JustAl

Jan 28, 2022
Yankee, they're just not in the gallery. The game's development was strained by the developer's burdened personal life so elements of leftover development jank remain.

That specific area is "The Ranch", unlocked by finding all the locations where a certain story NPC appears in areas from the town before the underground basilica. An event will appear in the slums of Ragdum that take you there when this side-character's story progression is fulfilled.

Yankee_001

Nov 21, 2020
Yankee, they're just not in the gallery. The game's development was strained by the developer's burdened personal life so elements of leftover development jank remain.

That specific area is "The Ranch", unlocked by finding all the locations where a certain story NPC appears in areas from the town before the underground basilica. An event will appear in the slums of Ragdum that take you there when this side-character's story progression is fulfilled.
yeah I just figured out because apparently someone left some pretty interesting guides in my game files, unfortunately I have low karma and Now I'm trying to find a way to manually edit my karma

JustAl

Jan 28, 2022
yeah I just figured out because apparently someone left some pretty interesting guides in my game files, unfortunately I have low karma and Now I'm trying to find a way to manually edit my karma
That's neither easy nor worthwhile, this game's save files are a bunch of arrays that don't produce anything intelligible in a hex editor. Cheat Engine would work but before you do that just play the game honestly.

I promise this game is easily beatable at 100% completion in about 4 hours to an experienced player. A more typical player will complete the game between 8 to 12 hours. It is a short game, enjoy the ride. Save locations are common and often closely spaced apart. You get karma by rescuing and speaking to NPCs.

dragonsix6969

Apr 26, 2019

Are there any saves before this moment? I don’t want to run around 100 times and look for NPCs...

JustAl

Jan 28, 2022
Are there any saves before this moment? I don’t want to run around 100 times and look for NPCs...
Suzune is a set of early encounters in the game. You'll find her in the town entrance (the zone with the Foreboding Entrance and Small Hill teleport points), in lower town area below across from the Fire Staff trick weapon and 2 maidens to rescue for karma and a spell, and lastly up the stairs on a ledge at the very entrance of Ragdum.

Playing a game in the style of a From Software experience will lead to poking around corners of the map. I pity your lack of time availability. Maybe you should block off 90 minutes on Friday and Saturday evening each, that'll help.

ReedingRainbow

May 6, 2023
So has anyone figured out how to unlock the Player section of the Punishment Room? I've been scouring with thread for an hour and haven't found a shred of insight on this.

JustAl

Jan 28, 2022
So is this game every going to be 100% done
When I said earlier than the game isn't 100% complete, I meant it as a fine-polish situation. The game is officially complete and released, it's just unfinished in some ways. D-Lis (the dev) said they may add DLC later (which happened for their earlier game Bullet Requiem), but don't count on it.

Reactions: Bulbanych

Bulbanych

Oct 13, 2020
What is the most comfy build in the game ? Strength or dex ?
I'd say dex, because slow weapons in this game are overall worse than fast weapons, since the damage numbers are more-or-less the same for both, but fast weapons (which tend to be more dex than strength) hit faster and, by extension, allow you to dodge more often, and dodging is extremely easy and spammable here, unless you download mods that nerf dodging.

I do want to mention that most weapons in this game scale with both dex AND strength, with many weapons having STR scaling being at 1.1 and DEX at 1.2, or vise-versa. Plus, the game is overall pretty easy (again, unless you download mods) and you can change difficulty at any savepoint, so you can level either DEX or STR depending on the weapon that you fancy.

Last edited:
Reactions: PulseOver

JustAl

Jan 28, 2022
What is the most comfy build in the game ? Strength or dex ?
In short, use int if you want to break the game with massive damage, dex if you want fast weapons with good DPS and nice access to healing, and strength's generally worse but the added poise from most of those weapons keeps you from getting knocked down.

You can build for strength, dexterity, or intelligence. Not really luck, weapons that say they scale with it don't. Luck gives minorly bigger damage boosts than the other damage stats but don't help you unlock the conditions to start using other weapons, and luck doesn't help most magic except for the Dark Cauldron that uses luck to pick between normal attack, health drop, magic drop, or large damage explosion.

The most comfortable build in the game is 6 agility and 20 intelligence. You spend 1 point in agility to unlock using the Weathered Sword or Fine Crested Sword, and in the case of the latter weapon you also need 12 intelligence.

The Weathered Sword becomes the Called Sacred Sword if enhanced with the twinkling ascension path, and gains sacred art damage without any change in stat requirements to use while additionally scaling with int. It's mostly identical to the Crusader's Sword you find much later but with much less stamina consumption, so the extra cost of using a rare upgrade material is worthwhile.

If you don't want to spend a rare twinkling slab and are okay with adding more cost to your minimum stat requirements in exchange for a better weapon, go with the Fine Crested Sword. Its best upgrade path is the normal route so a normal slab you can farm off Minotaurs is all you'll spend at the end. Along with sacred art is also has lightning art damage, which helps it synergize with the Lightning Blade spell to effectively bomb enemies in a large area for big damage with little more than a bit of time striking the lightning rod along with enemies before it sets off.

The Lightning Blade spell (requires 20 int) is the most overpowered in the game because not only is it a large pulsing AoE attack but it chains with itself, which means you can repeatedly cast it to relentlessly pile damage and staggering onto a large area. A simpler spell is the Sword of Praise (requires 13 int), which outcompetes your weapon or the blunderbuss for high damage quickly in close range.

Sacred Art is the best damage type by endgame because your most formidable enemies are demons, including the Final Boss' 2nd phase. The next best is lightning for being able to abuse a powerful spell. Fire and darkness don't seem great late but the spiders in Ragdum's depths are weak to fire. Humanoids are probably weak to darkness but you'll stop caring about those pretty soon.

If int doesn't motivate you, try dex. Sure you'll find joy in a rapier or a katana but the real hidden gem in the dex collection is the Cross Yari (requires 10 str and 15 dex). The stat requirements are steep and it doesn't scale with int but you do get a good moveset with potent staggering, reach, and damage output. It has a tiny bit of fire art in it which unlocks a passive damage multiplier up for fire spells. Its best moveset path is on the standard route so only normal shards, chunks, and slabs are used for its best result. But most importantly the passive healing on this weapon combined with its positive attributes makes it the most effective weapon to heal lost health during the revenge period, because even if it doesn't heal the most health per hit it'll dish out more hits with good damage with enough speed, reach, and staggering to make it more successful than heavier weapons that are more vulnerable and less successful in healing. And additional gimmick to its moveset is a high strike in the middle of its combo, which lets you attack airborne foes or foes standing on platforms above you without jumping.

dt90

May 23, 2020
guys, it would be useful to tidy up the first page, it's a riot of links and i had to download 5 different versions before finding the final one with everything.

This is a simple and light criticism obviously, i'm not belittling the great work that the modders have done to remove censorship and more just as i'm not belittling those who manage the site and share these files

however, the full version of everything is the one you get from the extra section link, "autotranslator"

Scorps290

Apr 3, 2022
Does anybody have a save with max karma?
Or a cheat that can give you karma?
I cant find enough people to rescue to get to max

JustAl

Jan 28, 2022
Does anybody have a save with max karma?
Or a cheat that can give you karma?
I cant find enough people to rescue to get to max
In your game folder there should be a folder named "Maps", which tells the location of many things, including Karma.

4.50 star(s) 79 Votes