JNA07

Jun 18, 2020
hi, enjoying this game a lot, alternating between this and dark souls xD
but here's my question, does anyone know what this area is for?? it's suposed to do something and it's bugged or nothing at all?
the area is right next to the spider boss
and under that area can't find how to reach that
does anyone know? been looking for a guide but found nothing at all
sorry for the bad english writing and thanks in advance

golden12345

May 14, 2021
I'm completely lost with what to do after the Samurai boss at the Ranch top. I killed him and red glowing appeared next to the altar which lets me activate it but then it seems to glitch and nothing happens. Do I need this to progress with the game? I don't know where else I could need to go

JNA07

Jun 18, 2020
hi, after you are done with the samurai, if understood the game right, it works similar to dark souls, the area is complete, you can check the library below the ranch top for some female characters fate you encounter before, but beyond there is nothing else to do there. keep to next place the lower layer, you can access at the bottom of the ranch right below the altair or you can through a gate in the slums :)

Reactions: golden12345

cook_ie

Sep 24, 2022
hi, enjoying this game a lot, alternating between this and dark souls xD
but here's my question, does anyone know what this area is for?? it's suposed to do something and it's bugged or nothing at all?
the area is right next to the spider boss
and under that area can't find how to reach that
does anyone know? been looking for a guide but found nothing at all
sorry for the bad english writing and thanks in advance
Screenshot_9283.png
Go to the right then drop down, jump and grab onto the ledge and get whatever is in there.
(Map by Kek1245)

ttearing

Jul 29, 2023
Yeah I’m also having issues with the translation, I do the language alter coding thing like Language=en and the game still runs in Japanese, idk if you resolved your issue but mine is still going. Also on version 1.07

cook_ie

Sep 24, 2022
the problem as in the picture shows, there is a floor there and once i dropped, nothing happens, that's why i was asking if it is bugged
I'm not sure then sorry, but i'll get on maybe tomorrow and try to figure out something, been some time since i've played the game...

Lt.Creative

Feb 18, 2022
Hello everyone! I discovered Night of Revenge not too long ago and surfed the internet for the game with English Translations. I found one but unfortunately it would crash when I had to pick up the Diary. I seen some comments saying to get another version then to apply a Translator but im not that advanced when it comes to technology lmao, can someone please send me a link to a working version? I would be forever thankful!!

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: MaestreOfChaos

Nephilim50

Jul 15, 2022
i don't see the purple door thing ive tried both mods am i doing something wrong?
if you have reipatcher the extra level does not work, they are incompatible with each other.
also make sure you have the correct version of bepinex.
just in case I leave you a version that I know works with the game and the extra level

Reactions: MaestreOfChaos

Nobodyspam4

May 26, 2021
Banda necesito ayuda!!!

Me quede estancado conseguí 115 de karma y no encuentro los prisioneros restantes

si alguien pudiera brindarme la info de donde encontrarlos se los agradecería mucho
mano me acabas de ayudar ya que no sabia como conseguir karma, voy a tener que hacer todos los niveles ottra vez ☠

Nobodyspam4

May 26, 2021

SudoNym2186

Feb 5, 2023
Is there a link to this game that's already translated into English? I've already been through the forum and read so much crap about the bepinex auto translator, but it's not working. Though to be fair, I don't know how to make it work in the first place. I turn on the game, and wait, nothing happens. I go into options, and all symbols are empty. I go to new game, and there's japanese everywhere. I've downloaded several _AutoGeneratedTranslations.txt files from around this forum and put them in BepInEx/Translation/En/Text, but that doesn't seem to do anything. How do I make this work? And barring that, does anyone have a copy of the game where the game itself is already translated instead of just a plugin that either isn't working, or I can't figure out how to start it working?

1691055263520.png
1691055298417.png
1691055332872.png
1691055369052.png
1691055396636.png

Reactions: Flargnock
4.50 star(s) 79 Votes