Rod45

Nov 6, 2022
Hey now that the game has been out for a while I'm curious does somebody have a complete analysis of the story?

INFxKARUL

Dec 27, 2023
Hey, Is it only me who is stuck in the event after defeating onijinmaru? I can get of the place and go to another places without any issue after defeating him but the game doesn't show that mc saved that samurai girl or anything. (Sorry if I didn't managed to describe it properly because of my bad english)

NightofRevenge 13-Feb-24 5_52_36 PM.png

Reactions: naixlt and pacolel

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
Hey, Is it only me who is stuck in the event after defeating onijinmaru? I can get of the place and go to another places without any issue after defeating him but the game doesn't show that mc saved that samurai girl or anything. (Sorry if I didn't managed to describe it properly because of my bad english)

View attachment 3350445
That is a bug. There should be a dialogue with the girl, she'll thank you and give you her sword.

Reactions: pacolel

JustAl

Jan 28, 2022
Bunny suit mod? where can i find that in the thread?
Way back many pages ago, I don't recommend using it - the creator said it was poorly made, and it was made so many versions ago that it has a chance to produce issues if applied to the current newest version of the game.

derakino999

Sep 30, 2017
would be great if a mod changed aradia's idle stance if she was on low hp to how she looks in the punishment room, potentially with more debuffs like speed or something extreme even like not being able to attack

BillyTheGoat

Feb 14, 2024
I feel like I'm missing somethin. when I hit the examine prompt after the first boss, it freezes all movement but i can still pan the camera...I know I have to read the diary but how do you do that?

PervyGoddess

May 10, 2023
Is there any way for someone to make an all items cheat or start the game with all weapons and upgrade materials? So many weapons have cool unique movesets and I feel are missed with drop rarity.

Bramus

Sep 4, 2018
Hi was there an update to "bone mod" since last year???? I like the idea of trying to strugle more than just touch jump and be free, but leaving to luck was insane with some bosses like the succubus in the underground laboratory, also a mod to use a cowgirl outfit or the dog outfit from the ranch??

Reactions: rocky19141

INFxKARUL

Dec 27, 2023
does anyone have the same problem like me, where after you kill some boss you got stuck in the location and can't get out. And have to use the teleport paper to get out?
Ex:The Prayer Maiden, Onijimaru and The witch in the thorns
Hey I know its almost like 1 year late or so but did you managed to get past those event? Just like you, I am stuck at Onijimaru fight. The story of that event doesn't progress even after I defeat him.

I will be grateful if you can tell me.

JustAl

Jan 28, 2022
Hi was there an update to "bone mod" since last year???? I like the idea of trying to strugle more than just touch jump and be free, but leaving to luck was insane with some bosses like the succubus in the underground laboratory, also a mod to use a cowgirl outfit or the dog outfit from the ranch??
Someone made a different overhaul mod to use instead of BonedMod. Try NoREroMod. It has a config file to let you adjust parameters to your need.

Bramus

Sep 4, 2018
Someone made a different overhaul mod to use instead of BonedMod. Try NoREroMod. It has a config file to let you adjust parameters to your need.
Thanks man, I forgot that one, and even forgot that I have it installet already, really good to say least, but is inposible with certain bosses like succubus, on other topic did you see other outfits apart from the bunnysuit, I would really like to play using the doggie or the cow outfit of the ranch and at least rollplay that they really trap Aradia in the ranch and take her strongest weapons and dress her with those outfits, but I havent see a mod for that :(

Reactions: JustAl
4.50 star(s) 79 Votes