IreliaYun

Jul 28, 2020
What is mobuero? I don't understand
it's basically just NPC related erotic stuff
モブ(mobu) means mobs, or NPCs, andエロ(ero) means erotic

Is there a button to return back to main menu from in-game? Or do I just alt+f4 and relaunch?
sadly, no
this function was related way back and now it still isn't impelled yet

...the amount of gore content has risen a bit higher than I want to risk seeing (especially if I had no knowledge of which scenes are gore going in)
...and the (current) complete lack of story doesn't help either.
there is a big "fatality" warning poping out for every gore/lethal scene
and in their current state you could escape pretty easily
as for the lore part, there are quite a few weapon/enemy stories in the second floor of the starting church
I would say they're pretty decent

exactly where do you get these enemies? i dont seen to be able to find them on the map from the 0.50v
they're not yet added into the current available map area
(including the dryad, mummy, mummy dog, mushroom)
and since D-Lis decided to stop updating the demo version, you won't be able to see them until the full release

Reactions: Kha000

aloxtheking

May 30, 2018
Don't know. Maybe 5 more months? D-lis is stopping with demo updates this month and has also stopped accepting subscriptions/donations. They said they're nearing completion in the latest update post.

They also stated that the final version will have around 60 ACT animations and 18 Game Over animations.
nice, thanks

Pa3uk

Jul 22, 2017
A couple of points. Is it planned for the future update ?: 1) Change of costume (skin)? 2) Multiple endings? 3) A normal map(navigation)? -_- 4) Merchants in the Nexus (starting area). 5) Futa? 6) More game lore? 7) Is there a release date?

IreliaYun

Jul 28, 2020
A couple of points. Is it planned for the future update ?
I've been checking the old patch notes and plan on organizing all the stuff planned by D-Lis and post it somewhere
for now I'll answer what I know

1) Change of costume
It is mentioned to be impelled, although it was a long time ago
5) Futa
...we already have that, ask the Demon of Lust and she will kindly give Aradia a dick
6) More game lore
we're actually getting more lore related stuff as the game gets updated, such as weapon stories found on the second floor of the starting church

Reactions: Pa3uk

Noidcreid

Oct 6, 2017
Night Of Revenge 0.54 english, uncensored and with my cheats
(thanks secretlydiscarded for the translation ^-^)

F1 to show/hide cheats
F2 for infinite HP/MP/SP
F3 for +50k exp

I think some of them are still censored, idk about the gallery, but when ingame, succubus scene is still censored

noxtek

Modder
Aug 19, 2017
I think some of them are still censored, idk about the gallery, but when ingame, succubus scene is still censored
yeah the latest animations they added have censorship on the texture, can't be removed with the usual method.
i can export and import those textures but sadly i need an artist to edit them :(
when the full version come out in the next months, i start asking for some kind soul to help me with that

Reactions: secretlydiscarded

Drybear

Aug 31, 2020
Can't wait to see any gameplay mechanic changes in terms of h-attack escape changes, lust, negative states, etc

omp123

Sep 25, 2017
There have been some trojan horse detections with the link on ULMF, you guys better scan before you DL any versions. That goes for the translators too, watch out friends. Just thought Id drop a warning.
I'm assuming you use Avast, which is notoriously shit these days with false-positives. You can submit files online for virus scans if you need assurance.

Reactions: Dr.Jan Itor

wibblywarble

Aug 3, 2018
this is the second time this has happened to me, but the game suddenly doesn't let me save anymore after one or two saves and I have no idea how to fix it. Anyone else have this glitch and know how to fix it?

Jan 14, 2021
Sucks that the mushroom, dryad, and both mummy monsters are gallery only. Hoping we get to see them and some of the other exclusives like the hobo gangbang

Any clues as to how long the full release will take? I'm guessing next year at the least

4.50 star(s) 77 Votes