Feb 25, 2024
I need anyone help to find the map that has many girls as human cattle
If you want to find the area of hentai samurai otoko(man) who has a lots of human cattle, First you need to go to the area where you first fought the crossbow opponents and six arms red monster, search that area and find a samurai onna(woman) who has a white sword and pink kimono type dress talk to her then go to the next stage after talking to her and find her again in next stage talk to her again then go to the next stage and talk to her again then go to ragdum and talk to her again and then go to slums and you will see a event next to the altar then you can access the human cattle area. And there is another human cattle area in the church.

Krongorka

Sep 22, 2017
Are these stats good, Succubus chan is smashing me very badly.
Honestly, that depends on several factors:
- Did you learn enemy's moveset?
- What difficulty you're playing on?
- What kind of weapon/fighting moves do you use?

First sword is quite good if you do aerial 3-combo strikes combining it with dash to evade enemy strikes.
I also consider Succubus to be harder boss than default Candore or even final fight. So, two options here:
- Try to lower difficulty from menu. Nothing wrong with that if you can't beat the boss. I don't think there's any penalty if you switch it back later.
- Learn her moveset propely. She does have several tricks with barriers and 'bullet hell' attacks and you want to learn where to stand at these moments.

Feb 25, 2024
Honestly, that depends on several factors:
- Did you learn enemy's moveset?
- What difficulty you're playing on?
- What kind of weapon/fighting moves do you use?

First sword is quite good if you do aerial 3-combo strikes combining it with dash to evade enemy strikes.
I also consider Succubus to be harder boss than default Candore or even final fight. So, two options here:
- Try to lower difficulty from menu. Nothing wrong with that if you can't beat the boss. I don't think there's any penalty if you switch it back later.
- Learn her moveset propely. She does have several tricks with barriers and 'bullet hell' attacks and you want to learn where to stand at these moments.
Yes I figured it out how to dodge her attacks i killed her she gave me 20k ideas for the first time i am gonna kill her again to see how many ideas i will get from her now. I am playing in normal difficulty while using Katana i got from slums.

Bulbanych

Oct 13, 2020
I am missing another one please help.
The one you're missing is essentially the same animation as the one beneath the locked one (the 2 zombie-looking dudes), but with one dude. If I remember correctly, when you get a sex animation with these zombie-looking dudes, you randomly get either the version with multiple zombies, or the version with one dude, so just try getting grabbed by zombies a few times, and you should get it.

Aug 17, 2019
If you want to find the area of hentai samurai otoko(man) who has a lots of human cattle, First you need to go to the area where you first fought the crossbow opponents and six arms red monster, search that area and find a samurai onna(woman) who has a white sword and pink kimono type dress talk to her then go to the next stage after talking to her and find her again in next stage talk to her again then go to the next stage and talk to her again then go to ragdum and talk to her again and then go to slums and you will see a event next to the altar then you can access the human cattle area. And there is another human cattle area in the church.
My bad I didn't look at in game file. There is a world map. Anyway thank you

vuskk5

Jun 4, 2017
I get stuck sometimes when "talking" or "examining", not sure what I'm supposed to press to advance those interactions, any help?
Like literally at the very beggining after defeating the goblin miniboss

4.50 star(s) 76 Votes