xNiflheim

Nov 29, 2017
is the game already complete?
i tried downloading it .. it have savefile but i still see like 4 game over CG that are blank..

also i thought its in english but not.. -_-

Scrubl0rd

Jan 25, 2021
is the game already complete?
i tried downloading it .. it have savefile but i still see like 4 game over CG that are blank..

also i thought its in english but not.. -_-
The game is still in development and AFAIK we still have no timeframe for it's completion. As for the game being in English, there are a bunch of posts talking about how to translate the game into English. My personal favorite translation is the one by secretlydiscarded. Look for their post on how to translate the game on page 65.

Reactions: secretlydiscarded

ktoloco

Aug 22, 2017
This right here explains so much about why the game's menus are so fucked and why development takes so long. UE5 (Unity Engine version 5, I assume?) is like 5 years old, and the dev wants to UPDATE to this and thinks it's the latest version (what?). Unity has been using yearly notation (2017.1, 2017.2, etc) for their versions since 2017 I think. As someone who has developed on Unity since version 4, this is hilarious. Unity is WAY better now than it was on version 5, and lightyears ahead of 4. It's too bad this project most likely won't even import to the better versions of Unity anymore because of how outdated it is.

Or are we really seeing 5 year old notes here?
Another user already answered that UE5 is for Unreal. But even you are right about how much better are Unity from the version 5.6, i played old games in Unity 5 and didn't have the problems in menus and others things, that is about how the developer did this. But is one of the best hentai games you can find it.
On the other hand, i think is a big mistake port this to Unreal, at least this game. Is more easy port to the new version of Unity, but im not a game programmer, but port to the same engine, seems more suitable, because unreal is fucking amazing, but more hard than Unity.

DragonkingKyo

Jun 5, 2017
this may be dumb but how do you get out of the menu(stats, equip, etc) as every time I click on equip or magic no matter what button I push it just stays there and I can't get out of it

May 18, 2021
this may be dumb but how do you get out of the menu(stats, equip, etc) as every time I click on equip or magic no matter what button I push it just stays there and I can't get out of it
Select any item on the list on the right side with the mouse, then use the keyboard/controller from there on. Mouse inputs are wonky on old versions of Unity.

That being said, never use the mouse for anything. Imagine this is Bloodborne and only use a keyboard or controller. It'll be much easier on you in the long run.

Last edited:
Reactions: f9account

JonesI

Game Developer
Nov 12, 2017
Another user already answered that UE5 is for Unreal. But even you are right about how much better are Unity from the version 5.6, i played old games in Unity 5 and didn't have the problems in menus and others things, that is about how the developer did this. But is one of the best hentai games you can find it.
On the other hand, i think is a big mistake port this to Unreal, at least this game. Is more easy port to the new version of Unity, but im not a game programmer, but port to the same engine, seems more suitable, because unreal is fucking amazing, but more hard than Unity.
He's not porting this game to Unreal. He's checking Unreal to see if he should use it on his next project once he finishes this game.

Konpon

Jun 30, 2020
Does anyone know why the game has a jump height issue in certain areas? Had this issue since .48, hoping it was something caught by someone else and reported, but it is real odd.

May 18, 2021
Does anyone know why the game has a jump height issue in certain areas? Had this issue since .48, hoping it was something caught by someone else and reported, but it is real odd.
Do you have some recordings? The only issue with jumping I've encountered so far is on ledges.

xNiflheim

Nov 29, 2017
i tried to download this autotranslator at github but i don't see any application to run it all i see are a bunch of folders and files
no app to launch or don't even know how to use it at all lol..

need elaborate step by step for this TIA

Scrubl0rd

Jan 25, 2021
i tried to download this autotranslator at github but i don't see any application to run it all i see are a bunch of folders and files
no app to launch or don't even know how to use it at all lol..

need elaborate step by step for this TIA
All of the installation instructions are on the first page under "Installation". You will need a program like Winrar to extract the files into the game directory (NightofRevenge_ver0.50) and the rest of the steps should be easy to follow on the first page.

Kaito Sudzuki

May 19, 2020
Need to apply a translation patch - the game is Japanese only. Check out noxtek's uncensored patch.

I used both and . I also consulted as much as possible when the translations weren't good.

For Russian, open BepInEx\config\AutoTranslatorConfig.ini (if you're using the BepInEx framework version) or AutoTranslator\Config.ini (if you're using the standalone ReiPatcher)

replace the line Language=en with Language=ru

The system will automatically generate translations. The translations are saved in either AutoTranslator\Translation\en\Text\_AutoGeneratedTranslations.txt or BepInEx\Translation\en\Text\_AutoGeneratedTranslations.txt

Then just replace the automatic translations if needed.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Огромное Спасибо! Я Очень Признателен!

English Translate:

Thank You So Much! I Am Very Grateful!

Reactions: secretlydiscarded

Mand21

Nov 25, 2020
Select any item on the list on the right side with the mouse, then use the keyboard/controller from there on. Mouse inputs are wonky on old versions of Unity.

That being said, never use the mouse for anything. Imagine this is Bloodborne and only use a keyboard or controller. It'll be much easier on you in the long run.
Problem is, the menus don't scroll to show certain things unless you use the mouse

4.50 star(s) 80 Votes