anon3213

Nov 13, 2017
Is there any way to make it harder to escape the grapples?

Even on very hard where the first enemy, fodder on normal, can damn near oneshot you with his knock-down attack, it still takes exactly two clicks of the attack button to escape once he grabs you. It's way, way too easy to get out of it.
With the NoEroMod enemies can knock you down with normal attacks and you have to mash to get back up. Then if you get grappled you have to mash to escape. Depending on the enemy animation its harder to escape certain attacks. Also if you dont manage to escape before getting penetrated the escape meter resets. And there are things like traps that are actually impossible to escape by mashing, so they become a real threat. You can use a potion to insta-escape but that uses a precious resource and if you have none left its a game over. Its a really fun mod if you want to have the risk of enemies getting you without doing it on purpose. Make sure you look at the readme and check the settings you can configure. Personally I disabled the elite enemies because I dislike getting instagrabbed by enemies just from them walking into you and you cant dodge through them.

Last edited:
Mar 28, 2022
hm, i read through the thread, they said there's Bunny suit mod, and Bone mod, and a caine mod(?), but when i clicked on the link that supposed to lead to that post, it just appear nothing, as if they got deleted. Does anyone know where i can download it?

JustAl

Jan 28, 2022
Also the time to wind up parry is fucking 0.85 seconds long, literally unplayable
Parry speed is pretty good once you're used to it. What you need to know is the parry window stays open for a pretty long time. Even on decently busy enemies modded to move 35% faster, it's still reliable. Krongorka's upcoming combat mod may make enemies move laterally in less predictable ways more often though, which should be an interesting challenge.

Fulture

Jun 16, 2017
NoR Uncensored Assets for v1.06
THE CONTENTS OF THIS POST ONLY WORK FOR v1.06. STOP MESSAGING ME SAYING IT DOESN'T WORK FOR OTHER VERSIONS.

>>DOWNLOAD <<

Alternatively, you can check out GranTurboAutismo's package HERE with my assets + mosaic remover and machine translation already applied.

Game not included.

This will only work for NoR 1.06, it will not work for v1.05. Maybe I'll make a v1.05 version another day.

This is a basic de-censoring pack that removes the baked-in mosaic censorship on the vanilla sprites. It contains no mods or cheats for those who want a regular vanilla play-through with uncensored assets. Requires a mosaic overlay remover like the BepInEx one attached to this post to work, which may not play well with other mods or translations. Non-BepInEx mosaic removers may or may not be added in the future.

Contents:

-Asset files that replace the baked-in mosaic censorship found in the vanilla game, lovingly crafted by myself and Quaking_Nuts
-Every modified sprite sheet in raw .png format to be used however you want
-A special optional sharedassets file that swaps the first unlockable bonus costume model with a (kinda shitty)
-An incredible map by Kek1245

Installation:

-Copy all sharedassets files from the Uncensored Assetfiles folder into your NightofRevenge_Data folder, and replace all existing files
-If you wish to install the Bunnysuit mod, complete the step above, then overwrite the sharedassets2.assets file with the one in the BONUS Bunnysuit folder. BACKUP THE FILE BEFORE OVERWRITING.

Installing BepInEx Mosaic Remover:

Yes, I know, it fucks up the particles, and I know it fucks up translations, but I'm still waiting on a mod-free mosaic remover that edits the Assembly-CSharp, so it'll have to do for now.

-Download
-Place the contents of the .zip file into the same folder as your NoR .exe
-Run the game, then quit out of the game
-New folders should now be available in the BepInEx folder. Place DumbRendererDemosaic.dll in the BepInEx/plugins folder.
(Sometimes this file pops a single false positive on Virustotal from some no-name AV suite, run your own scan if you want to be cautious.)

Let me know if you notice any major fuckups or significant graphical screw-ups (pieces with ugly outline glow) and I'll do a quick patch if I missed anything. The Bunnysuit mod is kind of shitty and I won't be fixing gaps in the model, mostly because it's more-or-less impossible. (the sprite sheet it too cramped to resize)
I used replace packs, but there are still mosaics in the game?

Mar 28, 2022
Parry speed is pretty good once you're used to it. What you need to know is the parry window stays open for a pretty long time. Even on decently busy enemies modded to move 35% faster, it's still reliable. Krongorka's upcoming combat mod may make enemies move laterally in less predictable ways more often though, which should be an interesting challenge.
im more of split second parry guy than that

JustAl

Jan 28, 2022
im more of split second parry guy than that
I understand. It's just a dev decision they made to accommodate slower hands, but it messes up your timing for a long time. It's actually easier to use against faster enemies, because they attack so fast that they'll likely land an attack during the parry's eligible timeframe. Otherwise between unmodded gameplay and certain enemies, they're so slow they effectively fake you out. Hence why the game is trivial if you build around your melee weapon and spam attack and dodge. Which got boring so I went to more esoteric gameplay methods and found some cool synergies.

wolf67

Jan 27, 2019
After I kill the first boss (the bandit leader) I Example the shack but then nothing happen and I cannot move or go to menu or anything. How do I fix this?

JustAl

Jan 28, 2022
Mosaic remover isn't included, also this ONLY works with v1.06 which is NOT the latest version of the game.
To simplify before more banter happens, download Krongorka's 1.07 repack. 1.07 on the front page is bugged, the fixed version is technically also bugged. Some community playtesting revealed what needed fixing and Krongorka's bundle holds those fixes. It also comes with a small animation change (sex anim for large prisoner) and the files to revert in back. And the best English translation currently, though still slightly incomplete.

omp123

Sep 25, 2017
To simplify before more banter happens, download Krongorka's 1.07 repack. 1.07 on the front page is bugged, the fixed version is technically also bugged. Some community playtesting revealed what needed fixing and Krongorka's bundle holds those fixes. It also comes with a small animation change (sex anim for large prisoner) and the files to revert in back. And the best English translation currently, though still slightly incomplete.
And mine was made standalone because I didn't care for modifications to the game and didn't want them included, but I also didn't update it to work with the latest version because the updates weren't substantial. Maybe that'll change one day, but v1.06 is what you'll need if you just want my pack.

Reactions: JustAl

Dudehasmanynames

Jan 11, 2024
Question: I know this may have been asked to death now, but I was wondering if there's an uncensor mod that I can apply to my existing NOR 1.07 save file without having to download another version of NOR or resetting my save file. I really do not want to play NOR from the beginning again.

soloer777

Oct 5, 2019
Hello, I'd like some help in guiding me to install this game.

1. I see two versions: one that only says "win" and the other says "win(bug fixed)"
Which one should I be downloading?

2. Why is there a link for a "partial translation" is the base game not fully translated? Do I have to download this one as well?

3. I would also want the uncensored version. and I see two links (uncensor and uncensored assets), Do both work for the latest version as if now which is 1.0.7? Which one should I go with?

ChsPrn

Jan 25, 2018
hey folks, I'm doing a play through of the game, have a map. Am now in the passage to the abandoned lower layer.
The map says on the left is the abandoned underground cemetary and left of that the ranch.
But the entrance to the cemetary is blocked by a gate, with the switch on the other side...
The map doesn't have any other entrances to either cemetary or ranch? How do you get there?

anon3213

Nov 13, 2017
hey folks, I'm doing a play through of the game, have a map. Am now in the passage to the abandoned lower layer.
The map says on the left is the abandoned underground cemetary and left of that the ranch.
But the entrance to the cemetary is blocked by a gate, with the switch on the other side...
The map doesn't have any other entrances to either cemetary or ranch? How do you get there?
Bottom right of the ranch has a hidden wall you can go through. Just below the teleporter at the bottom of ranch

Hello, I'd like some help in guiding me to install this game.

1. I see two versions: one that only says "win" and the other says "win(bug fixed)"
Which one should I be downloading?

2. Why is there a link for a "partial translation" is the base game not fully translated? Do I have to download this one as well?

3. I would also want the uncensored version. and I see two links (uncensor and uncensored assets), Do both work for the latest version as if now which is 1.0.7? Which one should I go with?
Download this and you will have the most up to date version of the game translated and uncensored https://f95zone.to/threads/night-of-revenge-v1-0-7-d-lis.52284/post-10977621

ChsPrn

Jan 25, 2018
Bottom right of the ranch has a hidden wall you can go through. Just below the teleporter at the bottom of ranch
can you be a bit more specific where this is? You say bottom right of the ranch, but I can't get there as I'm stuck at a gate in the passage to the abandoned lower layer.
stuck.png
is there another way into the ranch?

4.50 star(s) 77 Votes