Lichlord45

Aug 2, 2019
Probably a stupid question, but what's the difference between the two versions? The one where it says "fixed bug" and the other where it doesn't.

Krongorka

Sep 22, 2017
PervyGoddess
Lichlord45

At this point I'll recommend to download my build of the game, which can be found in this post:
https://f95zone.to/threads/night-of-revenge-v1-0-7-d-lis.52284/post-10977621

Translated, uncensored, no soft-locks.

Oh yeah, about blocking, parry and cancelling some attacks. I found scripting for that, but I'd say that at the moment parry is not only practically useless with Combat mod, but actually dangerous - edited enemy behavior will make them to attack and hit you even if you managed to hit parry frames... I tried to correct this with no luck. Sorry not sorry. Sometimes their hits doesn't reach, but Candore proves otherwise.

Now, that aside, there are some new tricks. For example, I totally missed a tutorial with long magic cast cancelling at start of level 2: by default long magic cast can be cancelled using part of your MP bar with Holding a Block button and pressing Down button (S by default).
I changed it to dash button. Not sure yet how to make this to cost 0 mana for cancelling, but it works how I wanted although limited with mana bar.

Second change is blocking. By default there's a ~1 second or less gap when you press a block key to block all incoming damage from enemies. Since I don't consider parry as a useful option anymore, I decided to increase that gap. There's also a mechanic some of you might not noticed: when you manage to block all incoming damage, it fully replenish your SP (stamina) bar.

Aerial blocks are now possible to do, by holding block button during jump/fall animation and it will block all incoming damage as well.

Here's a clip I recorded with a new blocking stategy:

View attachment CandoreNewBlockStrategyCRF35.mp4

Alternate solution to parry-hit issue: requires block key to be hold even if parry is a success to block any incoming damage. Seems like a very powerful combination.
View attachment PowerfulParrySolutionCRF20.mp4

Last edited:

davicunhapinto

Aug 15, 2023
I don't know much about programming but I had an idea that someone could add to the game. Ideal for those who like H Scenes. After Aradia suffers damage from a large excess of Pleasure, she could be vulnerable to new attacks from surrounding enemies, instead of remaining in a static scene.
PlQB5ZKKCX7e.png

The idea also applies to postpartum scenes.
image.png

Krongorka

Sep 22, 2017
I don't know much about programming but I had an idea that someone could add to the game. Ideal for those who like H Scenes. After Aradia suffers damage from a large excess of Pleasure, she could be vulnerable to new attacks from surrounding enemies, instead of remaining in a static scene.
I have no idea how far NorEro mod did improve this, but I think it's not an easy task.

It comes down to spine animation set and then to a code in assembly. In my opinion first thing that should be done with animations:
- "Pleasure Paralysis" (which you posted) animation must have a new 'release flag'.
- Ending pose of this animation should be recreated in a "Main Skeleton" spine moveset.
- Code in assembly should be updated to actually use that 'release flag' from a first animation and a new animation state for a "main moveset" in 'playercon.cs' . In that case enemies can move towards Aradia and grab her.

If that won't work, well... I'm out of ideas.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: davicunhapinto

ADCAP

Aug 7, 2017
I'm having an issue after the Bandit Leader boss fight when I examine the crate next to the victim the game just stops.
Does anyone know a remedy for this?

JustAl

Jan 28, 2022
I'm having an issue after the Bandit Leader boss fight when I examine the crate next to the victim the game just stops.
Does anyone know a remedy for this?
Please search the thread about the bandit journal glitch. The short solution is, scroll up a little bit and use Krongorka's download instead.

ADCAP

Aug 7, 2017
Please search the thread about the bandit journal glitch. The short solution is, scroll up a little bit and use Krongorka's download instead.
I hear ya, but going through 300+ pages is a tall order. I did take a chance and download that nice fellows version and so far so good.

Bulbanych

Oct 13, 2020
I hear ya, but going through 300+ pages is a tall order. I did take a chance and download that nice fellows version and so far so good.
Yeah, it's really hard to search for an answer on a thread where said question is asked every other day...

JustAl

Jan 28, 2022
I went back a few pages and didn't see anything. Sue me.
Sorry for the cold welcome. The regulars of this thread have literal years-long tech support PTSD from being asked about this particular issue for years. It's been a core bug of this game that's on-and-off between versions, and unfortunately the download on the front page is bugged. The admins may as well just use Krongorka's version in the opening post instead.

RDGXMK2

May 27, 2023
Hey guys, playing for the first time. I got to the Parish Church and noticed on the second floor there is this interaction icon but I cant click it or anything. Its the only icon ive seen so far that I cant interact with so im just wondering if my install is messed up or its just something normal in the game.
Sorry for bad english but yes that is a bug, there are records on the game (books with scenes of npcs) and on those bookshelf you can see them. Anyways the arrow of the interact button is show between two records and it shows even if you dont have them

Reactions: anon3213

RDGXMK2

May 27, 2023
No worries. I'm old internet. I cut my teeth in places too toxic to exist today.
There is a Discord server called NoR community where you can find mods and a verion of the game that at least for me worked and solved the problem. i dont have the invitation link tho

ADCAP

Aug 7, 2017
Do boss souls have a purpose besides giving souls? Does this game have boss weapons like in dark souls?

Bulbanych

Oct 13, 2020
what is the "back button" once i go into menus i am unable to back out
You most likely used mouse in a menu. Don't use mouse in menus in this game. It's another common bug in this game, I remember seeing it back in version 0.54, wouldn't be surprised if it existed since the beginning of the development.
To fix it, try to press whatever button means "cancel" on your keyboard/controller if you're using one.

Bleepboy

Aug 27, 2023
Why does my save file doesn't load after running the game. it stuck on the Now Loading Screen for so long

4.50 star(s) 79 Votes