Krongorka

Sep 22, 2017
Actually, thinking about it... since one handed weapons are already fast enough and Two-handed was never an option really, maybe it's best to keep one-handed weapons at default speeds?
And yeah, air strike combos with speed up'ed two-handed weapons are too powerful with spamming, I guess :)

Now, enemies definitely need a considerable HP bump, along with reaction times improved. Stun animations can be reduced both sides, for player as well.

Some code for enemies is in Assembly-Csharp.dll and I'm afraid editing enemies stats might affect NoREroMod.

So yeah, for now main issue is slow enemies. They have to attack faster and be in stun less time.

PS: And apparently, there is a possibility to add attack interruption, with usage of Event: ACTcan, and moving it to the very first frame of animation.

View attachment AttackInterruptionCRF10.mp4

Last edited:
Reactions: Arsvaarg and JustAl

Sum Gi

Nov 10, 2017
It is with satisfaction that I announce that a spell only run is indeed possible, played on very hard of course. Just requires a bit of grinding to get past the first few bosses until you can get a weapon that restores mp on guard.

Reactions: Tewi

Sum Gi

Nov 10, 2017
does anyone know how to deal with this guy and rescue the girl? I can't seem to free them without killing them.
I just ignored that enemy. Though I think they make a clank sound when you hit them so you could interpret that as cutting off their chains.

JustAl

Jan 28, 2022
Is there any naked mod for this game?
No, because art animated with spine has enough complexity to where hardly anyone wants to redraw all the cut-apart sprites to make a reasonable result. Someone did that once on an earlier version of the game to make a Bunny Suit outfit and it was badly executed to the degree nobody's tried anything else of that sort since. That's not even considering changing Aradia in scenes.

Reactions: Bulbanych and RDAS

Varjnasiroa

Dec 7, 2018
Holy hell, that twist in the end is really something. The flashback led me to believe it was a brainwashed/undercover Claire doing her best to undermine the Church's power. Aradia deciding to commit sudden sudoku does confuse me however. Candore aside, I don't recall anyone whose life got directly screwed due to her blazing track of vengeance.

hosem5552

Dec 29, 2023
Hello, good evening, I have downloaded this but I don't see the new animations that you say appear in the mod, I was in the gallery and the usual ones are there, how can I activate them? If something is written strangely, it's because I don't speak English! I use a translator, greetings, we love you!!

4.50 star(s) 79 Votes