willytime

Dec 19, 2021
brooooo 8 hours of gameplay just for the worst option 1 ending!!!! (I did option 2 already but wth is up with option 1)

Feb 17, 2018
brooooo 8 hours of gameplay just for the worst option 1 ending!!!! (I did option 2 already but wth is up with option 1)
Ikr. I'm more into main gameplay in this game [not counting bosses], but that ending is just bruh. For me it also ruined the perceive about our heroine that she turns out to be just a clone.

Reactions: willytime

JustAl

Jan 28, 2022
Ikr. I'm more into main gameplay in this game [not counting bosses], but that ending is just bruh. For me it also ruined the perceive about our heroine that she turns out to be just a clone.
I actually like the ending, it is very "Spaghetti Western" - there are no heroes, just people doing what they want, and not many people are actually good.

I like stories with a flawed protagonist who can evenly be the hero or villain. However people seemed bothered by that, which is why many devs are afraid of having such nuance in their story; in such stories, you're not actually supposed to trust your protagonist, but evenly appreciate them without full love or hate.

MisfitMazza

May 28, 2024
I'm in need of assistance. I'm running this on the steam deck, (which runs off Linux). But, this device also can run windows games with the help of protons. This game 100% works, but the issue I'm having is that the english translation for the menus do not work. I've tested this with my laptop, and it works fine. I've tried transferring the file from laptop to steam deck after running it through there, but that also did not work. Any help on fixing this issue would be much appreciated

... update,
--SOLVED--

I figured it out if any fellow steam deck users has the same following issues..
In desktop mode, go under settings and click properties. From there, you'll see launch options. In there, type the following:

WINEDLLOVERRIDES="winhttp=n,b" %command%

Just copy that and paste. worked for me

Last edited:
Reactions: Nebukhanezzar

Soldier209

Jul 26, 2021
How do you level up? I have 6250 inspiration but I can't level up? I keep trying to increase my stats, but it's just not increasing.

Soldier209

Jul 26, 2021
What I mean by that is, I click on the stat. Try to increase, click proceed and nothing happens.
I um, would appreciate some help. Fighting the 3rd boss at level 1 is kinda....hard to say the least, even if I can get the damned dog down to half hp, it just takes too long and I die afterwards.

Last edited:

willytime

Dec 19, 2021
What I mean by that is, I click on the stat. Try to increase, click proceed and nothing happens.
I um, would appreciate some help. Fighting the 3rd boss at level 1 is kinda....hard to say the least, even if I can get the damned dog down to half hp, it just takes too long and I die afterwards.
i think you use the wasd key or arrow key (i forgot). once it's hovered over your desired stat, you use the -> or the d key to increase value. sometimes it doesn't work so you have to press accept into yes and then use arrow/wasd to move up stats

Reactions: Soldier209

TechCom

May 30, 2023
The true ending is the bar and being sent to the ranch. Think about it you can't save any of the girls there and it is set after you encounter people throughout the game. Like the girl you turned into the bouncer in town. I believe you get more karma for turning her in.

Krongorka

Sep 22, 2017
As someone mentioned on discord server, "Karma" in NoR is like Bloodborne's "Insight". And it's true:
- D-lis is a fan of Bloodborne
- Karma is tied with certain events/unlocks:
1. You need at least 65 points to enter the Ranch area (additional requirement beside talking 3 times to Suzune)
2. D-End (third game over option in menu) unlocks at 70 points. Yeah, it's the actual requirement for it, I checked it in the assembly code.
3. Unlocking secret area and getting alternate ending.

Princeslayer

Jun 10, 2020
As someone mentioned on discord server, "Karma" in NoR is like Bloodborne's "Insight". And it's true:
- D-lis is a fan of Bloodborne
- Karma is tied with certain events/unlocks:
1. You need at least 65 points to enter the Ranch area (additional requirement beside talking 3 times to Suzune)
2. D-End (third game over option in menu) unlocks at 70 points. Yeah, it's the actual requirement for it, I checked it in the assembly code.
3. Unlocking secret area and getting alternate ending.
Hey Krongorka, you're alive, I didn't expect to find you here after so long. Why don't you talk anymore on your own server? Now it's like it belongs to the people that are still there, they're keeping it alive with a lot of shared hentai content and all, besides all this had ever thought of uploading hentai gameplays someday? I had very good times back then, well happy to see you still good.

Krongorka

Sep 22, 2017
Hey Krongorka, you're alive, I didn't expect to find you here after so long. Why don't you talk anymore on your own server? Now it's like it belongs to the people that are still there, they're keeping it alive with a lot of shared hentai content and all, besides all this had ever thought of uploading hentai gameplays someday? I had very good times back then, well happy to see you still good.
Well, as you mentioned that discord server belongs to other people which was my original point. I was technically "in charge" when I made my own video content. But as you know things happened - video/channels kept getting DMCA strikes and actual fucking war happened.
So yeah, I'm pretty happy I'm still alive and can continue with disassembling/modding actual game content without looking back at making standalone videos. If someone want to just talk about stuff - feel free to PM me here or on NoR modding server. I'm quite busy nowadays, but I'll answer when I'll have time.

4.50 star(s) 80 Votes