Whiskaz

May 24, 2023
I get this exact issue as well, so far not sure how to fix it. someone suggested some other fixes but they didnt really help.
i already answer about the first question and for that red flashes thingy i think it was a boss repeat button so you just need to activate it to re-enable the boss after you defeat it

Reactions: Silverfan936

QonanXian

Oct 27, 2021
Is there a list of all the obtainable weapons/spells/items in this game? info of all the shrine locations? and how do I know if I have completed everything in this current patch,

SilentShip

Mar 27, 2020
Is there a list of all the obtainable weapons/spells/items in this game? info of all the shrine locations? and how do I know if I have completed everything in this current patch,
Yes, there's a map somewhere in these pages of this post.
See if this is the most updated one - but you should try doing a search for maps anyway

I am not sure about if there's a list of journals though.

Whiskaz

May 24, 2023
a list? no but there a journal about the obtainable item you can get in the game at parish church on the 2nd floor and from there you can see what and which item you didn't obtain yet by "????" sign and for the shrine i think there about 25-30

Whiskaz

May 24, 2023
Yes, there's a map somewhere in these pages of this post.
See if this is the most updated one - but you should try doing a search for maps anyway

I am not sure about if there's a list of journals though.
yeah, i think that all of em except for the secret underground lake where the Holy Maiden boss and some dryad and mermaid girl live and if this is up to date then i've have been collect them all nice info dude

SilentShip

Mar 27, 2020
yeah, i think that all of em except for the secret underground lake where the Holy Maiden boss and some dryad and mermaid girl live and if this is up to date then i've have been collect them all nice info dude
Post full save? I just want to cross-reference just to make sure as well.
I don't think I chased every small detail the last time I cleared the newest update

Whiskaz

May 24, 2023
Post full save? I just want to cross-reference just to make sure as well.
I don't think I chased every small detail the last time I cleared the newest update
idk about now but i have some issue when importing my save file before from my laptop into my PC like the game data still fine but the gallery was disappear like it was reset idk if this some kind of bug or the save data and the gallery have different save location

cluddieclud

Apr 23, 2023
Night of Revenge 1.07
With BepInEx, AutoTranslator with the status menu text fixed and all diaries translated, helper plugin pack v1.0.0.1 from kumarin (uncensor + cheats) and Kek1245 map . I uploaded this because all problems with peoples trying working with ReiPatcher. Only need change the keys because i use the arrows for move.

Anyways i had to download this version and juggle save files between the two variants everytime i encounter a bug that seems to be caused by translation i assume on the main variant

Voych Aokara

Jul 2, 2021
Hello everyone again, I would like to create audiovisual quality content for Night Of Revenge, a while ago I uploaded a video of a demo I made.

I would like to know if anyone here owns the animations of the game, I am looking for all of them, including the combat ones to develop a more interesting video of Aradia being defeated and thus justify certain animations that are in the game and not in the gallery, like which I show below.

I hope you can help me get more animations so I can finish my first video of this style, I love this game and thank you all! PROYECT NIGHT.png PROYECT NIGHT2.png PROYECT NIGHT2.png PROYECT NIGHT.png PROYECT NIGHT.png PROYECT NIGHT.png

Arrakhis

Jul 5, 2017
i think d-list shared his animation if you subscribe his enty, isnt it better if you asked his permission 1st.

4.50 star(s) 79 Votes