• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Kaito Sudzuki

May 19, 2020
Кто может научить делать перевод, как это сделал один замечательный человек? Он на английский язык перевёл эту игру и теперь нам комфортно играть. Как это делается может кто в кратце объяснить? Заранее спасибо)

English Translation:

Who can teach to do the translation, as it did a wonderful person? It is in English translated by this game and now we are comfortable to play. How this is done can someone explain in brief? Thanks in advance)

May 18, 2021
So am I missing something or there's no English option?
Need to apply a translation patch - the game is Japanese only. Check out noxtek's uncensored patch.

Night Of Revenge 0.50 uncensored, translated with BepInEx (thanks to secretlydiscarded ^-^)

added my cheats as a bonus
F1 to show/hide
F2 for infinite HP/MP/SP
F3 for +50k exp

Who can teach to do the translation, as it did a wonderful person? It is in English translated by this game and now we are comfortable to play. How this is done can someone explain in brief? Thanks in advance)
I used both and . I also consulted as much as possible when the translations weren't good.

For Russian, open BepInEx\config\AutoTranslatorConfig.ini (if you're using the BepInEx framework version) or AutoTranslator\Config.ini (if you're using the standalone ReiPatcher)

replace the line Language=en with Language=ru

The system will automatically generate translations. The translations are saved in either AutoTranslator\Translation\en\Text\_AutoGeneratedTranslations.txt or BepInEx\Translation\en\Text\_AutoGeneratedTranslations.txt

Then just replace the automatic translations if needed.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

s0ld1er

Aug 5, 2018
Does anyone know how to get the Spring Axe from Dungeons? Can't get in that room because some bars are blocking the path. dungeons.png

Philia

Dec 27, 2020
Does anyone know how to get the Spring Axe from Dungeons? Can't get in that room because some bars are blocking the path. View attachment 1224960
Been some weeks, but I'm pretty sure you're meant to pull one of the leather dominatrixes down there and have them kick down the wall for you. Enjoy the sight of them tasting their own medicine after :>

Nevermind, Scrubl0rd down here got it right, thanks for jogging my memory!

Last edited:
Reactions: Alex_Thenk

heckinT

Jan 2, 2019
Dev's looking into Unreal Engine 5, probably for another project. Besides, the game is already running on Unity version 5 (5.6.3 to be exact). It does explain why the menus are kinda janky, so thanks for the explanation.
That explains my confusion. Still, I'd think porting the game over to UE5 would be even more of a project than trying to update it for modern Unity, so it simply made more sense to misunderstand the post lol

Reactions: secretlydiscarded
4.50 star(s) 78 Votes