Feb 17, 2018
brooooo 8 hours of gameplay just for the worst option 1 ending!!!! (I did option 2 already but wth is up with option 1)
Ikr. I'm more into main gameplay in this game [not counting bosses], but that ending is just bruh. For me it also ruined the perceive about our heroine that she turns out to be just a clone.

JustAl

Jan 28, 2022
brooooo 8 hours of gameplay just for the worst option 1 ending!!!! (I did option 2 already but wth is up with option 1)
Ikr. I'm more into main gameplay in this game [not counting bosses], but that ending is just bruh. For me it also ruined the perceive about our heroine that she turns out to be just a clone.
I actually like the ending, it is very "Spaghetti Western" - there are no heroes, just people doing what they want, and not many people are actually good.

I like stories with a flawed protagonist who can evenly be the hero or villain. However people seemed bothered by that, which is why many devs are afraid of having such nuance in their story; in such stories, you're not actually supposed to trust your protagonist, but evenly appreciate them without full love or hate.

4.50 star(s) 79 Votes