Norran

Sep 13, 2023
I'm currently stuck at map 9 (the research facility) and have no idea what to do next ! I opened the blackened door but to find nothing, and after that is an leap to Parish church but i keep falling with no sign of next event !! Help plz

a55555

May 31, 2017
i really want to like this game but its the buggiest mess ive ever played. after killing the bandit leader, i examine the shiny thing and game freezes my controls

• Angry
Reactions: souldead341

Bulbanych

Oct 13, 2020
i really want to like this game but its the buggiest mess ive ever played. after killing the bandit leader, i examine the shiny thing and game freezes my controls
Not the game's fault, it's a fault of a translation. I don't know what link you used to download the game, but try downloading from the links on the first page where it says "bug fixed", supposedly that should be a "fixed" version, but I can't be sure, since I fixed the bug myself using the instructions from this post.

Reactions: JustAl

a55555

May 31, 2017
Not the game's fault, it's a fault of a translation. I don't know what link you used to download the game, but try downloading from the links on the first page where it says "bug fixed", supposedly that should be a "fixed" version, but I can't be sure, since I fixed the bug myself using the instructions from this post.
awesome that worked, thanks

JustAl

Jan 28, 2022
awesome that worked, thanks
One more bit of advice: maybe you'll notice censorship in the "Fixed" version -- that seemed to be a problem when I tried it the first time. If you do, the solution is to pick up the first (broken) version and "fixed" version then transplant the files named sharedassets11.assets and sharedassets11.assets.resS from the fixed version to the broken version. The saves are normal txt files so they're transferrable. Although I noted certain decorative particle effects in some areas freeze when this file replacement is done, that's a minor form of visual jank that won't hurt gameplay.

I wonder if there's a way to achieve perfect translation, fully working pop-up UI, and animated particle effects all at once. The previous 1.07 uploaded here was perfect except for awful machine translation.

Reactions: Bulbanych

a55555

May 31, 2017
One more bit of advice: maybe you'll notice censorship in the "Fixed" version -- that seemed to be a problem when I tried it the first time. If you do, the solution is to pick up the first (broken) version and "fixed" version then transplant the files named sharedassets11.assets and sharedassets11.assets.resS from the fixed version to the broken version. The saves are normal txt files so they're transferrable. Although I noted certain decorative particle effects in some areas freeze when this file replacement is done, that's a minor form of visual jank that won't hurt gameplay.

I wonder if there's a way to achieve perfect translation, fully working pop-up UI, and animated particle effects all at once. The previous 1.07 uploaded here was perfect except for awful machine translation.
I'll defiinitely do this if there is censorship in the newer version. seems easy enough though. yea with a game this huge, almost 60k sold on dlsite, im surprised there isnt a concrete all in one package. thanks for the info and help!

Bulbanych

Oct 13, 2020
No completed tag? Is this game still getting updated?
I guess you could say that it's completed ? The author wanted to make more extra content for the game, and some places/things definitely confirm this, but his health plummeted during the last weeks of development when dlsite essentially forced him to re-censor every single sex animation frame with his own hands, and he decided to take a break from Night of Revenge and do some other games. Maybe he'll come back later, but as of right now, it's unknown.
I made a post about this situation a few pages back, It should explain things more.

Last edited:

Paradox Edge

Jul 14, 2020
These games always fall so short thanks to all the rape being so extremely easy to get out of. It's literally just hit your attack button and you're out. No minigame that gets harder the hornier/hurt you are? No lingering rape effects? No degradation of body and mind through continuous exposure? No cum layering? No debuffs like cum inflation or sticky? There's so much missing here

Reactions: anon241 and pentane

pentane

Nov 8, 2020
These games always fall so short thanks to all the rape being so extremely easy to get out of. It's literally just hit your attack button and you're out. No minigame that gets harder the hornier/hurt you are? No lingering rape effects? No degradation of body and mind through continuous exposure? No cum layering? No debuffs like cum inflation or sticky? There's so much missing here
there are some mods for that, check out the discord there are two boned mod and i forget the name of the other. boned is a bit too hard that its less fun in my opinion

4.50 star(s) 79 Votes