Meowzzer

Oct 31, 2019
Is there a guide anywhere mostly for NPCs? Ive got some to move to a certain area, but i wanna know everything. Also are the 2 maids just gone after their first quest? I havent found them again and i dont think theyve moved to the area with the others.

bgtbbb

Mar 3, 2021
On topic: will these new level mods conflict with each other?
They shouldn't, assuming they arn't using the same filename. Atleast, I hope not.

Is the rape counter supposed to be how many times you SEE yourself get raped in-game? Or is it in universe, I lost at one point and it added lots of rapes to my counter when I only got defeated by one enemy. However it was because I was captured so does it go up everytime a monster cums or is just just when you lose? Because if you get one rape per loss than the rape counter is broken.
It increases at certain points in the ero animations. Most of the time its just +1 but some animations that have a fade away or implied timeskip increase it by a random amount.

Impl0dedcrev

Jun 25, 2018
Maleficent Sorry to ping but can we have OP include the fixes for
"IM STUCK AT BANDIT CAMP"
and maybe also for "IM STUCK AT PAUSE MENU"
which comes as a close second...

We come here every now and then for news on the game only to find the thread flooded by lazy people repeating the same questions and throwing tantrums when they arent spoonfed the answers...

On topic: will these new level mods conflict with each other?
i agree we need an OP post of this but also to be fair, someone who has already done what's needed for the game such as going through everything should just supply us with the fixed version instead of saying "look a few posts above" to be told yeah fix it yourself.
someone is working on this i think unless they are done but people have the game fixed just no one is going to OP and doing anything about it.
ive said it before but i don't think im unreasonable for saying that i shouldn't need to fix something others already have but just wont\cant give to OP to post as the official Link.
None of this will stop people asking stuff but it will at least save everyone some work thats already done if they stop to read the OP post if it changes.

• Angry
Reactions: souldead341

Krongorka

Sep 22, 2017
Man, something like this shouldn't have happened. You can't just upload and pin a broken version of the game to the first post and call it a day *smh*. At this point I'd rather to keep 1.06 instead.

Well, I just had some fun with spine on my end. Pretty much broken for in-game, but I'd rather to share some gif from it at least:

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
i agree we need an OP post of this but also to be fair, someone who has already done what's needed for the game such as going through everything should just supply us with the fixed version instead of saying "look a few posts above" to be told yeah fix it yourself.
someone is working on this i think unless they are done but people have the game fixed just no one is going to OP and doing anything about it.
ive said it before but i don't think im unreasonable for saying that i shouldn't need to fix something others already have but just wont\cant give to OP to post as the official Link.
None of this will stop people asking stuff but it will at least save everyone some work thats already done if they stop to read the OP post if it changes.
This kind of fix can often be posted in the thread, but the first post doesn't get updated. Even if they update the first post it's almost always just to link to the post with the fix. You can request the mods or first poster to update it, but then it's on them.

And frankly, needing to download 1 file and copy and paste it into a specified folder in the game is not that hard. It's not asking you to download mod tools, learn a programming language, and manually make every change.

Aug 13, 2020
-someone... should just supply us-
No, nobody here is entitled for anything. This is just a clear reflection of nowaday's lazy, instant gratification mindset.
I also had the issue and a quick search yielded more than enough answers. IIRC all you have to do is replace a file or something. Hopefully we'll get OP fixed (It's somewhat confusing TBH).

bgtbbb What if they use the same areas for teleporting? The first two tests use the top right of Parish church, for example.

Dankbeast66

May 30, 2020
This kind of fix can often be posted in the thread, but the first post doesn't get updated. Even if they update the first post it's almost always just to link to the post with the fix. You can request the mods or first poster to update it, but then it's on them.

And frankly, needing to download 1 file and copy and paste it into a specified folder in the game is not that hard. It's not asking you to download mod tools, learn a programming language, and manually make every change.

The problem really isn't that the technical fix is hard, the problem is that there are certain people who will download the first link on the main page, get soft-locked after Degraid, and then immediately leave a post saying "GAME NO WORK" ad infinitum as evidenced by the last, like hundred pages of this thread. Pinning the correct file on the first page could help rectify this.

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
The problem really isn't that the technical fix is hard, the problem is that there are certain people who will download the first link on the main page, get soft-locked after Degraid, and then immediately leave a post saying "GAME NO WORK" ad infinitum as evidenced by the last, like hundred pages of this thread. Pinning the correct file on the first page could help rectify this.
Honestly, it frequently doesn't. All that changes is the response to the questions becomes "read the first post". I don't have specific examples to link to, but there are some games people beg for full saves, when the first post states the full save is included in the download (where it's also obviously labeled in the download). Other ones are asking about cheats, with there again being a cheats section listed in the first post.

Basically nothing fixes the stupid / lazy people who can't be bothered to even try looking before posting a question. The best you can do it try and beat the basic thought process into them one at a time.

cgxu

Feb 9, 2018
First of all ,the thread has right now 6766 posts, you can't expect someone to read all of the posts, nor is lazyness to only read the last pages which most often will not have the link to the fix.

Second, the search is not good, it is not chronological and very hard to read multiple posts.

Third and most important, the so called "fix" still don't fix the foreground animations(for me at least). So the "fix" everyone links really is not even good, the real fix is ignoring the version in the first page and downloading the BepInEx version instead.

Fourth, the link for the literally unplayable version is in the first page for over a month already. Calling users lazy and entitled won't change that. "The best you can do" is change the link or people will keep reporting the game is broken, which is true.

Last edited:

bgtbbb

Mar 3, 2021
bgtbbb What if they use the same areas for teleporting? The first two tests use the top right of Parish church, for example.
Justed tested this. Multiple entrances in the same level from more than one mod won't works as intended. Error only affects users loading more than one custom level at a time. Thanks for heads up, working on a fix.

Reactions: MaestreOfChaos

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
First of all ,the thread has right now 6766 posts, you can't expect someone to read all of the posts, nor is lazyness to only read the last pages which most often will not have the link to the fix.

Second, the search is not good, it is not chronological and very hard to read multiple posts.

Third and most important, the so called "fix" still don't fix the foreground animations(for me at least). So the "fix" everyone links really is not even good, the real fix is ignoring the version in the first page and downloading the BepInEx version instead.

Fourth, the link for the literally unplayable version is in the first page for over a month already. Calling users lazy and entitled won't change that. "The best you can do" is change the link or people will keep reporting the game is broken, which is true.
Except there are issues with the idea that it's not laziness. First, there are literally dozens of posts that are asking the same question, and all those posts (and the ones discussing and replying about it) just add extra, frankly, pointless posts that bloat the thread and push the fix farther back.
Second, there's literally another (only post he's made too) guy who just posted asking about this exact same issue. To me this just shows pure laziness that is so prevalent, since literally most of the last few pages of the thread are discussions about this exact error.

Yes, search isn't great, but it offers a starting point to see if someone has already asked about a problem, and gives you a starting point to look from. If the question about the error was back on page 200 of the thread, and the fix at page 280 I'd understand, but it's not.

I'll set aside the foreground fix (honestly, I personally didn't know that was an issue), but the diary bug is what's constantly being asked about.

Once again, if you want the first post updated YOU CAN REQUEST THAT TO HAPPEN! @ the first poster, send a mod request, post in the game request thread. There are numerous options to do that, but I haven't seen anyone complaining about it in the thread do / claim to do any of that.

QonanXian

Oct 27, 2021
People with diary problems, getting soft-locked after the first boss, etc. ----> Download and play from this version of the game instead:

Once you have this MTL version (from the link above), go back to the version you downloaded from the first page (The version you had problems with), then go to this path from that folder: NightofRevenge_1.07\BepInEx\Translation\en\Text then copy _AutoGeneratedTranslations.txt from there. Now go back to the MTL version, then replace this txt file with that. From now on, just play from the MTL version, it will have a better English translation from the other version.

QonanXian

Oct 27, 2021
As for the missing weapons, I only missed 2, it is the 2 between "Elegance" and "Judgement" in the Weapon Info section in the church.

Impl0dedcrev

Jun 25, 2018

i might be wrong here but ALL notes and shit are fucked and ALL I AM FUCKING SAYING is that people have the full FIXED version already.
i get its hard to get OP to changes something sometimes but if you have teh fixed version get OP to use yours as the main download instead of getting everyone to manually fix it themselves.
there will be no complaining about "diary not working" if the main download is fixed that is my ENTIRE POINT

Its not lazy its called common sense

4.50 star(s) 79 Votes