xNiflheim

Nov 29, 2017
sdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdf.png
All of the installation instructions are on the first page under "Installation". You will need a program like Winrar to extract the files into the game directory (NightofRevenge_ver0.50) and the rest of the steps should be easy to follow on the first page.

Furabia

Donor
Jun 23, 2019
Can someone help remind me, for how long has this game going on? I remember it being first announced a few years back but don't recall exactly, maybe right after bullet requiem? Also if we have any idea how much there's still to go until the game is finished.

Konpon

Jun 30, 2020
Do you have some recordings? The only issue with jumping I've encountered so far is on ledges.
It was the ledge thing not working. Took a few resets to make work, but there are times when that mechanic just does not work (holding up for the ledge grab command to trigger).

May 18, 2021
Yeah that happens. Sometimes you just need to let go of the ledge and try again. Only press up when you need to go up ledges (yeah, upwards diagonal inputs break on certain ledges sometimes)

ikstarven

Dec 1, 2019
Where am I supposed to go after the passage of the dead? There are 3 crossings, one leads to a smithery, which is empty, the other to slums and the last to the vertical passage(it leads to the lower level), so 2 of them are to known locations, and the third location is empty. Although I do recall getting a key of some sorts in the laboratory, i have no idea where to use it

May 18, 2021
Where am I supposed to go after the passage of the dead? There are 3 crossings, one leads to a smithery, which is empty, the other to slums and the last to the vertical passage(it leads to the lower level), so 2 of them are to known locations, and the third location is empty. Although I do recall getting a key of some sorts in the laboratory, i have no idea where to use it
Altar to the Prayer Room, then drop down. The door is to the right, the head down to fight the Succubus.

Past her is the elevator to the Lunar Gallery.

image_2021-06-08_193844.png

Reactions: PaulaDeen

ikstarven

Dec 1, 2019
So, I can see that a zweihender was marked on a map on the undergound basilica, but how do you open it? The lockpick menu just softlocks you

guilmonex

Sep 9, 2018
OH, that succubus is what I want in this game.

Wonder if we can get her tail as a weapon.

Add a Futa tag to this thread?

4.50 star(s) 77 Votes