trey44

Jun 24, 2017
Known bug with a download version from first post. Download this game version instead
https://f95zone.to/threads/night-of-revenge-v1-0-7-d-lis.52284/post-10977621

It was designed this way - so you can watch both outcomes. But you'll want to do it at least once (no matter what outcome you'll choose I believe), because it'll open the shop.
What file do i need to delete to relock the gallery? I'd like to play through the game and try and unlock the gallery myself but the download comes with it all unlocked.

Krongorka

Sep 22, 2017
What file do i need to delete to relock the gallery? I'd like to play through the game and try and unlock the gallery myself but the download comes with it all unlocked.
You can delete ga_otherData.txt in OtherConfigData folder which you can find in your game folder (near NightOfRevenge.exe). That'll lock the gallery. New file with your current unlocks will be created automatically.

trey44

Jun 24, 2017
You can delete ga_otherData.txt in OtherConfigData folder which you can find in your game folder (near NightOfRevenge.exe). That'll lock the gallery. New file with your current unlocks will be created automatically.
Awesome thanks, been a couple years since i played this so i'm looking forward to all the new content.

novatallion

Oct 11, 2019
Night of Revenge 1.07
With BepInEx, AutoTranslator with the status menu text fixed and all diaries translated, helper plugin pack v1.0.0.1 from kumarin (uncensor + cheats) and Kek1245 map . I uploaded this because all problems with peoples trying working with ReiPatcher. Only need change the keys because i use the arrows for move.

could you please show us, tutorial how to Make Bepinex folder works and translate night of revenge in game?

i didn't find any tutorial, and the website is incredibly hard to understand..

should i copy all data inside bepinex, and paste it into Night of Revenge main director folder? where there is .exe of the game??

i really don't know how to make this works.. please help me anyone?

Immadragon

Feb 1, 2024
Hey, I've been really enjoying the game. Recently I downloaded it on my steam deck. The problem is it's stuck in japanese. Is there a way to make the translator to work on Steam Deck?

Egoria

Mar 9, 2023
After almost a month of searching, I FOUND A NEW LOCATION, and it was locked behind 1 singular event point in slums... i'm sure some of the locations are locked behind the karma system, but i don't really know how to get it (even though i already have 95 of it...)

PhilGodson

Nov 19, 2020
Hey I fought the mini boss in the cave on the second level but I cant get out of the cave as the jumps too high what am I missing

worldender

Jun 19, 2022
Hey I fought the mini boss in the cave on the second level but I cant get out of the cave as the jumps too high what am I missing
If you're talking about the ogre dude in the cave, this video covers how to leave it. Basically just need to grab the edges.

JustAl

Jan 28, 2022
Tirei as roupas de Aradia nesta cena; Quem quiser baixar o arquivo é só substituir sharedassets3.assets in NightofRevenge_Data. ATTENTION VER. 1.07
View attachment 3335868

Link para download do gofile
From Google Translate [Portuguese to English]:
"I took off Aradia's clothes in this scene; Anyone who wants to download the file just replace sharedassets3.assets in NightofRevenge_Data. ATTENTION VER. 1.07"

Seems pretty nice. Considering how challenging it is to work with spine animations and make it look good, we can appreciate this kind of mod work.

D0v4hk1n

Oct 4, 2017
From Google Translate [Portuguese to English]:
"I took off Aradia's clothes in this scene; Anyone who wants to download the file just replace sharedassets3.assets in NightofRevenge_Data. ATTENTION VER. 1.07"

Seems pretty nice. Considering how challenging it is to work with spine animations and make it look good, we can appreciate this kind of mod work.
how do you say "based" in Portuguese?

Milliepede

Jan 30, 2024
Well I'm a fan, I do think I played an old version of this game many years ago from that Dlsite. Is the game officially and unofficially completed?

JustAl

Jan 28, 2022
how do i get more hp potions
Find red flasks in gameplay. Near the end of the game, an NPC dressed in a witch outfit gives you one.

Well I'm a fan, I do think I played an old version of this game many years ago from that Dlsite. Is the game officially and unofficially completed?
Officially, yes but it's not much. Unofficially, there's a nice customizable difficulty mod called NorEroMod, and Krongorka is working on a combat mod that speeds up combat and makes crappy heavy weapons better by speeding them up.

Reactions: Milliepede
4.50 star(s) 79 Votes