Feb 25, 2024
The one you're missing is essentially the same animation as the one beneath the locked one (the 2 zombie-looking dudes), but with one dude. If I remember correctly, when you get a sex animation with these zombie-looking dudes, you randomly get either the version with multiple zombies, or the version with one dude, so just try getting grabbed by zombies a few times, and you should get it.
Oh thanks.

Wish That Was Me

Formerly 'Redial X'
Apr 9, 2024
I keep seeing the discord for NoR floating around here, but when I try to join it says "You can't accept this invite"
Anyone?

Nephilim50

Jul 15, 2022
I keep seeing the discord for NoR floating around here, but when I try to join it says "You can't accept this invite"
Anyone?
My discord link in the signature should work since it's a permanent one but just in case here is a new one:

Feb 25, 2024
I have a bug, after killing the bandit king and going over to the "Diary of a Bandit" when i hit examine to open the diary, i just get a zoom in onto my character and then im frozen and cant do anything but leave the game, its before the church, can anyone help me?
From where you downloaded night of revenge and what version. This examine dairy and not getting save can be solved by running Night of revenge as administrator though it is RISKY.

Nephilim50

Jul 15, 2022
Both of them didn't work :(
tbh I'd assume the other one was just expired, but since it's not that then idk
I think it is because it is a NSFW community discord server, do some research on the subject because if I remember correctly in some operating systems you have to manually enable the option to view and join NSFW servers.

Reactions: JustAl

Osteoblast

Dec 9, 2019
Do any of you wizards know where the game stores the music tracks, or a way to disassemble the game in a way that would allow me to access them?

Bulbanych

Oct 13, 2020
Do any of you wizards know where the game stores the music tracks, or a way to disassemble the game in a way that would allow me to access them?
I don't know where and how the game stores music, but the creator did give a download link to the game's soundtrack
I think it should still work, though I'm not sure, since I downloaded the soundtrack from there when it was first posted and haven't tried redownloading later.

Reactions: Osteoblast
4.50 star(s) 76 Votes