merrybell

Feb 27, 2019
You can join NoR community server, we now mainly post mods and art stuffs in it. Idk if i can post the server link on here
Edit: here is the server link:
.. Is there by any chance a mod that changes your main character's model into Candore's? Like how the clothing changing system work in-game?

cetminer

Feb 13, 2020
How to do import Game overs back into the game properly?
my packed textures always look different to the initial export and the character ends up not showing at all.

Jul 23, 2018
How to do import Game overs back into the game properly?
my packed textures always look different to the initial export and the character ends up not showing at all.
If you are modding game over scenes. You should join the NoR discord server, there are some people with experience there

jdaniels

Oct 8, 2018
Kind of amazed that a search for a full save/unlock/cheats is just a bunch of people asking and nobody posting. Did people just give up on that after .52 or something?

JustAl

Jan 28, 2022
Kind of amazed that a search for a full save/unlock/cheats is just a bunch of people asking and nobody posting. Did people just give up on that after .52 or something?
Search bloat is what happens when people ask too often and seek too little, to the point where it becomes unsearchable for those who try.

1) There is a 1.06 build with cheats, but it's not the one being modded for right now. I think there's a 1.07 build too.

2) Full unlock? The game comes with saves in its most common distributions and they have mostly every item. Unless yhou meant gallery, that comes as unlocked as it can, too.

Build 0.52 hung around the longest. The game jumped to 1.0x versions with not much more added but at least the game was completed level and boss wise. Modders do the rest, and the game's dev admitted that the version of Unity he used was so archaic that the game would need a full rebuild to revisit. He didn't mention that he also used an archaic version of spine for his animations, barring most would-be modders from trying to work on art for the game.

It's a nice game and I'm grateful for what the modders were able to enhance, but it'll never really be complete unfortunately.

Jul 23, 2018
If you download and open the game you will see it has saves already. And you can cheat the game yourself with 5mins of cheat engine

cetminer

Feb 13, 2020
Every time I export an animation asset edit following any of the guides posted here the animations are just completely gone in-game, I'm not even not getting any errors they are just completely gone, any ideas what's causing this? The .png with all the parts of the animation ends up looking completely different compared to the original one but I'm doing all the skeleton downgrade as instructed.

olivia faye

Feb 27, 2018
Myself and it seems a couple of other people are experiencing a bug when picking up the first diary in the tutorial area. My player just gets stuck with no pop up of the diary log and I can't do anything. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game. Does anyone know a fix?

(( Krongorka has a non-soft lock version with the entire gallery unlocked. He has links for it and I found it here on page 339. Thank you Krongorka. ))

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: souldead341

TechCom

May 30, 2023
Myself and it seems a couple of other people are experiencing a bug when picking up the first diary in the tutorial area. My player just gets stuck with no pop up of the diary log and I can't do anything. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game. Does anyone know a fix?
God, I love this thread and this game!

• Sad
Reactions: Bulbanych

lucasara

Oct 16, 2019
Hello? Sorry I wanted to ask a question. Is anyone here know how many "books" in here? I was assuming there was 12 "books" and missed out 1.

1717837544165.png

4.50 star(s) 79 Votes