Nonotaisan

Formerly 'Nonotai'
May 2, 2021
Is there any alternative way to change key input because i cannnot escape this menu
I have searched on this thread and people said that never use mouse, use only keyboard and i did but the result still the same
1727080665379.png

Wolfiewes!

Apr 7, 2018
Hey, I know it was probably adressed somewhere within the 4 1 3 pages of this forum, but could someone tell me how to get past the bug at the very beginning of the game? Beat bandit leader, examine a sparkle next to the boxes and wood the sex slave was laying, and the game just zooms in and freezes. Thanks!

kohu945

May 13, 2023
I got a little excited and "finished" the wolf mod

here you have the mod if you want to try it, you only need to put the 2 files in the \NightofRevenge_Data folder of the game.
remember to make a backup of the original files! View attachment 2410845

Edit: now with a "new skin" (courtesy of LoveNot ) and animation! View attachment 2416913
View attachment 2416934

if the animation is not displayed correctly as in this image you have to go to the game folder "BepInEx\plugins\ModImages\Uncensored by omp123 and Quaking_Nuts" and delete the file "s_MDogERO.png".
View attachment 2417323
Is it compatible with other mods? such as
“Combat Mod V1”

Terakahn

Oct 5, 2017
Hey, I know it was probably adressed somewhere within the 4 1 3 pages of this forum, but could someone tell me how to get past the bug at the very beginning of the game? Beat bandit leader, examine a sparkle next to the boxes and wood the sex slave was laying, and the game just zooms in and freezes. Thanks!
I had the same bug. I think there is a bugfix file here somewhere? For whatever reason now when that sparkle shows up, the girl isn't even there. And interacting with any sparkle now softlocks the game.

Wolfiewes!

Apr 7, 2018
I had the same bug. I think there is a bugfix file here somewhere? For whatever reason now when that sparkle shows up, the girl isn't even there. And interacting with any sparkle now softlocks the game.
Hey, I think I just found the "fix". For some reason the front page has 1.0.7 and 1.0.7 (bug fixed) lmao

Wtf???? Why show the bugged downloads above the non-bugged ones??? Goofy nonsense, iunno.

cucknugget998

Aug 24, 2024
I'm really liking this game, but I'm new to interacting with this site and game genre. Is there a list of recommended mods, anything that adds animations, costumes, new enemies...ect? There seems to be a lot of comment pages here, Is there somewhere I can go to see a list of community mods? Alternatively, if someone here has some recommendations that would be great.

Also does anyone know if the author is working on any new project, now that this is complete?

Reactions: MadKitten

MadKitten

Mar 12, 2023
I'm really liking this game, but I'm new to interacting with this site and game genre. Is there a list of recommended mods, anything that adds animations, costumes, new enemies...ect? There seems to be a lot of comment pages here, Is there somewhere I can go to see a list of community mods? Alternatively, if someone here has some recommendations that would be great.

Also does anyone know if the author is working on any new project, now that this is complete?
i love this game, but im not well versed into mods, only one i use is NorEro Mod, i found there is few more mods scattered across this thread, but only one i would be interested if there was one, is one to change skin(looks of aradia-including animations) which ingame costumes dont cover, i didnt find it. Author did post something about new game long time ago, but didnt see a word from him for some time after he started some new project after he switched engines or something.

You will find diverse games on this site, This one NOR is specific for its Souls like and nice sidescroller gameplay and animations, most common are RPG maker games on this site that you should try to love, my recomendations from those are classics like Samurai Vandalism, eclipse witch(oneone1 games) and wolf of shadow(new developing game) and non RPG Maker games like Mosnter Black Market, there is a lot of renpy games, but i m personally not fan of those, so i cant recommend specific ones, i just know they have nice graphics...

In the end it all depends on what floats your boat, use search filters and search for wanted tags, and your favourite authors to find more of those you like. DLsite is one of main (japanese) "provider" of games for this site so you can search there too if you want

hope this wall of text comment helps you to find your joy in adult gaming ^^

Last edited:
Reactions: cucknugget998
4.50 star(s) 84 Votes