JimmyMacDonald

Mar 10, 2022
Hey, i have a quick questions:
Is there a way to increase a save files karma through the actual game files/saves folder? I followed the map that was posted here a while ago, but im stuck at 115 karma. Thanks in advance.

Yuukikonno08

May 30, 2022
Kinda random, but I finished the game but noticed I was missing an entry on the A100~ Slave List. Appears to be A103. Anyone know how to unlock this entry? Thanks!

anon3213

Nov 13, 2017
Kinda random, but I finished the game but noticed I was missing an entry on the A100~ Slave List. Appears to be A103. Anyone know how to unlock this entry? Thanks!
At the bottom of the slums you have to talk to the female captain, then once you get to the Ranch go through the secret wall at the bottom right of the map and you will eventually get to an item that will unlock it.
There is also a map in the game folder that shows you were to unlock each one.

wolfund

Aug 22, 2017
Is there a list of mods currently available ? the search function is a bit of a mess for that... (beyond the uncensore I mean, things like animation mods for example)

Jul 23, 2018
Is there a list of mods currently available ? the search function is a bit of a mess for that... (beyond the uncensore I mean, things like animation mods for example)
You can join NoR community server, we now mainly post mods and art stuffs in it. Idk if i can post the server link on here
Edit: here is the server link:

Last edited:

JustAl

Jan 28, 2022
I have no way of beating the succubus, everytime she launches those energy orb things, I can't do anything against
The succubus fight can be cheesed. She is easier than the bosses before her if you game her right.

1. She's a demon, weak to holy damage. You can use a sword that deals holy damage and/or the Sword of Praise spell to efficiently damage her.

2. Her boss fight patterns thankfully spawn a flesh shard for you to use as cover. Delay activating it for a while to make it last as long through her volley as you can. She takes significant time between her wind-up and her attack here so it's a free chance to land hits on her. If you manage to stagger her, you'll interrupt her projectiles completely and deal free damage.

3. Bring a weapon that recovers magic on a perfect-block. Proceed to spam "feather" your perfect-block button - easier done with a controller like an Xbox variety type. When she does her projectile attack and you have completely expended the flesh shield she conveniently spawns for you to, you have minimal effort required to block the rest and cap your magic supply to the top, which enables more spell spam like use of Sword of Praise or the exploding cauldron from Ragdum's depths if you prefer.
You can join NoR community server, we now mainly post mods and art stuffs in it. Idk if i can post the server link on here
You're totally allowed to do that.

4.50 star(s) 79 Votes