Oct 11, 2018
There's a Boned Mod, which (in my opinion) only exists to turn the game into an extremely unbalanced mess, and I do not recommend it.
Then there's the Ero Mod, which you can customize freely to suit your preferences in both game difficulty and other stuff, it also does adds more breeding/pregnancy content, meaning that you get pregnant after being creampied by any enemy, and you will give birth to a slime later (unless it was updated to allow for a different monster birth). I believe that this is the latest release, though i'm not completely sure.
Lastly, there's a discord server specifically for NoR modding, I never joined it but there might be something in there. Here's the link to the post with it.
There's also a modification of the Ero Mod (mod of a mod?) on the Discord server that has even more changes.

fodz1911

Apr 28, 2023
Hello guys, still playing at the start, can any man of culture here tell me something. If I rescue all of these unfortunate girls, or I don't how does it affect the ending, can i get an ending where the MC ends up in a bad place if you catch my drift? Thank you.

JustAl

Jan 28, 2022
I never realized the game was completed, is there anything new in the finished version? Such as new enemies or scenes?
Yes. I recall the first major version before the game got to late 0.9x versions was 0.5x. The Ranch is a new major area, the final boss was added to the end of the game, and some new weapons though not many. Not amazing increases considering the game version moved ahead by nearly halfway to finished, but the game's done and polished. D-Lis is moving on to another game using Godot engine now.

Hello guys, still playing at the start, can any man of culture here tell me something. If I rescue all of these unfortunate girls, or I don't how does it affect the ending, can i get an ending where the MC ends up in a bad place if you catch my drift? Thank you.
Yes saving the girls gives you karma which is a requirement to access 2 sub areas with unique enemies and loot. Plus a different "false" ending to the game that's more grim than sexy. You only get the chance to see it once when you see the choice, so take the 2nd choice with the karma requirement to see it. If you pick the first choice and fight the boss you will no longer have the option to make that choice and see its end if you revisit the boss again after you save the game past beating it.

Mar 24, 2022
Yes. I recall the first major version before the game got to late 0.9x versions was 0.5x. The Ranch is a new major area, the final boss was added to the end of the game, and some new weapons though not many. Not amazing increases considering the game version moved ahead by nearly halfway to finished, but the game's done and polished. D-Lis is moving on to another game using Godot engine now.

Yes saving the girls gives you karma which is a requirement to access 2 sub areas with unique enemies and loot. Plus a different "false" ending to the game that's more grim than sexy. You only get the chance to see it once when you see the choice, so take the 2nd choice with the karma requirement to see it. If you pick the first choice and fight the boss you will no longer have the option to make that choice and see its end if you revisit the boss again after you save the game past beating it.
wait what is this 2 sub areas? i already reach stage 9 but never found it.
the 2nd choice u mean when we died and choose nightmare?

Bulbanych

Oct 13, 2020
wait what is this 2 sub areas? i already reach stage 9 but never found it.
the 2nd choice u mean when we died and choose nightmare?
The second choice is the one before you fight the final boss, the boss will ask you a question, and you can only pick a second answer if you have enough karma.
The 2 sub areas are the Ranch, accessible by interacting with a purple-blue arrow in the Slums after you talk with Suzune (the girl with a katana) and a Crystal Cave, accessible from the lower right corner of the waterfall area, it's protected by a barrier that you can remove if you have enough karma.

Whotfisthis

May 30, 2021
Is it possible to use the Ero Mod without the struggling only at full SP part? Can't find it in the config

Jun 18, 2019
I'm sure I made a mistake, I'd appreciate it if someone knows what went wrong:
I downloaded and installed the game, but nothing is translated and my PS5 controller isn't accepted.
Do I have to install the English translation and other things as well, the main page implied the English translation and the uncensor patch were applied already. :unsure:

Kelzan

Oct 19, 2018
IMPORTANT NOTE ABOUT MENU BUG (Getting stuck at it):
"Try space to exit, or E. Or the cancel action button on gamepad. Apparently avoiding using the mouse in the menu helps."

Update, Nov 16 2023:

Download now includes:
- 1.07 Version
- My old 0.32 animation mod ported to 1.07
- Latest available translation
- Uncensored assets (Textures-Mosaic removal)
- Full gallery save
- No soft locks

MEGA (Download Link)

View attachment 3090857

Original post:
So, it's that bad, huh?
I guess I'll just post 1.07 with no softlock at the first Forest area. I also took the liberty to remove that dumb mosaic removal plugin, which breaks some effects and patched two mosaic "material"/shaders so mosaic won't render at all. This is the method I've been using since ver. 0.25/earlier and that works without BepInEx plugins. Assets are uncensored, so everything should work as expected.
It also includes fully unlocked gallery.
The point was to share a version 1.07 without soflock

View attachment 2690071

can i somehow reset the gallery but still use this version? it will be my first time playing and i like the progression of unlocking it

Reactions: Kaito Sudzuki

Kelzan

Oct 19, 2018
As far as I know, game stores gallery unlock states in
GameFolder\OtherConfigData\ga_otherData.txt

Once this .txt file is deleted gallery will be fully locked.
another thing, do i have to use the saves that come with the file to avoid the softlock? or can i start a new game?

Krongorka

Sep 22, 2017
another thing, do i have to use the saves that come with the file to avoid the softlock? or can i start a new game?
I'll suggest to start new game. These saves are either late game or "game cleared loop for testing" pretty much. It shouldn't softlock, but feel free to report if it does at some point.

Bulbanych

Oct 13, 2020
I found this part of his ci-en post interesting (google translated):
"I'm also thinking about moving Witch Night from Unity 5.6 to 2022, if not the latest version.
To be honest, 5.6 is so old that there were slight problems when working with the current Windows.
I'm not sure if the OS is the cause, but there was a pretty big problem with the Win update, so I'm wondering if I can migrate the fixes and expansion content for Witch Night as well.
The system may have to be completely rebuilt, so it may not be possible."

If google translate's "Witch Night" is actually Night of Revenge, could it be that there's still hope for additional content for Night of Revenge? Because if I remember correctly, in the few updates for NoR that happened before the Unity debacle started, there was no new content added, only bugfixes.

4.50 star(s) 79 Votes