JustAl

Jan 28, 2022
[...] No minigame that gets harder the hornier/hurt you are? No lingering rape effects? No degradation of body and mind through continuous exposure? No cum layering? No debuffs like cum inflation or sticky? There's so much missing here
I mentioned some of those complaints on this thread earlier. There was likely a corruption system planned since Aradia has a "Status" but it never changes from "Normal". Mods cover the "minigame" for escaping (a button mash system with windows of opportunity), and NoREroMod transforms the Pleasure Paralysis mechanic into a debuff system. There's not much room in Unity games to add new records, mods are typically done by adding functions to alter and call records on demand in new ways.

Some of the lack of polish can be described by Bulbanych's post below:

I guess you could say that it's completed ? The author wanted to make more extra content for the game, and some places/things definitely confirm this, but his health plummeted during the last weeks of development when dlsite essentially forced him to re-censor every single sex animation frame with his own hands, and he decided to take a break from Night of Revenge and do some other games. Maybe he'll come back later, but as of right now, it's unknown.
I made a post about this situation a few pages back, It should explain things more.
pentane also mentioned the Discord server. Note that the links are typically found on this thread too, and I personally prefer having the links on this thread so I can save time and not have to join the Discord server.

there are some mods for that, check out the discord there are two boned mod and i forget the name of the other. boned is a bit too hard that its less fun in my opinion
Can I get your save? Never seen the 3rd option before
To unlock the 3rd ending on defeat just lose Aradia's virginity and die a few times, that'll do it.

¿Existen otros juegos similares a este?
I made a recommendation post here. There's also plenty of nice lists on this site that offer action game recommendations.

Reactions: pentane

La-Pucelle-27

Jul 16, 2020
Hey, I have a small problem, I don't know if it has to do with a mod I used or something, but I'm using the NoREroMod v0.11.3 and whenever I defeat the bandit leader and go to the diary entry the game gets frozen.

What do I do?

Edit: found the issue. it was the shaderassett11 thingy, thanks anyways.

Last edited:

pentane

Nov 8, 2020
Hey, I have a small problem, I don't know if it has to do with a mod I used or something, but I'm using the NoREroMod v0.11.3 and whenever I defeat the bandit leader and go to the diary entry the game gets frozen.

What do I do?
its not a problem with the mod, its a translation issue, one of the translation files in the bepinx folder needs to be replaced, i dont have the link to it atm but if you look around you should be able to find it (or the correct download of the game to get that file)

Sussyballs00

May 12, 2023
Is there a mod that increases the size of Aradia's tits? I remember seeing a post somewhere about it but i can't figure out if it's still being worked on or if it's finished.

bonsaii

Mar 5, 2022
Is there a mod that increases the size of Aradia's tits? I remember seeing a post somewhere about it but i can't figure out if it's still being worked on or if it's finished.
u might be right but the only thing that i remember was what u were saying but it was an animation

JustAl

Jan 28, 2022
Is there a place where you can see all the mods? or do I need to scour the 362 pages of f95zone chat?
You scoff, but as a long-time lurker on this thread from even before I made an account...
yes, you do. I apologize for not having kept track. Modding gets a bit choppy since the bulk of mods were made for version 1.06 before 1.07 arrived with a complete translation and some bugfixes. Many mods for this game (like Unity games in general) replace Assembly-CSharp.dll and are thus incompatible without merging, and there was a time when sprite sheets were different between mods and game versions leading to broken animations.

I recommend starting beyond page 200. One of the more recent modders might be able to tell you when they first started posting.

Reactions: Bulbanych

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
Do you have the discord by any chance?( I'm new to the forum)
Go to the top right of the page, there's a box that says "search". If you type discord into that box, look in the panel that opens you'll see some options. It'll say "this thread", which meas that the search engine on the forum will specifically look for the word discord in any post in this specific thread.

Using this method, you can find many things for a specific game, such as save files, if an error / bug has already been reported and fixed, discord servers, mods, exc.

faresfares

Oct 5, 2019
I downloaded the game from OP and deleted the 100% save file included but now it kept the gallery unlock.

How do I remove that?

I shouldn't go through all this, when one downloads a game the game data should be blank. If people want a 100% game save they should download something extra. The 100% save shouldnt be included in the base game download.

JustAl

Jan 28, 2022
I downloaded the game from OP and deleted the 100% save file included but now it kept the gallery unlock.

How do I remove that?

I shouldn't go through all this, when one downloads a game the game data should be blank. If people want a 100% game save they should download something extra. The 100% save shouldnt be included in the base game download.
If you want to clear the gallery, try going to the top balcony in your Parish hideout, walking left all the way to the beds, and select "Forget Nightmares" from the menu that opens when you interact with the marker here.

Some folks like the gallery being open so sorry if that doesn't suit you. If that doesn't work there should be a file to delete to cause the same effect -- folks complained about losing gallery unlocks between new installs.

faresfares

Oct 5, 2019
If you want to clear the gallery, try going to the top balcony in your Parish hideout, walking left all the way to the beds, and select "Forget Nightmares" from the menu that opens when you interact with the marker here.

Some folks like the gallery being open so sorry if that doesn't suit you. If that doesn't work there should be a file to delete to cause the same effect -- folks complained about losing gallery unlocks between new installs.
No problem. I did some digging and inside the folder "OtherConfigData" if you delete the file "ga_otherData.txt" then it resets the gallery back to 0.

I'm just saying this for posterity, in case anyone else has the same issue.

Bulbanych

Oct 13, 2020
so uhhhhh.... I kill the bandit chief but then examine something and got stuck.... what do I do from here?
If you can't move after examining the diary, then I BEG OF YOU, please, please read previous few pages of this thread.
This question is asked more often than anything else in this thread.

Reactions: domdale and JustAl

FellUwU

Sep 23, 2022
After defeating 1 boss (Bandit Boss) I press "Examine" and the main character gets stuck and can't move, what should I do?

JustAl

Jan 28, 2022
4.50 star(s) 79 Votes