lucasara

Oct 16, 2019
Hello? Sorry I wanted to ask a question. Is anyone here know how many "books" in here? I was assuming there was 12 "books" and missed out 1.

1717837544165.png

Hunt1222

Jul 3, 2018
I beat the bandit boss but the interaction point he spawns causes my game to crash and I have no idea what else to do.

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
I beat the bandit boss but the interaction point he spawns causes my game to crash and I have no idea what else to do.
Dear god, the forum search function is a thing, and will let you find answers in a thread BEFORE posting the same questions over and over (not you specifically, but many different people asking the same questions).

tehlemurz

Jun 5, 2024
So it turns out the version that gives you a bunch of EXP don't give you enough karma to see all the scenes. Can anybody copy paste the line for the Karma only? I'm wondering if just copy pasting on my save file works

Dahotshot

Aug 10, 2021
I made this mod that replaces all of Guro animation in the game (except female ice inquisitor). Details and download + important notes are in NoR community discord: . It is plenty of texts and also more mods so you better read it.
View attachment 3710521
I was wondering why the thread was still going strong - if this is the type of quality modding that's being done in the background, then I'm all for it. Great work folks! The guro stuff really never sat well with me.

Eirts

Formerly 'Einherjar_EX'
Jul 18, 2020
I made this mod that replaces all of Guro animation in the game (except female ice inquisitor). Details and download + important notes are in NoR community discord: . It is plenty of texts and also more mods so you better read it.
View attachment 3710521
when I try to join it says "Unable to accept invite"
is it expired?

Last edited:

MadKitten

Mar 12, 2023

tomee22

Oct 28, 2023
i have play the game three hours and iam still lvl 1. I got a stuck bug, if i go back to church(base) an talk with the girl inside.

any help ?

4.50 star(s) 79 Votes