JustAl

Jan 28, 2022
Where can I a cheat mod that works with Krongorka's upload?
Not in Krongorka's upload (yet), just follow my tip on this post. Anyone can make an upload of an archive put together in this fashion to make it easier for newcomers, but if D-Lis ever gets around to making a DLC then it'd be out-of-date. Whenever that is. NoR has been in development and seeing bugs for so long that it's developed the odd issue of having a bunch of packed versions that are flawed to varying degrees.

Drakehunt

Mar 27, 2019
The other day I discovered how deep modding for NoN went after seeing a video but after trying to use some of the mods myself after an hour of tinkering I feel like I complete dumbass and I can't get anything to work after digging through posts here and on the discord.

Krongorka

Sep 22, 2017
Updated my 1.07 post with a ported 0.32 animation (Link).

It should have most basic stuff you'll need, excluding community mods like NoREroMod or Nephilim's spine mods (although it should be compatible with them if they don't replace Assembly-Csharp.dll file with my animation mod scripting data) - might be hard to search for all of it now, maybe we need to put it in one post? Upload is also updated with translation from JustAl 's post.

Last edited:

JustAl

Jan 28, 2022
Thanks Krongorka! To clarify for others, I don't know who really made that final English translation -- it's the one included in the broken 1.07 download that is currently the first link of the opening post. Give credit in a post following this one if you know who made that translation.

Sul Lee

Dec 15, 2022
Hi folks, I recently started playing this game. I'm aware that there are different mods and such. I used the download link on the front page, however, I am unable to level up in the game, despite having enough "ideas" to do so. Is there a thread/post that addresses this issue?

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
Hi folks, I recently started playing this game. I'm aware that there are different mods and such. I used the download link on the front page, however, I am unable to level up in the game, despite having enough "ideas" to do so. Is there a thread/post that addresses this issue?
You can only level up at an altar. Use the "Offer to Altar" in the menu, then highlight the stat you want to increase, hit the move right key, then select accept at the bottom.

Sul Lee

Dec 15, 2022
You can only level up at an altar. Use the "Offer to Altar" in the menu, then highlight the stat you want to increase, hit the move right key, then select accept at the bottom.
I've tried that before, but after I click "accept", it doesn't do anything (nothing changes and no "ideas" are used) and sometimes I am unable to exit the "level up" screen. That's why I'm wondering if there is a bug or if it's just me.

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
I've tried that before, but after I click "accept", it doesn't do anything (nothing changes and no "ideas" are used) and sometimes I am unable to exit the "level up" screen. That's why I'm wondering if there is a bug or if it's just me.
Don't use your mouse, it's a longstanding issue with menus in this game. Other than that, you're the first one I remember seeing with that issue.

Nanoir

Nov 19, 2018
Update, Nov 16 2023:

Download now includes:
- 1.07 Version
- My old 0.32 animation mod ported to 1.07
- Latest available translation
- Uncensored assets (Textures-Mosaic removal)
- Full gallery save
- No soft locks

MEGA (Download Link)

View attachment 3090857

Original post:
So, it's that bad, huh?
I guess I'll just post 1.07 with no softlock at the first Forest area. I also took the liberty to remove that dumb mosaic removal plugin, which breaks some effects and patched two mosaic "material"/shaders so mosaic won't render at all. This is the method I've been using since ver. 0.25/earlier and that works without BepInEx plugins. Assets are uncensored, so everything should work as expected.
It also includes fully unlocked gallery.
The point was to share a version 1.07 without soflock

View attachment 2690071

is there a version without the translation? , ty!

Nanoir

Nov 19, 2018
One sad point in the game thats when i started playing i thought the 2 locked costumes would be the Bunny Girl/Cow Girl costumes, and when i unlocked the shop from the witch we rescued , damn, just disapointed that is literally a recolor/minor edit of the default costume T^T

Last edited:
Reactions: dragonsix6969

Krongorka

Sep 22, 2017
is there a version without the translation? , ty!
I believe you can just delete following files/folders in game's folder:

- "BepInEx" folder
- "doorstop_config.ini" file
- "winhttp.dll" file

And that should remove the translation. Unless there's a translated text on sprites, though.

4.50 star(s) 79 Votes