Egoria

Mar 9, 2023
Can anyone tell me how to get to 100 karma, cuz my karma is stuck at 95 and i can't find the last event or character that will give me 5 karma...

Krongorka

Sep 22, 2017
Which save is the one with the gallery unlocked? So I can save my save without damaging that one.
"SaveData" folder with gameplay save states isn't what controls unlocks in the Gallery. "OtherConfigData" folder and ga_otherData.txt is where gallery unlocks are stored.

Narleta

Apr 14, 2023
Fixing some reported bugs. Added some small features

NoREroMod v0.11.3

### v0.11.3

- Added config for normal and elite enemy poise values
- Added MP damage to certain ero animations
- Fixed exp drain config times
- Fixed sp lose on guard configs settings

Features:

Install & Config Instructions:

Older Patch Notes:

Project is open source

Check it out here:
still trying too aply this

zack_235

May 1, 2023
I got this game like two years back and got quite then I dropped it for whatever reason (I don't even remember lol), I came back and it still gets stuck at the examine interaction after the first boss

So what is the best possible way to play this game now ? since there are tons of mods and stuff now

Fleep

Jul 16, 2018
I got this game like two years back and got quite then I dropped it for whatever reason (I don't even remember lol), I came back and it still gets stuck at the examine interaction after the first boss

So what is the best possible way to play this game now ? since there are tons of mods and stuff now
I was wondering the same thing. I stopped playing because the game was fully in japanese, but I don't think that has changed, am I wrong? Dow anyone know anything about any english translation?

DrWTF

Jul 14, 2018

I was wondering the same thing. I stopped playing because the game was fully in japanese, but I don't think that has changed, am I wrong? Dow anyone know anything about any english translation?
You may have clicked the first set of downloads, on the first page there is the Win(Bug Fixed) links. At least for these downloads, the game is translated to English and does not hang at the first event after the bandit boss. Downloaded and tested yesterday.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Fleep

Thanescara

Jan 11, 2019
The author seems to be on the beginning of making a fully 3-D game, but I don't know of a name or anything.
I think theres a title more or less in the most recent posting
Interesting that it's gonna be worked on Godot, looking forward to it nonetheless

japayue28

Oct 4, 2022
Hello
I was wondering how you can find mods for this game cause when I try searching it just shows the uncensored mod and nothing else.

4.50 star(s) 76 Votes