Aug 7, 2019
Question for anyone who has played any of the newer versions:

Are there any more "scenes" like the two dudes w/ the merchant mage or the bar?

Was only aware of those two last time I checked but curious if any more have been added

kekasaurus

Jan 23, 2018
IMO the hentai in this game is pretty much done... The game parts of it needs a ton of work. If I can fap and have a good game at that this would emphatically be a perfect game.

Gransaider

Dec 5, 2017
Does anyone know that a "Quick Time Event"will be added on the release of the game? Since some captures of opponents seem to be designed for this, which even leads to the end of the game, and there are endless animations

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
Why? It delivers on gameplay, content, and length. The animations are fantastic and plentiful, some of if not the best in the genre.
Because opinions are like assholes, everyone has one. I personally would never review / rate a game only because I disagreed with it's current star rating. If I disagree with the current review scores I'll try to be more in depth and clear in my review, but I do in depth reviews anyway.

Honestly as it stands I'd personally rate it around a high 3 to low 4. Some of the mechanics are a bit annoying / clunky (climbing up ledges, especially when there's a ramp leading down to the ledge in particular) and the amount of gore content has risen a bit higher than I want to risk seeing (especially if I had no knowledge of which scenes are gore going in). Both of those would drop it down a bit, and the (current) complete lack of story doesn't help either.

Reactions: Tewi and Maiuw2

clamp360

Apr 29, 2020
Because opinions are like assholes, everyone has one. I personally would never review / rate a game only because I disagreed with it's current star rating. If I disagree with the current review scores I'll try to be more in depth and clear in my review, but I do in depth reviews anyway.

Honestly as it stands I'd personally rate it around a high 3 to low 4. Some of the mechanics are a bit annoying / clunky (climbing up ledges, especially when there's a ramp leading down to the ledge in particular) and the amount of gore content has risen a bit higher than I want to risk seeing (especially if I had no knowledge of which scenes are gore going in). Both of those would drop it down a bit, and the (current) complete lack of story doesn't help either.
Those are all valid, though personally I think that warrants (if anything) a drop to high four from five.

Maiuw2

Oct 1, 2017

Agreed ^^ I wont mind a high 3 or 4 but full 5 star, when it's not an absolute smooth animation flawless masterpiece is hard to accept. Platformer NSFW is my favourite genre, perhaps my standards are too high haha

clamp360

Apr 29, 2020
Agreed ^^ I wont mind a high 3 or 4 but full 5 star, when it's not an absolute smooth animation flawless masterpiece is hard to accept. Platformer NSFW is my favourite genre, perhaps my standards are too high haha
I mean it is as close to a flawless masterpiece when it comes to the animations as you're going to find in the H genre as far as I've seen. I guess the question comes down to are the star ratings objective or relative I think when ranked against other H games it achieves a full five but when compared to actual games or ranked against perfection then it falls to a four.

• Angry
Reactions: looseylucy

DKliger

Sep 28, 2019
Is the mushroom animation one of the new ones with this update? It's hilarious. It's a giant regular mushroom, but has a dick.

The Dryad creature is cool though, I hope it gets a bad end animation. Has it been said whether Dlis creating game over animations for every creature or only specific ones?
exactly where do you get these enemies? i dont seen to be able to find them on the map from the 0.50v

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
exactly where do you get these enemies? i dont seen to be able to find them on the map from the 0.50v
Well, unless the map gets updated to .54 they won't be on it, since they were added in the .54 update. I'm not sure if they're in the actual game yet, but you can find their animations in the gallery.

4.50 star(s) 77 Votes