Amago123

May 2, 2023
Can someone help? The game is launching, but i'm stuck in the initial menu because it seems like that no key is binded, i mean i have pressed everything on my keyboard but nothing happens.

Sussyballs00

May 12, 2023
Does anyone have a copy of the game with the bunny suit mod installed that they can drop a download link to? I don't know how to install it properly myself i've tried following the somewhat vague instructions that someone linked me to and nothing changed

Emblem21

Dec 21, 2023
So what was Candore fate and will their be further content in relation to her or are all the updates for the game done

JustAl

Jan 28, 2022
So what was Candore fate and will their be further content in relation to her or are all the updates for the game done
Candore got raped unconscious by prisoners, possibly to death.

This game is so done a fork has already been stuck in it, it has been served, and it has already journeyed through the sewers into the ocean.

D-Lis mentioned a minuscule possibility of revisiting the game but on the note that the newest version of Unity is very different compared to the version that was used to make the original "A Witch's Night of Revenge". D-Lis is currently making his next project using Godot engine after the drama that unfolded when Unity put out notice that they would charge developers for each existing install of their game.

anon3213

Nov 13, 2017
Every time I replay this game I always wonder why that one diary page with the prison warden wasnt translated. I think it may have something to do with the page having too much dialogue and the english translation not fitting?

does the game have controller support?
Yes it does. Probably better than Mouse and Keyboard too because you have less chance of getting the frozen UI bug.

JustAl

Jan 28, 2022
Every time I replay this game I always wonder why that one diary page with the prison warden wasnt translated. I think it may have something to do with the page having too much dialogue and the english translation not fitting? [...]
It was translated in the new and ideal translation version. Krongorka added it to their repack after I isolated and posted it from a 1.07 version.

Reactions: Bulbanych

anon3213

Nov 13, 2017
It was translated in the new and ideal translation version. Krongorka added it to their repack after I isolated and posted it from a 1.07 version.
I mean this page. I have the newest Krongorka repack and its not translated. Its only one page in the diary, the rest is translated so its not like its a big deal. Going by context from the page before and after it seems to be about her getting drugged and captured.

Krongorka

Sep 22, 2017
I mean this page. I have the newest Krongorka repack and its not translated. Its only one page in the diary, the rest is translated so its not like its a big deal. Going by context from the page before and after it seems to be about her getting drugged and captured.
Yep, some diary notes are left untranslated. As well as some upgraded weapon names and Enemy library entries for "Entangled Ivy and Iron Maiden.

Reactions: anon3213

yurilover8

Dec 1, 2018
Hey guys, returning to this game after a few years. Are there mods that add more sex content to the game?

Also how do you view the special sex events?

anon3213

Nov 13, 2017
why there's nobody at witch hideout? anyone plzz help!!
Did you do the event with the witch and the monsters before going there? You have to do that. Its at the bottom of underground parish

Hey guys, returning to this game after a few years. Are there mods that add more sex content to the game?

Also how do you view the special sex events?
Theres no special viewer or anything for those events. You have to go to the actual event spot in-game and interact with them.

Solaariel

Mar 10, 2022
I was wondering if the version on first page ( Win(Bug Fixed) ) is the optimal version of the game, which is especially confusing as some of the extra's seem to already be implemented (auto-translation/uncensored patch). In particular I'd like to know if there is a better translation, as the current version isn't great, there seem to have been quite a few different attempts (especially with all the game versions) It's hard to know which is considered the best from a 384 page long thread.

4.50 star(s) 78 Votes