PulseOver

Oct 15, 2018
In short, use int if you want to break the game with massive damage, dex if you want fast weapons with good DPS and nice access to healing, and strength's generally worse but the added poise from most of those weapons keeps you from getting knocked down.

You can build for strength, dexterity, or intelligence. Not really luck, weapons that say they scale with it don't. Luck gives minorly bigger damage boosts than the other damage stats but don't help you unlock the conditions to start using other weapons, and luck doesn't help most magic except for the Dark Cauldron that uses luck to pick between normal attack, health drop, magic drop, or large damage explosion.

The most comfortable build in the game is 6 agility and 20 intelligence. You spend 1 point in agility to unlock using the Weathered Sword or Fine Crested Sword, and in the case of the latter weapon you also need 12 intelligence.

The Weathered Sword becomes the Called Sacred Sword if enhanced with the twinkling ascension path, and gains sacred art damage without any change in stat requirements to use while additionally scaling with int. It's mostly identical to the Crusader's Sword you find much later but with much less stamina consumption, so the extra cost of using a rare upgrade material is worthwhile.

If you don't want to spend a rare twinkling slab and are okay with adding more cost to your minimum stat requirements in exchange for a better weapon, go with the Fine Crested Sword. Its best upgrade path is the normal route so a normal slab you can farm off Minotaurs is all you'll spend at the end. Along with sacred art is also has lightning art damage, which helps it synergize with the Lightning Blade spell to effectively bomb enemies in a large area for big damage with little more than a bit of time striking the lightning rod along with enemies before it sets off.

The Lightning Blade spell (requires 20 int) is the most overpowered in the game because not only is it a large pulsing AoE attack but it chains with itself, which means you can repeatedly cast it to relentlessly pile damage and staggering onto a large area. A simpler spell is the Sword of Praise (requires 13 int), which outcompetes your weapon or the blunderbuss for high damage quickly in close range.

Sacred Art is the best damage type by endgame because your most formidable enemies are demons, including the Final Boss' 2nd phase. The next best is lightning for being able to abuse a powerful spell. Fire and darkness don't seem great late but the spiders in Ragdum's depths are weak to fire. Humanoids are probably weak to darkness but you'll stop caring about those pretty soon.

If int doesn't motivate you, try dex. Sure you'll find joy in a rapier or a katana but the real hidden gem in the dex collection is the Cross Yari (requires 10 str and 15 dex). The stat requirements are steep and it doesn't scale with int but you do get a good moveset with potent staggering, reach, and damage output. It has a tiny bit of fire art in it which unlocks a passive damage multiplier up for fire spells. Its best moveset path is on the standard route so only normal shards, chunks, and slabs are used for its best result. But most importantly the passive healing on this weapon combined with its positive attributes makes it the most effective weapon to heal lost health during the revenge period, because even if it doesn't heal the most health per hit it'll dish out more hits with good damage with enough speed, reach, and staggering to make it more successful than heavier weapons that are more vulnerable and less successful in healing. And additional gimmick to its moveset is a high strike in the middle of its combo, which lets you attack airborne foes or foes standing on platforms above you without jumping.
Wow, thanks for the info man. I might actually restart and put some points into both intelligence and dex. I was going full STR build but I'm starting to see that fast weapons deals almost the same kinda damage compared huge weapons so far. I'm not too far into the game anyway. I just killed the white inquisitor girl. Got her dual sword, it looks quite fancy but requires some "int" to be able wield.

Reactions: Bulbanych

JustAl

Jan 28, 2022
Wow, thanks for the info man. I might actually restart and put some points into both intelligence and dex. I was going full STR build but I'm starting to see that fast weapons deals almost the same kinda damage compared huge weapons so far. I'm not too far into the game anyway. I just killed the white inquisitor girl. Got her dual sword, it looks quite fancy but requires some "int" to be able wield.
You do not need to restart your entire playthrough if you want to continue with a different build; Vendetta at your Parish hideout will refund all your points to let you spend them again as you wish.

Dibbleson

Sep 18, 2020
I just downloaded the 1.07 Fixed. I have some odd graphical things with some of the animations in the gallery. The scarecrow animation Aradia has a weird white circle around her mouth. and the Raven (Eyeball Demon) she is a pixelated mess. I remember playing a previous version where these things were not an issue. This was also a issue I had with 1.06 that I hoped had been fixed. I have tried downloading just about every version of 1.06 and 1.07 listed on here and they all have the same issue.

JustAl

Jan 28, 2022
I just downloaded the 1.07 Fixed. I have some odd graphical things with some of the animations in the gallery. The scarecrow animation Aradia has a weird white circle around her mouth. and the Raven (Eyeball Demon) she is a pixelated mess. I remember playing a previous version where these things were not an issue. This was also a issue I had with 1.06 that I hoped had been fixed. I have tried downloading just about every version of 1.06 and 1.07 listed on here and they all have the same issue.
The Scarecrow mouth issue has been around for a while. What you describe as "pixelated mess" with the Raven enemy's sex animation sounds like the issue spawned by animation mods made for 1.06 that use a different sprite sheet for a replacement animation and thus said sheet is incompatible with the original animation. There's no solution known for the first issue and the 2nd issue sounds like a sprite sheet isn't correct, though that should only be an issue if you installed a mod from a certain small subset of mods.

JustAl

Jan 28, 2022
Thanks for the Info. I have not installed anything that wasn't already part of 1.07 Fixed
Thanks for telling me your version explicitly. The "fixed" version is oddly prone to its own bugs.

The best solution to having a working installation with valid translations is to take your sharedassets11.assets, sharedassets11.assets.resS, and save files from your "fixed" version, and transplant those into the standard version. You'll have manually-made translations and you shouldn't have any game-breaking issues, but animated particles for certain rooms will be frozen.

If you really don't care for story or dialogue and want working particles you can download the "Auto Translator" version from the opening post, but some of those translations are awful.

There may be a way to take the translations from the standard version and transplant them into the "Auto Translator" version to fix the game in a way that produces absolutely zero issues, but that's yet to be tried. It should be a simple matter of replacing the translator files in BepInEx.

O_O:1804

Oct 28, 2023
Hello

I'm trying to translate nof into French with "Auto Transalator". But I have a problem with the accent characters (àéèô) which are not displayed in game. Is there a way to display them? (Options in AutoTranslatorConfig.ini, assets to download etc.)

Thanks

Sorry I speak English very bad

Meta171

Apr 20, 2020
After waiting for this game for so long, I kinda felt disappointed with how it turned out. Like it was just a boring experience with barely any variation with the sex scenes.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The costumes are a bit weird too because we see Aradia wear and move around in a bunny suit and rags but we only get palette swaps as options.

The preganacy status is only used in one area, and this is just my personal taste speaking but I would've loved to see some type of lactation or Breast Expansion / Nipple pen stuff but all we got is a useless stat saying how much milk Aradia made with one enemy.

Don't get me wrong what's there is serviceable it's just a bit disappointing given how good the game looks and plays.

Dibbleson

Sep 18, 2020
Thanks for telling me your version explicitly. The "fixed" version is oddly prone to its own bugs.

The best solution to having a working installation with valid translations is to take your sharedassets11.assets, sharedassets11.assets.resS, and save files from your "fixed" version, and transplant those into the standard version. You'll have manually-made translations and you shouldn't have any game-breaking issues, but animated particles for certain rooms will be frozen.

If you really don't care for story or dialogue and want working particles you can download the "Auto Translator" version from the opening post, but some of those translations are awful.

There may be a way to take the translations from the standard version and transplant them into the "Auto Translator" version to fix the game in a way that produces absolutely zero issues, but that's yet to be tried. It should be a simple matter of replacing the translator files in BepInEx.
I tried this just now and The Raven Eye Animation is still fucked...both actors are at like 1/4 rez of all others. I mentioned I think this is a issue that cropped up in 1.06 and newer versions. I have never download any mods. I first tired this game with 0.54 or something and none of the textures had issues. I think its the combination of the uncensored assets. the mosaic remover, bepinex. . .something just doesn't work right in the "completed" version of the game on my computer.

sageproduct

Mar 16, 2021
In short, use int if you want to break the game with massive damage, dex if you want fast weapons with good DPS and nice access to healing, and strength's generally worse but the added poise from most of those weapons keeps you from getting knocked down.

You can build for strength, dexterity, or intelligence. Not really luck, weapons that say they scale with it don't. Luck gives minorly bigger damage boosts than the other damage stats but don't help you unlock the conditions to start using other weapons, and luck doesn't help most magic except for the Dark Cauldron that uses luck to pick between normal attack, health drop, magic drop, or large damage explosion.

The most comfortable build in the game is 6 agility and 20 intelligence. You spend 1 point in agility to unlock using the Weathered Sword or Fine Crested Sword, and in the case of the latter weapon you also need 12 intelligence.

The Weathered Sword becomes the Called Sacred Sword if enhanced with the twinkling ascension path, and gains sacred art damage without any change in stat requirements to use while additionally scaling with int. It's mostly identical to the Crusader's Sword you find much later but with much less stamina consumption, so the extra cost of using a rare upgrade material is worthwhile.

If you don't want to spend a rare twinkling slab and are okay with adding more cost to your minimum stat requirements in exchange for a better weapon, go with the Fine Crested Sword. Its best upgrade path is the normal route so a normal slab you can farm off Minotaurs is all you'll spend at the end. Along with sacred art is also has lightning art damage, which helps it synergize with the Lightning Blade spell to effectively bomb enemies in a large area for big damage with little more than a bit of time striking the lightning rod along with enemies before it sets off.

The Lightning Blade spell (requires 20 int) is the most overpowered in the game because not only is it a large pulsing AoE attack but it chains with itself, which means you can repeatedly cast it to relentlessly pile damage and staggering onto a large area. A simpler spell is the Sword of Praise (requires 13 int), which outcompetes your weapon or the blunderbuss for high damage quickly in close range.

Sacred Art is the best damage type by endgame because your most formidable enemies are demons, including the Final Boss' 2nd phase. The next best is lightning for being able to abuse a powerful spell. Fire and darkness don't seem great late but the spiders in Ragdum's depths are weak to fire. Humanoids are probably weak to darkness but you'll stop caring about those pretty soon.

If int doesn't motivate you, try dex. Sure you'll find joy in a rapier or a katana but the real hidden gem in the dex collection is the Cross Yari (requires 10 str and 15 dex). The stat requirements are steep and it doesn't scale with int but you do get a good moveset with potent staggering, reach, and damage output. It has a tiny bit of fire art in it which unlocks a passive damage multiplier up for fire spells. Its best moveset path is on the standard route so only normal shards, chunks, and slabs are used for its best result. But most importantly the passive healing on this weapon combined with its positive attributes makes it the most effective weapon to heal lost health during the revenge period, because even if it doesn't heal the most health per hit it'll dish out more hits with good damage with enough speed, reach, and staggering to make it more successful than heavier weapons that are more vulnerable and less successful in healing. And additional gimmick to its moveset is a high strike in the middle of its combo, which lets you attack airborne foes or foes standing on platforms above you without jumping.
This brought tears of joy to my eyes. Thank you so much. Posts like these give me confidence we can really keep Aradia from being raped. Bless her kind, gentle, and brave soul.

J0J0_s1n1st4r

Dec 24, 2017
I think it says a fair bit both about how much content this game has and how invested people are (not a bad thing) that this is a H-game where people actively want additional details to the ending where a fair bit of the grimdark gets cleaned up. At least going back through the prison and tearing through the slavers + setting some girls free like a Hyena on crack, please. Also feels odd that you need a positive Karma amount to get the "join with yo girl and start murdering" outcome. Maybe it is meant to be the positive ending, lol.
I'm real upset there's no choice to go back to the ranch and clear up those fucks. It just baffles the shit out of me, because that whole zone feels like a set up for a secondary plot that doesn't really go anywhere.
Like, I remember getting to the top of the ranch and finding the option that needed karma, and I was like "okay, that's gotta be it", so I use a guide to grind up the karma, and tje exact opposite outcome happens and I get a bad ending instead.
Kinda feels like I wasted my time.

EDIT: Noe that I think about it, this game's story feels like it was cut in half. There are so many plot points brought up which, much like the Ranch area, don't actually go anywhere.

Fuck, dude. This is really disappointing. The ending went from a downer to a letdown. I might actually write a sequel story for this game so I can have some resolution.

Last edited:

Bulbanych

Oct 13, 2020
I'm real upset there's no choice to go back to the ranch and clear up those fucks. It just baffles the shit out of me, because that whole zone feels like a set up for a secondary plot that doesn't really go anywhere.
Like, I remember getting to the top of the ranch and finding the option that needed karma, and I was like "okay, that's gotta be it", so I use a guide to grind up the karma, and tje exact opposite outcome happens and I get a bad ending instead.
Kinda feels like I wasted my time.

EDIT: Noe that I think about it, this game's story feels like it was cut in half. There are so many plot points brought up which, much like the Ranch area, don't actually go anywhere.

Fuck, dude. This is really disappointing. The ending went from a downer to a letdown. I might actually write a sequel story for this game so I can have some resolution.
While I think that most of these plot points were left unanswered on purpose, like how in Dark Souls 1-3 (from which this game draws a lot of inspiration from) there are a lot of questlines that suddenly end with the questline character's death in a "please feel sad" moment, I definitely agree that some plot lines definitely got cut:

Vendetta's part is the most obvious because it was all-but-confirmed as planned additional content that was cancelled (I made posts detailing this a few pages back)

The Ranch definitely feels like a part of a bigger area that was cut, because we only fight the trainers and hired guards, and only see managers/wealthy buisiness-men in the background and don't even meet, or even hear about the actual head of the Ranch (I know that this place is most likely connected to the church in some way, but think that there should still be a some kind of "branch director" that specifically deals with the Ranch's work)

The Demon Corruption plot point is very strange as well, because the game doesn't even tell you anything about it, only that this isn't the first time it happened. I personally thought that it would somehow be the church's fault (like how in Bloodborne, the Scourge of Beasts was triggered by overuse of Yharnam blood injections), but there's nothing in the game that says anything about this Corruption, other than "it corrupts and everyone is vulnerable to it".

Last edited:

Valyona

Jul 7, 2023
I seem to be having an issue with the Bandit Boss. I beat him pretty easily, rescued the hostage, and the exit to the area seems to be sealed off?

There's a small twinkling object next to the Diary/Rescue orb where the hostage was, and a tree is blocking the path ahead. You interact with the small sparkle as the game prompts you to 'examine', and you lose control of your character as if there's meant to be a cutscene of some kind, and nothing happens.

• Angry
Reactions: MaestreOfChaos

Valyona

Jul 7, 2023
Unfortunately, I resorted to using another save that was present so that I could play the game, and I've encountered these interactables hidden throughout that upon interaction get you stuck, same as the one at the Bandit Boss. and it seems that using the present save files bars you from newer content. Either that, or I simply can't find where the new content is.

Did I need to grab the 'Fixed' version instead?

TechCom

May 30, 2023
While I think that most of these plot points were left unanswered on purpose, like how in Dark Souls 1-3 (from which this game draws a lot of inspiration from) there are a lot of questlines that suddenly end with the questline character's death in a "please feel sad" moment, I definitely agree that some plot lines definitely got cut:

Vendetta's part is the most obvious because it was all-but-confirmed as planned additional content that was cancelled (I made posts detailing this a few pages back)

The Ranch definitely feels like a part of a bigger area that was cut, because we only fight the trainers and hired guards, and only see managers/wealthy buisiness-men in the background and don't even meet, or even hear about the actual head of the Ranch (I know that this place is most likely connected to the church in some way, but think that should still be a some kind of "branch director" that specifically deals with the Ranch's work)

The Demon Corruption plot point is very strange as well, because the game doesn't even tell you anything about it, only that this isn't the first time it happened. I personally thought that it would somehow be the church's fault (like how in Bloodborne, the Scourge of Beasts was triggered by overuse of Yharnam blood injections), but there's nothing in the game that says anything about this Corruption, other than "it corrupts and everyone is vulnerable to it".
To me being kidnapped and taken to the ranch is the real game ending. You can't rescue any of the girls there. And you have multiple events before and after showing what happens to her. It may fit better if you think of it as the ending where you didn't ally with the final boss.

Croak

Jul 21, 2017
So does she slowly get corrupted in this game or is that tag there just for the death scenes?

4.50 star(s) 79 Votes