bruhmogus69

Nov 22, 2022
So,i'd like to test this game but have few questions:
-How i can go out of menus?when i start the game there is fews possible interactions (with an npc and a shrine) but i can't figure out how to go out of the menu,and since the game is in japanese i have to try all the options to see what happen,meaning i'm stuck on menus and have to restart the game.
-How i leave what seem to be the starting zone/hub?

Egoria

Mar 9, 2023
I can't find a lot of monsters from the gallery, i will list the scenes that i'm missing and if anyone that knows how to get them sees it, pls, atleast give me a hint, cuz i've already explored atleast 98% of the map and still don't understand where these scenes are...

So, the missing scenes are (i'm on 1.07): the scene right before the Cleric Beast fatality scene, 1 scene after Vagrant scene, 6 scenes before Arachne, 4 scenes after Rock Shelled Snail, the fatality scene before Black Sludge 1 and the last 3 scenes in the gallery, also missing 3 cg's, all of these are right below the enslaved convict losing scene

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
I can't find a lot of monsters from the gallery, i will list the scenes that i'm missing and if anyone that knows how to get them sees it, pls, atleast give me a hint, cuz i've already explored atleast 98% of the map and still don't understand where these scenes are...

So, the missing scenes are (i'm on 1.07): the scene right before the Cleric Beast fatality scene, 1 scene after Vagrant scene, 6 scenes before Arachne, 4 scenes after Rock Shelled Snail, the fatality scene before Black Sludge 1 and the last 3 scenes in the gallery, also missing 3 cg's, all of these are right below the enslaved convict losing scene
Scenes and CGs are supposed to unlock after killing corresponding enemies/bosses. Seems like you've ran past quite a few enemies without killing them.

Egoria

Mar 9, 2023
Scenes and CGs are supposed to unlock after killing corresponding enemies/bosses. Seems like you've ran past quite a few enemies without killing them.
I mean, i've seen some videos, but i don't even understand how to get to some parts of the map, cuz all the videos i see are just fully unlocked gallery and no hints to any location...

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
I mean, i've seen some videos, but i don't even understand how to get to some parts of the map, cuz all the videos i see are just fully unlocked gallery and no hints to any location...
Best I can do right now is give you this old map from version 0.49.

• Red Heart
Reactions: honkuma

Egoria

Mar 9, 2023
Best I can do right now is give you this old map from version 0.49.
Well, i actually found a map on the 38th page of this thread, but i don't even understand, how this map works, even through it's supposed to be a 0.44 map but it looks like it has some areas, that i don't see in 1.07

Also, i already have the 0.49 map in the game folder (downloaded it to there a while ago), so, i can assure you, that i finished all the things, that are on this exact map...

LucitaChan

Jan 8, 2023
View attachment 656038

Overview:
Night of Revenge is a 2D action RPG hack and slash Game from D-Lis, the maker of Bullet Requiem from back in 2015, The gameplay is inspired by Dark Souls and Metroidvania with combine visuals action of its above-average production values.
You play as character "Aradia" the main female protagonist of the game that fight corruption and her mission is to save the girls who are being torned and tortured by monster; as playthrough in your journey you'll be navigating each level and fighting enemies and bosses along the way, with some light puzzle-solving elements in stages with many unique enemies.

Thread Updated: 2023-04-21
Release Date: 2023-04-21
Original Title: 魔女は復讐の夜に "Witch is on the Night of Revenge"
Developer/Publisher: D-Lis - - - -
Censored: No (Patched)
Version: 1.0.7 (fan translated)
Language: Japanese, English
Voices: Japanese
Shop:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Translator Notes:

The download is patched with the Uncensored assets and Mosaic Removal.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - MEGA -
Win(Bug Fixed): - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

Patches: UNCENSOR

Extra: GUIDE - MAP - v0.49 MAP - PARTIAL TRANSLATION - Cheat - Uncensored Assets -
AutoTranslator

omp123 thanks for the link, Krongorka thanks for the bug fix link
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 656536 View attachment 656540 View attachment 656542 View attachment 656543 View attachment 656545 View attachment 656538 View attachment 656539 View attachment 656546 View attachment 656537 View attachment 656544 View attachment 656541

ThugPug

Sep 15, 2018
After the bandit boss and getting the karma, the sparkles with examine function just seems to softlock the game. I cant do anything but look around. Also going backward to the save spot I find new red aura and try to interact with it but it doesnt seem to do anything and I cant interact with it again. Help is appreciated, dont know what to do

anon3213

Nov 13, 2017
After the bandit boss and getting the karma, the sparkles with examine function just seems to softlock the game. I cant do anything but look around. Also going backward to the save spot I find new red aura and try to interact with it but it doesnt seem to do anything and I cant interact with it again. Help is appreciated, dont know what to do
The problem has to do with the version of the game you have and messed up patches. Save yourself a headache and just download this version of the game https://f95zone.to/threads/night-of-revenge-v1-0-7-d-lis.52284/post-10977621 that works perfectly and is already set up.

Also I feel like the softlock version should be taken out of the OP, it would save a lot of time and trouble.

Last edited:

Krongorka

Sep 22, 2017
Ah man, probably would need to wait a bit, since I'm repacking most of game's data to be more disk space effective :p
Apparently game can take ~200 mb less space (maybe more) due to unused left over data and non-compressed animation data.
Current Uncensor also bloats file size of the game quite a bit, so I'm also rewriting that portion of the data in a 'non-bloating way'.

Compressing .json data (Stage 1, default compressing. Some left overs still in place) :

stage1.png

Last edited:

Binzubayr94

Dec 28, 2021
Ah man, probably would need to wait a bit, since I'm repacking most of game's data to be more disk space effective :p
Apparently game can take ~200 mb less space (maybe more) due to unused left over data and non-compressed animation data.
Current Uncensor also bloats file size of the game quite a bit, so I'm also rewriting that portion of the data in a 'non-bloating way'.

Compressing .json data (Stage 1, default compressing. Some left overs still in place) :

View attachment 3289677
Do you have a version of the game with the Minotaur mod already included?

Krongorka

Sep 22, 2017
Do you have a version of the game with the Minotaur mod already included?
Is that a mod I shared before where Aradia's tits is bigger in that scene?

There's several things I plan to do with this game, but compressing and cleaning base game data is a priority now. I hope I'll be able to share more about it soon.

Why I'm bothering with 'data compression'? Because 'that version' will be a new base one for any other mods I plan to make. Something more interesting than enlarging MC's breasts in several scenes. One of these includes a new found method to make CG scenes to play out automatically like it was in pre-release versions (without clicking through a story text to progress scene further):

View attachment PreReleaseCGflowControlToGalleryReleaseCRF35.mp4

4.50 star(s) 79 Votes