• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
Does anyone have the discord link?
Go to the top right of the page, there's a box that says "search". If you type discord into that box, look in the panel that opens you'll see some options. It'll say "this thread", which meas that the search engine on the forum will specifically look for the word discord in any post in this specific thread.

Using this method, you can find many things for a specific game, such as save files, if an error / bug has already been reported and fixed, discord servers, mods, exc.
So I don't have to retype it, there you go...

aerial11

Dec 11, 2017
Man, getting the correct version of this is really becoming a hassle and on top of that the game is as buggy as fucking frog shit. Can't even use the ui without it getting stuck for no reason at all, I change anything in my equipment and I'll be lucky if I can escape the menu, I go to upgrade my sword more than once, stuck at the menu, every tome forced to alt f4 losing progress like a chump. I didn't think I would ever say this unironically, but it's literally unplayable.

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
Man, getting the correct version of this is really becoming a hassle and on top of that the game is as buggy as fucking frog shit. Can't even use the ui without it getting stuck for no reason at all, I change anything in my equipment and I'll be lucky if I can escape the menu, I go to upgrade my sword more than once, stuck at the menu, every tome forced to alt f4 losing progress like a chump. I didn't think I would ever say this unironically, but it's literally unplayable.
Step 1: Don't use the mouse in the game.

Seriously, this has been known about this game for years now, and people still have the same issue over and over.

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
Need a known issue/fix for things like that on OP for new people.
It helps a little, but there will still be numerous people who don't bother to read the first post. You still end up with numerous people asking for the solution that's in the first post, so the main change is to post "Read the OP" in response. I've seen it happen in multiple other threads, and it's always a pain even when the OP gets updated.

NitroSM

Dec 1, 2018
It helps a little, but there will still be numerous people who don't bother to read the first post. You still end up with numerous people asking for the solution that's in the first post, so the main change is to post "Read the OP" in response. I've seen it happen in multiple other threads, and it's always a pain even when the OP gets updated.
If people refuse to read the main page where the majority of info about the game is, then they should probably be ignored.

Reactions: Yomiie

aerial11

Dec 11, 2017
True, but those new people could also learn to use the search function to find if there are solutions in the thread, instead of immediately writing "gAmE fuCked, hOw fIx?!?!?".
Thanks for the free crucifixion, always appreciated, but the menu thing wasn't as bad on previous versions. I'm playing with a gamepad so I would never even need to touch the mouse which I'm aware fucks everything up in unimaginable ways. This time around though the game still manages to fuck up to the point where I only get one weapon swap every time I start it. Whenever I try to change it back because that weapon isn't as good as I thought the entire thing cocks up and suddenly it offers me to slot a spell (mostly the gun but sometimes others) on the weapon slot, which by the way apparently doesn't exist anymore since the part that shows my equips has suddenly disappeared and it leaves me stuck in menu no matter what I press save for alt+f4. At some point I figured I'll just make do with the crusader sword but every now and then trying to upgrade it ALSO fucks up to a lesser degree by opening the prompts for the workbench, then doing nothing until some arcane combination of button mashing has been achieved letting me escape both prompts and leaving me paranoid of when the fuck is the game gonna do it again. It's not really a matter of "gAmE fuCked, hOw fIx?!?!?", it's a matter of game fucked, will it ever be fixed?

Bulbanych

Oct 13, 2020
Thanks for the free crucifixion, always appreciated, but the menu thing wasn't as bad on previous versions. I'm playing with a gamepad so I would never even need to touch the mouse which I'm aware fucks everything up in unimaginable ways. This time around though the game still manages to fuck up to the point where I only get one weapon swap every time I start it. Whenever I try to change it back because that weapon isn't as good as I thought the entire thing cocks up and suddenly it offers me to slot a spell (mostly the gun but sometimes others) on the weapon slot, which by the way apparently doesn't exist anymore since the part that shows my equips has suddenly disappeared and it leaves me stuck in menu no matter what I press save for alt+f4. At some point I figured I'll just make do with the crusader sword but every now and then trying to upgrade it ALSO fucks up to a lesser degree by opening the prompts for the workbench, then doing nothing until some arcane combination of button mashing has been achieved letting me escape both prompts and leaving me paranoid of when the fuck is the game gonna do it again. It's not really a matter of "gAmE fuCked, hOw fIx?!?!?", it's a matter of game fucked, will it ever be fixed?
It would certainly be better if you actually explained the details of your problem in your first post, instead of writing the standard "menu freezes", that's just common sense when you report a bug.

Vulcax

Aug 15, 2018
Is this game finally completed after so many years of waiting? Like will there be more content in the future or no?

Bulbanych

Oct 13, 2020
Is this game finally completed after so many years of waiting? Like will there be more content in the future or no?
Honestly, I'd say that there won't be any new content added, not by the dev, at least.
I made a summary quite some time ago in this thread, where I said that there are multiple places where the game feels unfinished/has dlc hooks, but since then, dev started a new project and also essentially said "fuck unity" due to the shit they pulled off, and started learning coding on different engines, like Godot. Also no, I don't think there's any plans for an official translation.
So, yeah, I'd say the game can be considered "complete".

4.50 star(s) 80 Votes