souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
So does she slowly get corrupted in this game or is that tag there just for the death scenes?
There was plans for a corruption storyline, but it's only in bad end scenes that it really happens in the final game version.

spiderflash

Nov 2, 2023
View attachment 656038

Overview:
Night of Revenge is a 2D action RPG hack and slash Game from D-Lis, the maker of Bullet Requiem from back in 2015, The gameplay is inspired by Dark Souls and Metroidvania with combine visuals action of its above-average production values.
You play as character "Aradia" the main female protagonist of the game that fight corruption and her mission is to save the girls who are being torned and tortured by monster; as playthrough in your journey you'll be navigating each level and fighting enemies and bosses along the way, with some light puzzle-solving elements in stages with many unique enemies.

Thread Updated: 2023-04-21
Release Date: 2023-04-21
Original Title: 魔女は復讐の夜に "Witch is on the Night of Revenge"
Developer/Publisher: D-Lis - - - -
Censored: No (Patched)
Version: 1.0.7 (fan translated)
Language: Japanese, English
Voices: Japanese
Shop:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Translator Notes:

The download is patched with the Uncensored assets and Mosaic Removal.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - MEGA -
Win(Bug Fixed): - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

Patches: UNCENSOR

Extra: GUIDE - MAP - v0.49 MAP - PARTIAL TRANSLATION - Cheat - Uncensored Assets -
AutoTranslator

omp123 thanks for the link, Krongorka thanks for the bug fix link
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 656536 View attachment 656540 View attachment 656542 View attachment 656543 View attachment 656545 View attachment 656538 View attachment 656539 View attachment 656546 View attachment 656537 View attachment 656544 View attachment 656541
i try following the instruction but i can get uncensored asset to work, help guide me through how to do it i been trying for 2 day.

JustAl

Jan 28, 2022
is the translation for this one the best one currently?
No, but the good news is you can take the Translation/en folder from the most recent release and replace (delete) the old Translation/en folder, and it will work fine. Do not merely overwrite the folder and files, additional files from the old translation will remain and give you old bad translations.

I've uploaded the Translation folder from the newest release. Add this to the version Nephilim50 linked above, and you should have a working install with the best translations.

The animated particles work fine, too!

Edit: Confirmed safe from the Bandit Diary problem glitch, and works with NoREroMod. You also get kumarin's cheats.

Last edited:

profsji

Feb 25, 2023
Fixing some reported bugs. Added some small features

NoREroMod v0.11.3

### v0.11.3

- Added config for normal and elite enemy poise values
- Added MP damage to certain ero animations
- Fixed exp drain config times
- Fixed sp lose on guard configs settings

Features:

Install & Config Instructions:

Older Patch Notes:

Project is open source

Check it out here:
I'd like to suggest adding optional xinput controller rumble/vibration as haptic feedback for pleasure/sex. The point not being just the controller rumble, but so players could hook into Intiface Game Haptics Router to connect their toys to the game (they could disable vibration in their controller's settings if they don't want that as well). You could also integrate buttplug.io but I assume gamepad rumble would be easier. I wouldn't try to match the animations or anything, just something like pattern 1, 2, 3, etc. for the animation phases of sex interactions. Possibly an ongoing pattern or flat vibration based on Pleasure Paralysis, rumble on hit/knockdown, orgasms, etc.

GIFT has features for this game but it seems really dysfunctional, the vibrator will turn on but not off and it's only flat vibration, and it seems to be built around having an e-stim unit as well so some feature, like rumble on damage, don't do anything to vibrators (unless I mod GIFT which I don't know how to do yet).

Great mod, and thanks for making it adjustable in the configs!

RossoX

Jun 3, 2021
Do not merely overwrite the folder and files, additional files from the old translation will remain and give you old bad translations.
Edit: Confirmed safe from the Bandit Diary problem glitch, and works with NoREroMod. You also get kumarin's cheats.
Fugg that fixed it, thanks dude!

Reactions: JustAl

bgtbbb

Mar 3, 2021
I'd like to suggest adding optional xinput controller rumble/vibration as haptic feedback for pleasure/sex. The point not being just the controller rumble, but so players could hook into Intiface Game Haptics Router to connect their toys to the game (they could disable vibration in their controller's settings if they don't want that as well). You could also integrate buttplug.io but I assume gamepad rumble would be easier. I wouldn't try to match the animations or anything, just something like pattern 1, 2, 3, etc. for the animation phases of sex interactions. Possibly an ongoing pattern or flat vibration based on Pleasure Paralysis, rumble on hit/knockdown, orgasms, etc.

GIFT has features for this game but it seems really dysfunctional, the vibrator will turn on but not off and it's only flat vibration, and it seems to be built around having an e-stim unit as well so some feature, like rumble on damage, don't do anything to vibrators (unless I mod GIFT which I don't know how to do yet).

Great mod, and thanks for making it adjustable in the configs!
Youre in luck. Someone else already made a mod to integrate with sex toys.
Check the discord

Reactions: Junban and JustAl

Yomiie

May 8, 2020
Can someone send me attachment full mod version and instruction of this game? been a while have not seen new update ci-en by D-Lis only twitter

kuno99

Jan 5, 2021
No, but the good news is you can take the Translation/en folder from the most recent release and replace (delete) the old Translation/en folder, and it will work fine. Do not merely overwrite the folder and files, additional files from the old translation will remain and give you old bad translations.

I've uploaded the Translation folder from the newest release. Add this to the version Nephilim50 linked above, and you should have a working install with the best translations.

The animated particles work fine, too!

you guys are the goats, thank you

Crocop777

Feb 3, 2023
is mostly better, and you can configure it.
I agree. NoREro is good. You can tweak the settings if you open the mod config file with a notepad.

Boned isn't bad but i hate that you can't dodge through enemies without being instant grabbed.

JustAl

Jan 28, 2022
I agree. NoREro is good. You can tweak the settings if you open the mod config file with a notepad.

Boned isn't bad but i hate that you can't dodge through enemies without being instant grabbed.
I actually liked that part regarding normal enemies. What I didn't like was the vastly greater difficulty behind Candore and final boss phase 2 because insta-grab was not disabled on them and escaping from their grab before they execute Aradia was unlikely.

Also the fallen knight fight got a bit cheesy because their jump attack made them invincible and invisible, yet they could still grab Aradia to try for a slow execution and remain invulnerable for the rest of the fight until they repeated that attack.

Oct 1, 2021
Jesus christ this is such a convoluted mess. Which download gives me something that is translated in english and doesn't have any mosaics?

4.50 star(s) 79 Votes