hornydud2

Jan 9, 2024
yo, so like i once saw a video on X where the mc had a glizzy so like i was wondering how i could get that and wich scenes u can get with it.

JustAl

Jan 28, 2022
pls help how to trigger these two quests?
In the first picture: the old woman tells you her daughter went to the city of Ragdum for a cure for her illness but hasn't come back, and wants you to look into the matter. Beyond Ragdum, on the Path of Eternal Rest, a pretty-faced blacksmith with a dark secret should be smithing outside, holding the answer to the quest after confrontation. If he is not there and instead no scene plays, you need more karma, gained by helping people, usually rescuing girls.

In the 2nd picture: that's not a quest. However, talking to the 2 town women in the same area and Suzune also in this area if you progressed her dialogue scenes in the town entrance and Rhodenia will progress an invisible "background quest" with no tangible reward, and in the case of Suzune will open a new area where said invisible quest displays changes in that area, called "The Ranch". There's a graveyard near the ranch that holds prizes and a route to a journal that resolves a quest.

The above is mostly free from spoilers. Backtrack through your paths a couple times over to explore fully and carefully. Enjoy the game.

Reactions: sabakurukiHe

sabakurukiHe

Jul 25, 2021
In the first picture: the old woman tells you her daughter went to the city of Ragdum for a cure for her illness but hasn't come back, and wants you to look into the matter. Beyond Ragdum, on the Path of Eternal Rest, a pretty-faced blacksmith with a dark secret should be smithing outside, holding the answer to the quest after confrontation. If he is not there and instead no scene plays, you need more karma, gained by helping people, usually rescuing girls.

In the 2nd picture: that's not a quest. However, talking to the 2 town women in the same area and Suzune also in this area if you progressed her dialogue scenes in the town entrance and Rhodenia will progress an invisible "background quest" with no tangible reward, and in the case of Suzune will open a new area where said invisible quest displays changes in that area, called "The Ranch". There's a graveyard near the ranch that holds prizes and a route to a journal that resolves a quest.

The above is mostly free from spoilers. Backtrack through your paths a couple times over to explore fully and carefully. Enjoy the game.
cool. thanks for the guide

Unknown Squid

Oct 6, 2017
Fixing some reported bugs. Added some small features

NoREroMod v0.11.3

### v0.11.3

- Added config for normal and elite enemy poise values
- Added MP damage to certain ero animations
- Fixed exp drain config times
- Fixed sp lose on guard configs settings

Features:

Install & Config Instructions:

Older Patch Notes:

Project is open source

Check it out here:
Have been really enjoying the mod, so wanted to say thanks for making it. The instant escapes and lack of any kind of struggle or proper sexual peril (that isn't self inflicted) was the one thing that really held the vanilla game back for me. I tried the mod with the default settings, and then spent a good while carefully personalising it. I'm curious what kinds of configs people have been using.

Personally whilst it's way more interesting than vanilla, I feel like it does still slightly miss what I was hoping for. No matter what config tweaks, I find use most enemies have a fairly predictable escape point/risk factor. Where some you're able to pretty much always escape before climax, and others there's basically no chance. The best random element I was able to make work, was using the ground struggle to determine it. But having your fate depend solely on how far you fly from your foe, isn't ideal. Certain enemies moving faster/slower or launching you a specific way, means it's unfortunately still fairly consistent.

I think this is down to stamina being the only determining factor on struggle/escape. There's many ways to adjust it, but still just the one stat.

I've no idea if you're still working on this (and fair enough if not, or if this isn't doable), but something I'd love to see added to the mod would be current pleasure and/or current HP effecting the escape chance. Eg, a modifier on the amount of stamina regained per click, based on min & max pleasure/HP.

This would allow for a style of play where initial grabs are very easily escaped, but slip up too many times and they'll start getting longer, escalating to a point that results in suffering creampies before you can escape (or even getting fully locked in, if the player preferred that design). Risk would build up gradually, and how far any rape progresses would be far more varied with a more satisfying escalation, allowing even slow or typically easy enemies to be a potential threat.

Mar 28, 2017
If you're on Android and want to play this game, There's an emulator for Windows that runs it.

It's touchy, if you tap it at the wrong time it'll freeze on load, but otherwise in the game it plays smooth as silk. It won't auto translate, nor will the NoREromod work. But uncensored assets and textures are a-go. If you want to play and are unable to otherwise go here.

install APK, Set Up container with amount of memory your phone has, and play around with the settings til you get it running smoother.

From There It's on a case by case basis for how you want to set up your controls. Or if it even runs for you. Be patient, if it freezes, don't tap, it is actually loading. If it doesn't load after you give it adequate time, exit out of the game and redo, it might have actually frozen.

Screenshots:
Screenshot_20240408_152206_Winlator.jpg
Screenshot_20240408_152355_Winlator.jpg Screenshot_20240408_152609_Winlator.jpg
Don't judge the buttons, I was just getting it playable to see how well it worked. Honestly spells are okay, but doing things quickly will take practice. I'll be moving my own buttons around to see what plays Best for me. But the control profile is on the bottom for those that want it.
View attachment Night of Revenge Controls.zip

Tags: Android, Phone, Emulation, Emulator, Mobile Game.

derakino999

Sep 30, 2017
If you're on Android and want to play this game, There's an emulator for Windows that runs it.

It's touchy, if you tap it at the wrong time it'll freeze on load, but otherwise in the game it plays smooth as silk. It won't auto translate, nor will the NoREromod work. But uncensored assets and textures are a-go. If you want to play and are unable to otherwise go here.

install APK, Set Up container with amount of memory your phone has, and play around with the settings til you get it running smoother.

From There It's on a case by case basis for how you want to set up your controls. Or if it even runs for you. Be patient, if it freezes, don't tap, it is actually loading. If it doesn't load after you give it adequate time, exit out of the game and redo, it might have actually frozen.

Screenshots:
View attachment 3522678
View attachment 3522679 View attachment 3522683
Don't judge the buttons, I was just getting it playable to see how well it worked. Honestly spells are okay, but doing things quickly will take practice. I'll be moving my own buttons around to see what plays Best for me. But the control profile is on the bottom for those that want it.
View attachment 3522702

Tags: Android, Phone, Emulation, Emulator, Mobile Game.
Nice, i assume this works for other unity games?
potentially other engines as well?

Mar 28, 2017
Nice, i assume this works for other unity games?
potentially other engines as well?
It depends on the Unity game in question, Nurtale Neshce for example won't work.

I'm gonna roll through a bunch of Unity games I like on here and make a list of what works or not, then I'll do it for other engines. Honestly if they're low requirement games they should be playable on relatively new Android systems.

Next on my list is Captivity.

Haven't taken a swing at any unreal engine game just yet, and no clue on wolf rpg or others. I'm gonna try to jury rig a RAGS and QSP install to see if they work.

• Red Heart
Reactions: derakino999

Nanoir

Nov 19, 2018
still hoping to someone make the cow bikini and bunny girl costume to be usable.
Cow bikini theres assets to be usable since theres a scene of it on the ranch (but not all angle/movement compatible, saw on NoR Discord), the bunny costume maybe can use from the NPC and edit to MC`s body proportions etc.

derakino999

Sep 30, 2017
It depends on the Unity game in question, Nurtale Neshce for example won't work.

I'm gonna roll through a bunch of Unity games I like on here and make a list of what works or not, then I'll do it for other engines. Honestly if they're low requirement games they should be playable on relatively new Android systems.

Next on my list is Captivity.

Haven't taken a swing at any unreal engine game just yet, and no clue on wolf rpg or others. I'm gonna try to jury rig a RAGS and QSP install to see if they work.
i also found this but haven't tested it myself

have you heard about it?

bgtbbb

Mar 3, 2021
Have been really enjoying the mod, so wanted to say thanks for making it. The instant escapes and lack of any kind of struggle or proper sexual peril (that isn't self inflicted) was the one thing that really held the vanilla game back for me. I tried the mod with the default settings, and then spent a good while carefully personalising it. I'm curious what kinds of configs people have been using.

Personally whilst it's way more interesting than vanilla, I feel like it does still slightly miss what I was hoping for. No matter what config tweaks, I find use most enemies have a fairly predictable escape point/risk factor. Where some you're able to pretty much always escape before climax, and others there's basically no chance. The best random element I was able to make work, was using the ground struggle to determine it. But having your fate depend solely on how far you fly from your foe, isn't ideal. Certain enemies moving faster/slower or launching you a specific way, means it's unfortunately still fairly consistent.

I think this is down to stamina being the only determining factor on struggle/escape. There's many ways to adjust it, but still just the one stat.

I've no idea if you're still working on this (and fair enough if not, or if this isn't doable), but something I'd love to see added to the mod would be current pleasure and/or current HP effecting the escape chance. Eg, a modifier on the amount of stamina regained per click, based on min & max pleasure/HP.

This would allow for a style of play where initial grabs are very easily escaped, but slip up too many times and they'll start getting longer, escalating to a point that results in suffering creampies before you can escape (or even getting fully locked in, if the player preferred that design). Risk would build up gradually, and how far any rape progresses would be far more varied with a more satisfying escalation, allowing even slow or typically easy enemies to be a potential threat.
Thanks for the feedback. Ya, I haven't worked on this mod for a long while now but I'm still collecting new feature requests and this one seems easy enough to implement. I'll see if I can get back to modding, starting with this feature.
Also if anyone is unaware, there are more mods available in the discord, including a fork to this mod that adds custom struggle timings to each animation among other things.

RBD_tai_hen

Feb 19, 2019
Okay I hope this isn't too early to ask, but now that the game has been finished for a while, Anyone knows what the dev is up to right now? Any news for a new project?

Not that I wanna rush them with another game after being done with this masterpiece, I just wanna check in since most of my favorite H-game devs are either in a state of limbo or in a long development hell with their current project.

PaNiq

Dec 3, 2017
Okay I hope this isn't too early to ask, but now that the game has been finished for a while, Anyone knows what the dev is up to right now? Any news for a new project?

Not that I wanna rush them with another game after being done with this masterpiece, I just wanna check in since most of my favorite H-game devs are either in a state of limbo or in a long development hell with their current project.
You could've just checked OP for the ci-en page

4.50 star(s) 76 Votes