May 23, 2023
Game is finished. Only very small updates are gonna happen. Dlis (The developer) has said this himself on his Cien (blog). I recommend anyone in this thread to join the NoR discord if they're looking for extra content (mods, better translations etc.) That website you posted a screenshot of sucks btw.
Link to discord?

hkjhk

Aug 29, 2021
I apologize if this has been asked a lot but I can’t find the answer to my question with the search function:

Does anybody have a list of where to find every diary entry?

Erris1123

Mar 14, 2019
I apologize if this has been asked a lot but I can’t find the answer to my question with the search function:

Diary 1: Immediately after the first boss.
Diary 1.png

Diary 2: Right next to the first place you speak to Suzunne
Diary 2.png

Diary 3: By the window with the old lady, the shortcut gate.
1687126091479.png

Diary 4: On the otherside of the shortcut gate next to the Rhodenia altar.
1687126165332.png

Diary 5: In the gate area next to the Lower Layer Passage altar. Have to go through passage under the Ranch Cell altar to access.
1687126289967.png
1687126354583.png

Erris1123

Mar 14, 2019

Diary 6: In White Cathedral Rooftop, go down and to the left. Need to talk to sister in church for it to spawn, and need rooftop key from time stop inquisitors raping female inquisitors.
1687126566662.png
1687126764277.png
1687127806861.png
Diary 7 and 8: On opposite sides of the room with the warden being raped in Prison.
1687126918940.png

Diary 9: In the beginning of Path of Eternal Rest after speaking to noble girl in Ragdum
1687127136794.png 1687127038429.png

Diary 10: In the Ranch after telling the man about the bunny girl. Or not telling.
1687127458120.png
1687127467251.png

Diary 11: In White Cathedral after helping the maids in the Underground Church
1687127742989.png
1687127755749.png

hkjhk

Aug 29, 2021
Hello!
Trying to 100% my collection in the game am struggling to find 2 weapons and a 5 enemies. I will attach some photos if someone can assist me in the locations for them!

For the weapons going via the list in the church:
The first weapon is between Spring Axe and Inquisitor sword
The second weapon is between Nightingale and Pure White Innocence

For the Enemy Info Via the list:
Two entries between Artificial Tentacle and Muscled Black Suit
Entry between Mimic and Black Wings
Two Entries between Librarian and Sheephead Demon

Thank you guys again in advance!

hkjhk

Aug 29, 2021
Diary 1: Immediately after the first boss.
View attachment 2706975

Diary 2: Right next to the first place you speak to Suzunne
View attachment 2706976

Diary 3: By the window with the old lady, the shortcut gate.
View attachment 2706977

Diary 4: On the otherside of the shortcut gate next to the Rhodenia altar.
View attachment 2706981

Diary 5: In the gate area next to the Lower Layer Passage altar. Have to go through passage under the Ranch Cell altar to access.
View attachment 2706984
View attachment 2706985
Many thanks again! This assisted me so much!

jolg

Jul 7, 2020
People with diary problems, getting soft-locked after the first boss, etc. ----> Download and play from this version of the game instead:

Once you have this MTL version (from the link above), go back to the version you downloaded from the first page (The version you had problems with), then go to this path from that folder: NightofRevenge_1.07\BepInEx\Translation\en\Text then copy _AutoGeneratedTranslations.txt from there. Now go back to the MTL version, then replace this txt file with that. From now on, just play from the MTL version, it will have a better English translation from the other version.
I don't know man, the other one had better translation to be honest.

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
I don't know man, the other one had better translation to be honest.
Did you read the full post? You can literally copy the translation files from the "other one" and use them in the version he linked. This game uses reipatcher, which will either use google translate (or another translation service if setup for it) and overlays the translation over the original text without modifying the game files at all. That translation only happens once, and are saved into a text file which can be edited and shared for others to use.

Reactions: MaestreOfChaos

jolg

Jul 7, 2020
Did you read the full post? You can literally copy the translation files from the "other one" and use them in the version he linked. This game uses reipatcher, which will either use google translate (or another translation service if setup for it) and overlays the translation over the original text without modifying the game files at all. That translation only happens once, and are saved into a text file which can be edited and shared for others to use.
PLease tell me how
Edit: i really don't know what to put where.

Last edited:

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
PLease tell me how
Edit: i really don't know what to put where.
Fucking hell, actually read the damn post you quoted from before. It's literally written in enough detail there that if you have basic computer skills and the ability to read you should be able to do it.

Here's the post again , and I'll bold the relevant parts.

People with diary problems, getting soft-locked after the first boss, etc. ----> Download and play from this version of the game instead:

Once you have this MTL version (from the link above), go back to the version you downloaded from the first page (The version you had problems with), then go to this path from that folder: NightofRevenge_1.07\BepInEx\Translation\en\Text then copy _AutoGeneratedTranslations.txt from there. Now go back to the MTL version, then replace this txt file with that. From now on, just play from the MTL version, it will have a better English translation from the other version.

If you really REALLY need a full, individual step by step guide I can do that, but it takes more time than I want to for a simple copy and paste job.

Reactions: MaestreOfChaos
4.50 star(s) 79 Votes