elpis123

Mar 15, 2020
So... how do you get past that 1st "boss"?
I killedhim pretty easily, and then there a girl, someobject you're able to pick up and another interactable thingy. when you try to interact with it everything just goes dumb and all you can do is move your camera.

Im sure there gotta be someome with similar problem, but 335 pages iss a bit too much

Huhm... I think I got your exact issues as well. This didn't happen before (I cleared this game multiple times but this is the first time I got this bugs. No ideas here as well and i don't think we have the solution for this yet? Maybe?

EDIT: Found the solution - https://f95zone.to/threads/night-of-revenge-v1-0-7-d-lis.52284/post-10591817

Last edited:
Reactions: Silverfan936

TechCom

May 30, 2023
So... how do you get past that 1st "boss"?
I killedhim pretty easily, and then there a girl, someobject you're able to pick up and another interactable thingy. when you try to interact with it everything just goes dumb and all you can do is move your camera.

Im sure there gotta be someome with similar problem, but 335 pages iss a bit too much
My post 6 posts above yours shows I looked through the thread and solved those problems. It is the diary bug. You may also get or have the fps bug.

May 31, 2023
Hey guys, I'm having a bit of an issue and I was hoping someone could clarify it. I just got to the Basilica location in the game, and I came across a cell with 2 women being raped by 2 crossbow guys. The camera zooms in on them when I pass by, but I can't seem to enter the cell. Is this a bug I'm experiencing or is this intentional? I assumed I would be able to rescue those women for karma.

bgtbbb

Mar 3, 2021
Im releasing version 1 of my

are included.
For those who don't know how git repos work:
1. Go
2. Download one of the "Source code" files
3. Unzip
4. Read the guide

Let me know if there are any issues.
This is version 1, so don't expect a fully featured editor, but its a start

Syren1603

Jul 21, 2022
I found a bug. When I beat the first boss, the Bandit Leader, there is an examine button afterwards. According to youtube gameplay it is supposed to open a journal, but it doesn't for me. It just soft locks me. All of my buttons stop responding and the only ones that do anything are the look around buttons. I have to close the game and reopen it, but I can't get past that spot. I have tried reducing the quality and resolution, but no differences.

TechCom

May 30, 2023
Hey guys, I'm having a bit of an issue and I was hoping someone could clarify it. I just got to the Basilica location in the game, and I came across a cell with 2 women being raped by 2 crossbow guys. The camera zooms in on them when I pass by, but I can't seem to enter the cell. Is this a bug I'm experiencing or is this intentional? I assumed I would be able to rescue those women for karma.
I'm not sure about that particular one, but a lot of girls can't be rescued. Especially as you get to the higher levels.

TechCom

May 30, 2023
Im releasing version 1 of my

are included.
For those who don't know how git repos work:
1. Go
2. Download one of the "Source code" files
3. Unzip
4. Read the guide

Let me know if there are any issues.
This is version 1, so don't expect a fully featured editor, but its a start
Thanks for this. I have a particular short fantasy scenario I wouldn't mind making.

Reactions: bonsaii

Whiskaz

May 24, 2023
that's not a bug and you'll encounter many more scene where you just can see the girl getting humiliated and destroyed in some map and the game zoom in was one of fan service feature so don't mind it and after basilica there no other way to get karma than finishing some secret event or talking to the NPC

May 31, 2023
that's not a bug and you'll encounter many more scene where you just can see the girl getting humiliated and destroyed in some map and the game zoom in was one of fan service feature so don't mind it and after basilica there no other way to get karma than finishing some secret event or talking to the NPC
Thanks for the clarification!

QonanXian

Oct 27, 2021
"The floor is crumbling" how do I break this? There's nothing nearby I can use to break it.
Also, Is there a list of all the obtainable weapons/spells/items in this game? and where to get them. That'd be nice.

Borntoheal1

Apr 25, 2023
getting a lock bug when interacting with this View attachment 2666825
nothing else happens. its just stuck, are there any debug commands or something along those lines?
also, regardless of what I chose, this doesnt lock me in place but it isnt interactible anymore View attachment 2666827
I get this exact issue as well, so far not sure how to fix it. someone suggested some other fixes but they didnt really help.

Erris1123

Mar 14, 2019
"The floor is crumbling" how do I break this? There's nothing nearby I can use to break it.
Also, Is there a list of all the obtainable weapons/spells/items in this game? and where to get them. That'd be nice.
If it is where I think it is, there should be a minotaur enemy nearby that you need to make hit the floor

Reactions: Nobodyspam4
4.50 star(s) 79 Votes