craftlil

Mar 21, 2023
How to get the area 6.2 i see the map already but i'm still confused there like a certain thing you need to die from?

PervyGoddess

May 10, 2023
After I defeat the 1st boss then I pick up a shiny thing at the right side of that area and the game is stuck ,cant do anything not even opening the menu ,only I can do is alt+f4
Yea, It hard freezes with any shiny thing on the ground that says examine. I dont think the game is beatable without this being fixed

PervyGoddess

May 10, 2023
NOR BonedMod:
This mod is very much a work in progress!
Description:

Download v1.0 : Mega
SHA256: 56AEF005ECE61835CDD33E4C633208CD1878BB72DC64763B0891722A7BD1CDF0
SHA1: DE9338AB3817172890191F380567F464DA152D02

Installation:

Removal:

Code:
1.0:
* Increased first boss difficulty
* Numerous other fixes

Dev build 5c:
* Grab now damages player
* Birthing animation no longer escapable, pinning stamina to 0

Dev build 5b:
* Enabled immediate get up around new mechanic
* Added nerfs to dog boss and butcher grabs

Dev build 5a:
* Fixed a couple patch bugs
* Added unique grapple mechanics to clock monster and white inquisition

Dev build 5:
* Added aphrodesiac to sex
* Removed struggle from use key, improved struggle effect since it can't be spammed as quickly
* Added creampie to all sex
* Impregnation timer can be reset with down + use keys
* Impregnation timer or pregnancy timer can be cleared from a save point
* Ejaculation boosts impregnation timer
* Sex slowly removes XP
* Ejaculation damages HP

Dev build 4:
* Added slowdown to dashing through monsters
* Removed more grabs from specific monsters

Dev build 3:
* Prevent monsters from grabbing while stunned by parry
* Removed more grabs from specific monsters and training dummy
* Adjusted struggle curves to be marginally better luck

Dev build 2:
* Enemies can now grab you if you stand too close
* Enemies move 10% faster
* Enemies have 10-15% more HP
* Enemies have 10% more toughness
* Enemies falter duration reduced 25%
* Enemies heal a small amount each time they clap cheeks
* Bigoni has special struggle stats so he is easier to escape

Dev build 1:
* Knockdowns sap stamina
* Knocked down staming regen is slower based on how much HP is missing
* Stand up from knockdown requires full stamina
* Escaping from sex uses stamina
* Escape attempts have a random chance of success
* Enemies will overcompensate to you struggling frequently, making it harder to struggle so maybe it is a good idea to try to catch them off guard...
* Guarding hits consumes more stamina
Having a bug where i think if my aphrodisiac proc is full, saving at an alter makes me lose all my souls and die. Any ideas on how to fix? This mod is too fun to get rid of it

wattafookman

Apr 29, 2021
If anyone has successfully made more asset files for big breasts, please post them. I would make some myself but I cannot get spine to work

Rat-attack

Aug 18, 2020
Can someone please tell me what kinda of possession is in the game? and here can i find it?
Honestly I think it is reffering to enemies being possessed rather than the player as most clear one is the Priests in the church get taken over by the red sludge stuff forcing them to attack you differently and join in the H-scenes on you as they dig into both of yours brains to make you orgasm. Apart from that.....there's just mind breaks so your character changes completely but you don't get to play as them anymore because those come via game overs.

So I personally don't think that the tag should be applied based on my understanding of what it means since it's really hard to spot and is a push to say that it counts in most instances. However I don't know what the criteria is for applying the tag if there is one apart from just the thread maker slapping it on and mods.

Reactions: GreenNight009

Impl0dedcrev

Jun 25, 2018
ive see people talk about the bug after bandit boss when you examine and get stuck...yeah but its EVERY shiny thing you examine and you get stuck for me, like anytime it says examine for a sparkle it slowly zooms in and does nothing at all.

Arcsadia

Nov 8, 2019
ive see people talk about the bug after bandit boss when you examine and get stuck...yeah but its EVERY shiny thing you examine and you get stuck for me, like anytime it says examine for a sparkle it slowly zooms in and does nothing at all.
Correct, every diary and every npc interaction is compromise in the game and will freeze your game, so a save that by pass one of the bugs will only carry you so far as to the next diary or npc to freeze again, for one reason or another one file in the new version has some issue that causing this problem and by replace it the problem goes away, at less it what many have verify.

You can solve the problem by yourself with this post
https://f95zone.to/threads/night-of-revenge-v1-0-7-d-lis.52284/post-10604426

Or you can download and replace the problematic file with the one in this post, if it the correct one (I didn’t tested), it will archive the same result.
https://f95zone.to/threads/night-of-revenge-v1-0-7-d-lis.52284/post-10732069

Last edited:

EmilyFurToy

Feb 27, 2023
Whenever I examine the Diary after the very first boss it just sorta... Freezes. Ambient animations and audio continue, but my control is removes. Tried it about 4 times.

• Angry
Reactions: AhYeah

PaNiq

Dec 3, 2017
I got a little excited and "finished" the wolf mod

here you have the mod if you want to try it, you only need to put the 2 files in the \NightofRevenge_Data folder of the game.
remember to make a backup of the original files! View attachment 2410845

Edit: now with a "new skin" (courtesy of LoveNot ) and animation! View attachment 2416913
View attachment 2416934

if the animation is not displayed correctly as in this image you have to go to the game folder "BepInEx\plugins\ModImages\Uncensored by omp123 and Quaking_Nuts" and delete the file "s_MDogERO.png".
View attachment 2417323
Where are the dogs located ingame? I've added the mod to the game but they're not in the gallery and I don't know where they're at. Is there a specific game version needed for it? Nothing is listed but I assume there is, I'm using 1.0.7 right now.

Nephilim50

Jul 15, 2022
Where are the dogs located ingame? I've added the mod to the game but they're not in the gallery and I don't know where they're at. Is there a specific game version needed for it? Nothing is listed but I assume there is, I'm using 1.0.7 right now.
the mod replaces the appearance of the enemy "mummy dog" or however you have it translated
1684532751439.png
so they are in the cemetery next to the ranch.
1684532837356.png

Reactions: Krongorka and PaNiq
4.50 star(s) 79 Votes