Bulbanych

Oct 13, 2020
Okay, I re-downloaded the game because for some reason my version started lagging a lot, maybe due to me installing multiple updates of the ero-mod, idk.
I downloaded the game from the first page using the MEGA link from "Win(Bug Fixed)" and didn't encounter the "stuck after the diary" bug.
Then I tried to add the "better translation" to it: no diary bug encountered.
Then I tried to add the ero-mod: still no bug
The game runs perfectly, doesn't lag and even the background particles (leaves in the city, dust particles in the menu and the laboratory) are working.

From all that I came to a conclusion: unless the bug is random, and I don't think it is, since I tried multiple save files and all were free from the diary bug, it seems that the only "extra" content that can break the game is the de-censor, since the version that I downloaded has the mosaic/blur censorship.

JustAl

Jan 28, 2022
Okay, I re-downloaded the game because for some reason my version started lagging a lot, maybe due to me installing multiple updates of the ero-mod, idk.
I downloaded the game from the first page using the MEGA link from "Win(Bug Fixed)" and didn't encounter the "stuck after the diary" bug.
Then I tried to add the "better translation" to it: no diary bug encountered.
Then I tried to add the ero-mod: still no bug
The game runs perfectly, doesn't lag and even the background particles (leaves in the city, dust particles in the menu and the laboratory) are working.

From all that I came to a conclusion: unless the bug is random, and I don't think it is, since I tried multiple save files and all were free from the diary bug, it seems that the only "extra" content that can break the game is the de-censor, since the version that I downloaded has the mosaic/blur censorship.
Yup, confirmed. I also downloaded the "fixed" version and was mostly happy except for the censorship. Then I performed the asset file transplant and I removed censors but then particle overlays froze.

Reactions: Bulbanych

ExploringOtaku

May 24, 2022
Missing like 10 karma for the event after the samurai boss at the ranch. Is there some kind of guide that shows all karma events? Tried my hand at searching online with no results on wnglish sites.

Reactions: GANGFBEZT

JustAl

Jan 28, 2022
Missing like 10 karma for the event after the samurai boss at the ranch. Is there some kind of guide that shows all karma events? Tried my hand at searching online with no results on wnglish sites.
Check the folder in your NoR folder named "Maps". The best map comes in color and shows the shape of the area and where most Karma and pickups are. It missed a spell though -- Darkness is in the Sunken Valley on the top-right, just above the Merman boss who gives you the Tombstone Hammer.

Kain44

Jul 24, 2023
So... nobody know how to fix the lockpick bug so far? A bunch of people asking that question but not a single answer.

Bulbanych

Oct 13, 2020
So... nobody know how to fix the lockpick bug so far? A bunch of people asking that question but not a single answer.
I never encountered the lockpick bug, but it sounds very similar to the diary bug, so I'd say that the solution should be the same: download the game from the "Win(Bug Fixed)" category on the first page and do not download the de-censor. As I said before, I downloaded the game from there and had zero softlocks.

Reactions: JustAl

Kain44

Jul 24, 2023
I never encountered the lockpick bug, but it sounds very similar to the diary bug, so I'd say that the solution should be the same: download the game from the "Win(Bug Fixed)" category on the first page and do not download the de-censor. As I said before, I downloaded the game from there and had zero softlocks.
That's where I get the bug. I guess it's random. Or maybe it tends to happen with m&kb.

Bulbanych

Oct 13, 2020
That's where I get the bug. I guess it's random. Or maybe it tends to happen with m&kb.
Oh, yeah, the mouse and keyboard might be the problem as well. Wouldn't call it a softlock, but this game does have a weird problem with menu navigation via mouse.
Never use a mouse to navigate menus in this game, it causes the highlighted option to disappear and makes it look like you can't pick anything else in the menu. If I remember correctly, you can fix it by pressing either "esc" key, or "spacebar" on your keyboard.
Bottom line is: don't use the mouse in this game, playing the game using keyboard-only is fine and so is playing with a gamepad.

Reactions: JustAl

HouseCat07

Sep 20, 2019
I'm confused. Is this still under development? Is corruption system or something like that still being implemented? or is it finished and we just haven't updated the thread to completed?

Bulbanych

Oct 13, 2020
I'm confused. Is this still under development? Is corruption system or something like that still being implemented? or is it finished and we just haven't updated the thread to completed?
I'll copy my previous answer to this question, since someone already asked:

"I guess you could say that it's completed ? The author wanted to make more extra content for the game, and some places/things definitely confirm this, but his health plummeted during the last weeks of development when dlsite essentially forced him to re-censor every single sex animation frame with his own hands, and he decided to take a break from Night of Revenge and do some other games. Maybe he'll come back later, but as of right now, it's unknown.
I made a post about this situation a few pages back, It should explain things more."

Thegr8pumaman

Sep 26, 2021
I'm not too familiar with NoR's modding scene, but I wonder if it would be possible to make Aradia look like Bloodstain's Miriam, even if its a simple recolor.

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
I'm not too familiar with NoR's modding scene, but I wonder if it would be possible to make Aradia look like Bloodstain's Miriam, even if its a simple recolor.
It would likely be possible, but very time consuming to do. This doesn't just have 3d models that can be changed to be something else, it's individual animation sets that would each require them to be manually edited to match whatever changes you want to make. Hell, the existing costumes in the game only have game play changes, and not any changes to the sex scenes.

Sussyballs00

May 12, 2023
Is there a debug menu you can access in this game? I'm talking the kind of one that lets you move and spawn enemies, items and objects anywhere

Yankee_001

Nov 21, 2020
1697975294791.png
Hey fellers, I just wanted to ask, where do I find this scene ? I find it rather frustrating that not all of the sex scenes show up in the gallery

4.50 star(s) 79 Votes