bgtbbb

Mar 3, 2021
Thanks for the MOD. I would like to ask how the Settings can make the struggle easier. I can barely get out of my grip now
SPGainOnStruggleDowned
SPGainOnStruggleEro
Increase these two values is the most direct way to make struggles easier on your fingers, but play around with all of the values in the Ero section of the configs to tune it to your liking.

Ambller

Jun 14, 2022
Does the number of times mc was raped somehow affect the plot and events in the game? Or sex stuff is just here to be. And how are scenes in the gallery unlocked? It is enough to meet the enemy or you need to be fucked by him

Last edited:

anon3213

Nov 13, 2017
Why i can't save Suzune although i have talk to her 3 time before
She should automatically be rescued when you defeat the boss inside that room.

Does the number of times mc was raped somehow affect the plot and events in the game? Or sex stuff is just here to be. And how are scenes in the gallery unlocked? It is enough to meet the enemy or you need to be fucked by him
No the stat doesnt affect anything. Gallery should be unlocked after you view them for the first time, whether its bad ends or animations

Ambller

Jun 14, 2022
In this event, regardless of my choice after saving the witch, this event continues to be here and is not considered completed
1716124958936.png

kweqys

Oct 14, 2021
hello everyone in case if you guys wanted to have some talk,adventure or even fun with aradia you guys can try this ai chat :
give me some feedback if you think something is amiss or not accurate with the game? for best experience i really recommend to use AI LLM model. 1716351758880.png
also this is my first time making ai chat character thanks in advance

• Hey there
Reactions: derakino999

kweqys

Oct 14, 2021
how to get skin and event bar
if you wanna get skin you need to look for a certain witch that have dark skin and she'll open up her shop somewhere in slum area not sure if you needed to do something first but that's it. for the bar scene you need to trigger an event in the suburban/city/slum area you'll be given two choices one of it will lead to the scene and getting this scene might trigger a game over afaik so don't forget to save.

4.50 star(s) 78 Votes