Bulbanych

Oct 13, 2020
Is this game finally completed after so many years of waiting? Like will there be more content in the future or no?
Honestly, I'd say that there won't be any new content added, not by the dev, at least.
I made a summary quite some time ago in this thread, where I said that there are multiple places where the game feels unfinished/has dlc hooks, but since then, dev started a new project and also essentially said "fuck unity" due to the shit they pulled off, and started learning coding on different engines, like Godot. Also no, I don't think there's any plans for an official translation.
So, yeah, I'd say the game can be considered "complete".

JustAl

Jan 28, 2022
Bulbanych, it's good they're sticking to their guns and pioneering in Godot, though NoR is essentially permanently incomplete in the sense that there's dev jank, placeholder slots, and a dialogue plug for what was probably a DLC area. However NoR is a decidedly wrapped-up (properly closed story) game and a new foundation could let D-Lis practice working on features they couldn't add to NoR because it was too progressed by then.

It'll be a bit bumpy at the start learning Godot but methodology is more important. His next game will be better for sure but will take a bit long due to learning Godot.

Although he's a busier guy now after the marriage. I wish him well. His next game might not be "big", but NoR is kinda short and feels pretty good too.

user182737

Feb 6, 2021
Bulbanych, it's good they're sticking to their guns and pioneering in Godot, though NoR is essentially permanently incomplete in the sense that there's dev jank, placeholder slots, and a dialogue plug for what was probably a DLC area. However NoR is a decidedly wrapped-up (properly closed story) game and a new foundation could let D-Lis practice working on features they couldn't add to NoR because it was too progressed by then.

It'll be a bit bumpy at the start learning Godot but methodology is more important. His next game will be better for sure but will take a bit long due to learning Godot.

Although he's a busier guy now after the marriage. I wish him well. His next game might not be "big", but NoR is kinda short and feels pretty good too.
Honestly the game is not much shorter then other hgames that have that extend of h animations. And the animations are one of the best if seen in any hgames when it comes to "uniqueness". No 20 second loops where the same thing happen on the same speed etc.

Vulcax

Aug 15, 2018
Does anyone got a save file with everything unlocked? like the costumes, sex scenes, nightmares and the ????? option when you get defeated. The save file included with the download doesnt have those things unlocked.

Gamma_0

Apr 9, 2021
umm.. is there any way to bypass prayer maiden and the samurai boss on rance? samurai boss doesnt drop anything or any event afterward and prayer maiden just make me stuck at the boss room after defeating her... also, how to go to final boss tho? theres a mysterious barrier on it
I know I am late with that question but did you achieve to go through maiden room? I am stuck in it too

Krongorka

Sep 22, 2017
i do want to play this game, but I'm scared of spiders so I just want to know if there is a toggle to get maybe rid of all mentions of spiders, like a arachnophobia toggle ?
"I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past, I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain."

JustAl

Jan 28, 2022
i do want to play this game, but I'm scared of spiders so I just want to know if there is a toggle to get maybe rid of all mentions of spiders, like a arachnophobia toggle ?
Only the boss is truly spider-like. The other enemies are more like spider-centaur-humanoids -- driders is a name for this kind of creature that pops up occasionally. No, there's no arachnophobia toggle. However, as though the developer seems to have had some kind of foresight, the area can be shortcutted in a sense -- rush through from left to right, sticking to the top set of paths, unlock the ladders near the save point in this area, and you're good to go up a ladder to the Path of Eternal Rest. Go left from there, let down a ladder into the slums, and you'd never have to go into the drider-downtown area ever again.

Although if you want to loot-rush the area efficiently, there's a witch with a spell to give you for rescuing her somewhere in the middle (pyromancy/darkness spell somewhat influended by luck), and a strength-based polearm weapon that's a bit slow but can be fast if you opt for the ascension path with the twinkling slab at the end.

The spider boss opens another way into the Sunken Valley, shortcutting the laboratory almost completely to the boss there. If you rush past the spiders and skip their boss, you'll deal with the zombie area, a corrupted paladin boss, and go through the laboratory from the very start to the end.

I'd say the spider area doesn't have good loot for most players, but it's not entirely skippable. The cemetery has a great sacred art (holy damage) sword, a great sacred art gun that hits multiple enemies in a row, a staff weapon that when upgraded on the ascended path makes the best close-range spell in the game get buffed by 2 multipliers to be the fastest way to kill anything if you're a mage... but the cemetery and its boss are 100% skippable.

The best loot of the laboratory is near the end so you don't get much extra coming in from the cemetary. The real prizes are in the Sunken Valley, which overlaps with both routes. Fantastic rings that make magic spells cheaper to cast and weapons faster to swing respectively, a close-range darkness spell, and a rather crappy trick weapon. You also get access to a sub-area with enough karma collected, giving you one of the best swords in the game and a couple awesome rings for magic and crit+luck. Also a magic bottle boost.

JustAl

Jan 28, 2022
Does anyone know how to get the event where the MC get dressed in dog bikini and gang rape
The closest to your description is the event before the slums at Nightless City Ragdum. You'll get there by the middle of the game.

Edit: I just remembered, you want the Ranch, accessible through the Slums once you speak to Suzune several times across areas before the Underground Basillica area. You also need a certain minimum amount of karma to enter.

Last edited:

Sergeant Olok

Jan 22, 2022
Has the mod where rescued girls don't disappear gotten an update for 1.0.7 yet?

Also, anyone willing to share tips on how to effectively grind Ideas? Like which enemy or boss gives the most Ideas.

JustAl

Jan 28, 2022
Has the mod where rescued girls don't disappear gotten an update for 1.0.7 yet?

Also, anyone willing to share tips on how to effectively grind Ideas? Like which enemy or boss gives the most Ideas.
No, that mod hasn't gotten an upgrade unfortunately.

If you don't mind cheating, grab the last 1.07 build that featured kumarin's cheats and just hit F3 for 50k points a pop. If you don't want to cheat...

I find it an efficient multitask to go to the Small Hall in the last area of the game that has 3 minotaur spaced decently along a linear path, you get to farm 11k ideas per minotaur, Condensate for 3k ideas per, and normal slabs to upgrade any weapon to its level 3 (maximum) rank on the normal upgrade path. It's nice that they're satisfying to fight and come with a good sex animation too. Parrying them is easy.

If you want a lesser farm for whatever reason, the walking corpse piles in the Path of Eternal Rest can be put down permanently with any source of sacred art damage and will always drop a large idea cluster. Not as good as the minotaur farm but easier.

Along with chunks and slabs you still need the original shards to start your upgrade path which you'll feel in short supply of. A visit to the slums or the graveyard should yield them in okay amounts. Twinkling chunks can be farmed in the basilica dungeon or nameless lake. Shame we can't farm twinkling slabs ever though.

GothicAlice

May 11, 2020
Does anyone knows if this game or bullet requiem ever gonna come to steam? I'm a sucker for achievements if they add some. Ive been waiting for a while to play night of revenge. I really loved bullet requiem.

JustAl

Jan 28, 2022
Does anyone know any games like this? I think I've already played most of them unfortunately.
Try Lutellaria, it has the kind of combat flow and sex animation spontaneity that would satisfy your wishes.
I also made a recommendation post earlier in this thread. I would revisit the post eventually and add Lutellaria to it, and make some other changes to the post's list ranks. I don't intend to curate a thread of recommendations because that'd take too much time.

Guys does anyone know how to enter this place.
Also are there any full guide about the game on this page?
Go to the slums and find an "Event" marker near the save point there. You need to interact with Suzune in the town entrance, Rhodenia, and Ragdum's entrance to unlock the event, then you need to have rescued enough women to have karma high enough to enter.

Your game installation should have a maps folder with information on where most things are found, but the map forgot to show the location of a Darkness touch spell in the Sunken Valley.

The item in your photo is the Cross Yari, which is the best effective healing weapon in the game. So it's worthwhile if you're using a Dex build that's not carrying enough Int to unlock every spell in the game.

Last edited:
Reactions: mtsPR

Krongorka

Sep 22, 2017
Does anyone knows if this game or bullet requiem ever gonna come to steam? I'm a sucker for achievements if they add some. Ive been waiting for a while to play night of revenge. I really loved bullet requiem.
I'll suggest ThornSin. It's much less about platforming, like NoR, but pregnancy-birth mechanic is actually quite nice to see. And animations-wise it uses same tech as NoR, but upgraded.

It's not very easy by default's difficulty, though. So, I'll also suggest to grab my mod for it (link) as there are some gameplay changes to increase chances for healing.

4.50 star(s) 79 Votes