feydi

Aug 4, 2023
Dev build 5 feedback (long post)
I do not fully agree with the mechanics of the grab, also dashing through enemies is essential for the gameplay...I think it is not good to deny certain mechanics, such as sticking to enemies or passing through them. BUT, I love what you are doing for this game and I seriously think the game is extremely easy and permissive. The world of this game should be even darker but with balance.
But let me explain my ideas for the mod.

1. Make your character's stats more valuable and unique:
My idea is that everything has its risk and reward. For example:
+ LUCK = Easier to escape from enemies and less XP lost by sex BUT more Sex/Grab damage

+ STR = Less stamina damage or less HP damage for immediate escape (explanation below) BUT more aphrodesiac for sex effect (strong but silly/easier to influence)

+ INT = Less aphrodesiac for sex effect and less MP used for immediate escape (explanation below) BUT More heal for enemies (magic, or any Cheap explanation) and more XP removed for sex or more HP damage for immediate escape

+ DEX = Less stamina for dashing, little easy escape from enemies BUT Guarding hits consumes more stamina, aphrodesiac bar slows down and more XP removed for sex

I think these changes can make the player rethink what stats to level up, and focus on a specific role if he does not want to suffer all the consequences.

2. immediate escape:
when you get caught, you can escape immediately, (maybe with the magic button) from the sex scenes, but this would consume MP and in case you no longer have MP, you will use your HP to escape.

3. Enemies can now grab you if:
You have less than 50% HP and less than 40 or 50% stamina, so you can't spam the dash so much with low health.

4. Slowdown to dashing through monsters:
I still think this is detrimental, but for now I don't have any ideas about this.

Perhaps all these changes are very difficult or even impossible to implement because of the code.
either way. Thanks again for your work and this mod!

please can you post a new link for this mod? the last link is down

Jackstarzz2

May 14, 2023
A103 is the Guard Captain, she's initially behind a barricade at the end of the slums, you can talk to her, then go through the grate to the next area and at the very bottom on the left side (back towards the ranch) there will be a new journal page. Interact with it and then go back to the Captain and talk to her again. Afterward, she'll be in the ranch.

May I ask about A100 and A101? I've looked everywhere but I can't find any new girls. Are they from areas further beyond?
question is where is this grate??? XD

Mar 24, 2022
Depends which specific mod you're using, but most of the mods increase the difficulty of things, including escaping from grabs.
im using bonemod and eromod, idk why but mine, if i got grabbed i couldnt escape since the SP bar decreasing too fast or unable to increase while pressing left click
so basically
grabbed = 1 potion or die

Bulbanych

Oct 13, 2020
im using bonemod and eromod, idk why but mine, if i got grabbed i couldnt escape since the SP bar decreasing too fast or unable to increase while pressing left click
so basically
grabbed = 1 potion or die
If you're using both mods: DON'T USE BOTH MODS! They are incompatible.
Bonemod is the mod that makes grabs a pain in the ass to escape from, among other things, and it's overall a shitty experience, especially if you're playing for the first time.
Eromod is the mod that gives you an ability to use a potion to instantly escape from a grab, and it also adds the ability to escape from a grab by mashing. It's fully configurable in the config file that should be located in the BepInEx/config (it's a CFG file called "NoREromod") and you can customize it to your liking, including making grabs easier to escape and much more.

Last edited:

IceNeo2

Jun 23, 2018
I never realized the game was completed, is there anything new in the finished version? Such as new enemies or scenes?

Mar 24, 2022
anyone know how to fix this bug? I saved illusive (the witch) from 2 big guy but after the end conversation, the illusive got caught again and tried again but same outcome.
i know i saved her or no, she will be back at her shop, but is there some reward for saving her?

8-baller

Dec 6, 2023
Are there any kind of mods for this game? Espacially for breeding because the mechanic is interesting but as far as I know you can only breed with the slime.

Thanks in Advance

Bulbanych

Oct 13, 2020
anyone know how to fix this bug? I saved illusive (the witch) from 2 big guy but after the end conversation, the illusive got caught again and tried again but same outcome.
i know i saved her or no, she will be back at her shop, but is there some reward for saving her?
Once you save her from 2 big guys she will appear in her shop in Ragdum. Her re-appearance with 2 guys is made so you can watch both outcomes, since she gets saved no matter the outcome.

Reactions: alexafriedchicken

Bulbanych

Oct 13, 2020
Are there any kind of mods for this game? Espacially for breeding because the mechanic is interesting but as far as I know you can only breed with the slime.

Thanks in Advance
There's a Boned Mod, which (in my opinion) only exists to turn the game into an extremely unbalanced mess, and I do not recommend it.
Then there's the Ero Mod, which you can customize freely to suit your preferences in both game difficulty and other stuff, it also does adds more breeding/pregnancy content, meaning that you get pregnant after being creampied by any enemy, and you will give birth to a slime later (unless it was updated to allow for a different monster birth). I believe that this is the latest release, though i'm not completely sure.
Lastly, there's a discord server specifically for NoR modding, I never joined it but there might be something in there. Here's the link to the post with it.

4.50 star(s) 79 Votes