souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
I can't progress. When I try using the Diary thing after the Bandit Leader, I'm frozen in place and can't do anything besides move the camera with arrow keys. I assume i have to use the Diary because I can't find anyway out of the level.
Try reading 3 posts up from yours, I already posted about this to answer someone else.

Jun 11, 2020
The version I downloaded initially is unplayable because the game freezes permanently on almost every dialogue scene. The one I downloaded as a "solution" to that is illegible because it's just so poorly translated. How am I actually supposed to play this?

Glorp

Jul 22, 2017
i read what i think is the post, but i have no idea what its talking about or what to do
...what do you mean you don't know what it's talking about? It tells the other person that asked that exact same question that's been asked, at this point, probably hundreds of times in this thread to just read back a small, tiny bit and put in the bare minimum of effort to figure out what to do. Or if you don't want to do that, you could try using the search function.

Arcsadia

Nov 8, 2019
Reactions: UCheatedUrself

TheSaltyPearl

Dec 6, 2019
Go here:

Download this version, and the attached _AutoGeneratedTranslations.txt here
Its the file from the front page version.
Drop it into the version you get from the post I linked there in NightofRevenge_1.07\BepInEx\Translation\en\Text\2 making sure to overwrite the file.

This gives you an uncensored, functional game with built-in cheats and the new translation.
How do i download the attached file? It just opens a tab no download?

TheSaltyPearl

Dec 6, 2019
Can I please just get a straight answer/fix in a single reply instead of "ReAd OtHeR pOsTs"? there's more than a few telling their fixes, and either i cant completely understand exactly what to do, or the couple i already tried didnt work.

Nov 24, 2017
Can I please just get a straight answer/fix in a single reply instead of "ReAd OtHeR pOsTs"? there's more than a few telling their fixes, and either i cant completely understand exactly what to do, or the couple i already tried didnt work.
There's at least 10 unecessary filler pages to this thread of people posting the exact same repeated question, sometimes multiple times one after another (and even copy-pasting the same nonsensical question one reply after the one containing the solution), so it's no surprise most of us here are fed up with answering the same thing verbatim.

TheSaltyPearl

Dec 6, 2019
There's at least 10 unecessary filler pages to this thread of people posting the exact same repeated question, sometimes multiple times one after another (and even copy-pasting the same nonsensical question one reply after the one containing the solution), so it's no surprise most of us here are fed up with answering the same thing verbatim.
Well maybe the solutions should be worded better. There's at least 2 i cant understand bc of wording/vagueness.

Rat-attack

Aug 18, 2020
Have you tried looking up/using the search function to find those worded better solutions instead of writing your last few replies trying to have us re-write the solution in a specific way that you understand. As it's been said more than at least 2 times....I know that at least once someone has posted the fix in part of a game upload zip since I never had to follow the solutions posted.

Aug 13, 2020
Maleficent Sorry to ping but can we have OP include the fixes for
"IM STUCK AT BANDIT CAMP"
and maybe also for "IM STUCK AT PAUSE MENU"
which comes as a close second...

We come here every now and then for news on the game only to find the thread flooded by lazy people repeating the same questions and throwing tantrums when they arent spoonfed the answers...

On topic: will these new level mods conflict with each other?

Reactions: worldender

Syren1603

Jul 21, 2022
You can break it using the minotaur just a little to the left. Bait it close and its attacks should break the floor.

Bopy

Oct 7, 2017
Is the rape counter supposed to be how many times you SEE yourself get raped in-game? Or is it in universe, I lost at one point and it added lots of rapes to my counter when I only got defeated by one enemy. However it was because I was captured so does it go up everytime a monster cums or is just just when you lose? Because if you get one rape per loss than the rape counter is broken.

4.50 star(s) 79 Votes