shineek

Nov 13, 2017
Yeah, a screenshot would help
This place, which leads the the item shown in the second image, the only ways to get there would be open the gate in second image, which is impossible with the lever behind the gate, or break the ground as you do a little further in this location. There you can use a minotaur with two heavy clubs to destroy the floor, but he cant reach the location on the first image since there is some rubble on the ground that he cant jump over.

• Wow
Reactions: derakino999

egaskrad

Jul 9, 2020
This place, which leads the the item shown in the second image, the only ways to get there would be open the gate in second image, which is impossible with the lever behind the gate, or break the ground as you do a little further in this location. There you can use a minotaur with two heavy clubs to destroy the floor, but he cant reach the location on the first image since there is some rubble on the ground that he cant jump over.
It was a long time since I played the game, so I do not have an exact answer to your question. But, I remember that there is only 1 ground that you need to lure a minotaur. The one in the second image I do not even recall it, so it is likely that it is very easy to reach, or there is something handy to break whatever part of the ground.

May i ask how do i unlock the two costumes in game?
Save the shop owner in that event. You can then buy the costumes in her shop.

jaberwoock

Sep 22, 2017
on the upper floor you need to fall some rock

Reactions: shineek

Krongorka

Sep 22, 2017
Hello, sorry to disturb you. Idk if this has been asked before, but is this a modded scene or just an edited image of the Game Over CG? If it is a mod, is it possible if we could get a link?
I got a lot of edited scenes but most of these are tests only.

Reactions: MortimerScharf

Erris1123

Mar 14, 2019
Oh thanks btw this game has virgin end? Or nothing different from normal?
As far as I know, there are only two endings based on your Karma, which is based mostly around saving enslaved women. None of them are based on virginity - though considering the DLsite mentions that Aradia prides herself on being a virgin, it really should have one now that I think about it.

Syren1603

Jul 21, 2022
Just above that piece of cracked ground in the first image there is a platform with spikes on the bottom of it. When you jump on it, it will fall and break the cracked ground. You have to do this twice as there are two pieces of cracked ground below the spiked platform. Then you can drop in and get the item. I had some issues where the platform wouldn't fall properly, but simply closing and re-opening the game fixed that for me.

Reactions: shineek
4.50 star(s) 79 Votes