonde woman in a white clothing, I think it is also about revenge(?) or just escaping some nightmare or something but yes it also has the rape tag since enemies rapes the main character and shit. The last time I played it, it's only a demo and after that forgot about it, I found it in DLSite. I know my description is really...hard to understand but if someone finds out, I thank you in advance.

ADevCalledQuest

Mar 22, 2023
The thread's getting pretty big - does anybody have a list of the mods that've been posted so far? I can't even find the Boned mod anymore.

Sussyballs00

May 12, 2023
Are there mods for NoR that modify the UI portrait and H scenes to correspond with the alt costumes if you switch to one? If not someones gotta do that because that'd be cool.

maiikuroo

Jan 27, 2022
Are there mods for NoR that modify the UI portrait and H scenes to correspond with the alt costumes if you switch to one? If not someones gotta do that because that'd be cool.
Someone mentioned that if someone's going to do it, it must be someone skillful and has the time to do it since most H-scenes uses the assets of the default costume of the main character and it will be another or a different asset if they were to do that. Take note that they will be creating and animating every specific H-Scene and trying to re-draw every position of the main character in a different costume/s is going to be long and tedious. Someone correct me if I am wrong at some part

Aug 13, 2020
Here's a different bug for a change.
Aradia fell into one of those pocket tentacle things, there were a couple blue and red inquisitors, after the tentacle went in, she quickly vanished.
I could attack and cast spells and the return talismans but she was frozen in place, invisible.
Has anyone run into this?
1688813470577.png

Reactions: diana07
4.50 star(s) 79 Votes